ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 209 of 232
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:30 AM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Lebron is like a Texas Tech QB. The position he plays in that Iso system they use is going to allow him to rack up a lot of stats.
He can also execute the iso in ways nobody else can. I don't think he's done a good job finding the right supporting cast. It's not like harden or Westbrook who constantly stat pad. Iso is an effective offense for LeBron to use as a base and I don't think there's anything selfish about the way he plays, other than he wants the offense run his way because he thinks it's the best way to win.
[Reply]
mcaj22 09:49 AM 06-07-2018
one more game until the real fun starts, the offseason where half the league goes to a new team.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:00 AM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Kobe on Lebron's teammates

"It seems like he has some good talent to me. He’s got (Kyle) Korver who’s a great shooter, J.R. Smith who has always been a solid player — we focus on his one mistake and that tends to overshadow all the things he’s done to help them win a championship before — you’ve got Kevin Love, who was an All-Star and an Olympian; Rodney Hood, who was a 17-point scorer in the Western Conference; you’ve got Tristan (Thompson) who is back to playing like he played a few years ago. He’s got some workable pieces there. I don’t understand how, in order to talk about how great LeBron is we need to [expletive] on everybody else. That’s not O.K. Those guys have talent. I don’t buy this whole thing that he’s playing with a bunch of garbage."
Comparatively to the talent on Golden State it IS a pile of shit.
[Reply]
Bewbies 10:02 AM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
That's GM Lebron's fault isn't it?
[Reply]
Bewbies 10:04 AM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2:
He has his moments, however he isn’t burdened like LBJ to do it every night. Nothing weaker than joining a 73 win team.
Taking your talents to South Beach is weak as shit too. And if that hadn't happened Durant would have never left for GS.

Life can be a bitch sometimes, can't it?
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:10 AM 06-07-2018
According to Woj Colangelo is out in Philly. Definitely the right move even though it appears the investigation found that it was his wife that was using those accounts "supposedly".
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:22 AM 06-07-2018

"It seems like he has some good talent to me. He’s got (Kyle) Korver who’s a great shooter, J.R. Smith who has always been a solid player — we focus on his one mistake and that tends to overshadow all the things he’s done to help them win a championship before — you’ve got Kevin Love, who was an All-Star and an Olympian; Rodney Hood, who was a 17-point scorer in the Western Conference; you’ve got Tristan (Thompson) who is back to playing like he played a few years ago. He’s got some workable pieces there. I don’t understand how, in order to talk about how great LeBron is we need to [expletive] on everybody else. That’s not O.K. Those guys have talent. I don’t buy this whole thing that he’s playing with a bunch of garbage."
In before someone on a football message board knows more than Kobe Bryant.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:26 AM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
How is compared to Dirks Mavs team that waxed Lebrons Dream Teams ass?
[Reply]
TEX 10:31 AM 06-07-2018
According to Woj Colangelo is out in Philly. Definitely the right move even though it appears the investigation found that it was his wife that was using those accounts "supposedly".
:-) Ever notice when these guys get busted for stuff, it's always the "wife" who really did it.

Roger Clemens, Payton Manning, this guy, etc...So lame.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:36 AM 06-07-2018
It's amazing how some of the fucking morons on here are below Terri Schiavo in mental capacity.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:48 AM 06-07-2018

We can enjoy one without tearing down one. I love what he’s doing. Don’t debate what can’t be definitively won by anyone #enjoymy5 #enjoymj6 #enjoylbjquest

— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) May 28, 2018

All of those guys suck other than Kevin Love. Kobe knows this (or his basketball knowledge is way worse than I thought) but as you can see in the tweet ("enjoy my 5, enjoy MJ's 6" :-)), he has an obvious ulterior motive to make such statements. Gotta keep himself in the LeBron/MJ conversation somehow even if he is miles apart from them.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:49 AM 06-07-2018
Whether it was his wife or not, that information that was tweeted out came from him. They couldn't let him be a GM any longer. Surprised it took as long as it did for it to happen.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:53 AM 06-07-2018
They should go get David Griffin.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:54 AM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by Bewbies:
Taking your talents to South Beach is weak as shit too.
Why? Cleveland built nothing around him for nearly a decade and they had every opportunity to do so. Get a player better than Zydrunas Ilgauskas to be his #2 and a realistic shot at a title and he would have likely stayed in Cleveland the entire time.

Originally Posted by :
And if that hadn't happened Durant would have never left for GS.
Durant would have still choked the 3-1 lead to Golden State in 2016 and blamed his coach/teammates for it whether LeBron did what he did in 2010 or not, so I have no idea what you are basing that on. He badly wanted to go win a title so he went the best place he thought to do it.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:54 AM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
In before someone on a football message board knows more than Kobe Bryant.
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

All of those guys suck other than Kevin Love. Kobe knows this (or his basketball knowledge is way worse than I thought) but as you can see in the tweet ("enjoy my 5, enjoy MJ's 6" :-)), he has an obvious ulterior motive to make such statements. Gotta keep himself in the LeBron/MJ conversation somehow even if he is miles apart from them.
And there it is....
[Reply]
Page 209 of 232
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219 > Last »
Up