ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 34
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Media Center>Kodi Add Ons?
Fish 08:43 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Fish, you seem to be the expert in this equipment. Do you have any input for me? So far, all I have are 3rd grade insults from that brain dead neanderthal that goes by Jewish Rabbi.
For support purposes, I'll need you to answer a simple question so as to verify you are human. What's the approximate age of the Earth?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:46 AM 05-25-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
For support purposes, I'll need you to answer a simple question so as to verify you are human. What's the approximate age of the Earth?
:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:00 AM 05-25-2017
:-) You know my answer already.
[Reply]
bevischief 12:13 AM 05-25-2017
What is up with this update?
[Reply]
thabear04 07:18 PM 06-09-2017
http://koditips.com/kodi-exodus-not-...here-for-info/

I been having this problem with my Exodus I try to click one of the links and it loads then nothing comes up.
[Reply]
Fish 09:19 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by thabear04:
http://koditips.com/kodi-exodus-not-...here-for-info/

I been having this problem with my Exodus I try to click one of the links and it loads then nothing comes up.
What version of KODI, and what version of Exodus? Have you tried to update both? Updating KODI will normally update Exodus automatically.
[Reply]
thabear04 09:56 PM 06-09-2017
What version of KODI, and what version of Exodus? Have you tried to update both? Updating KODI will normally update Exodus automatically.
I have kodi-17.1-Krypton
[Reply]
Fish 10:07 PM 06-09-2017
Originally Posted by thabear04:
I have kodi-17.1-Krypton
Do you know if your Exodus is current? You can go to Video Addons, highlight Exodus, and context click, and select Addon Information. Sometimes it gets stuck on a really old version of the addon, and needs to be deleted and reinstalled.

Also, can you give an example of what movie/tv show and episode doesn't work for you, so I could test that exactly? Let me know, and I can try the same search to verify that it's not an issue with the app or source.
[Reply]
thabear04 10:53 PM 06-09-2017
Do you know if your Exodus is current? You can go to Video Addons, highlight Exodus, and context click, and select Addon Information. Sometimes it gets stuck on a really old version of the addon, and needs to be deleted and reinstalled.

Also, can you give an example of what movie/tv show and episode doesn't work for you, so I could test that exactly? Let me know, and I can try the same search to verify that it's not an issue with the app or source.
It's on auto update Exodus is 3.1.15 the show that I watch don't work are Gotham and flash on the movies I tried to play Rogue One and the same thing like Phoenix give me a link to pair.

Also Phoenix I click a movie and it give me the Openload stream authorization
And to play this video then give me a link to pair.
[Reply]
thabear04 02:30 PM 06-12-2017

I guess Exodus was down cause I uninstalled it and tried to install it again but something said it was failed or like no link. Then I looked online and found it it was down for awhile and they were working on getting it back up. So I tried again and it worked and played a movie and the links to them seem fine.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:47 AM 06-12-2017
buh bye...

https://www.engadget.com/2017/06/07/...twork-lawsuit/
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:07 PM 06-13-2017
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
buh bye...

https://www.engadget.com/2017/06/07/...twork-lawsuit/
That article is dated 6/7. It says that Phoenix, Salts and Zen are all down due to the lawsuit. I don't think that's right. I am pretty sure that I've used all 3 since that date. What about any of you?
[Reply]
thabear04 12:51 AM 06-14-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
That article is dated 6/7. It says that Phoenix, Salts and Zen are all down due to the lawsuit. I don't think that's right. I am pretty sure that I've used all 3 since that date. What about any of you?
I tried Phoenix on Sunday and it worked for me.
[Reply]
SAGA45 10:08 PM 06-13-2017
Friend of mine told me about an add-on called Specto. Says it's better than Exodus. Would anyboyelse agree with that
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:48 PM 06-16-2017
Exodus not working for me today. I can't even connect to Fusion to rdownload. I'm running 17.3. Anyone else having issues?
[Reply]
Page 21 of 34
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up