ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 209 of 244
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 05:33 PM 03-07-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
They'd almost certainly have a Lombardi right now with Allen if the coin flipped tails instead of heads in that Divisional game.
They wouldn't have beaten the Rams.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:35 PM 03-07-2024
The deer in the headlights look he gets is too much for me to ignore. And gone on too long to change. "For me"
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:44 PM 03-07-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
:-) Seriously? Rams played like absolute shit in that Super Bowl. Bengals literally did nothing but fluke plays and one good deep bomb and they STILL almost lost.

A Bills (And unfortunately Chiefs) team firing on all cylinders dog walks that squad.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:46 PM 03-07-2024
It's pretty silly to just assume they win the SB though, when they didn't even make it out of the 2nd round, and the Chiefs didn't make it there either.

They'd have to beat the Bengals AND the Rams.

There's no way of knowing how that plays out.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:52 PM 03-07-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
It's pretty silly to just assume they win the SB though, when they didn't even make it out of the 2nd round, and the Chiefs didn't make it there either.

They'd have to beat the Bengals AND the Rams.

There's no way of knowing how that plays out.
I'd feel confident putting money on the Bills both games. Bengals got that far on a pretty significant fluke with Mahomes losing his rabbit ass mind at half, and they played both the Raiders and Titans both incredibly close. Not a very impressive squad. 2022 and onwards Bengals, yeah, completely different beast.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:16 PM 03-07-2024
I'd feel confident putting money on the Bills both games. Bengals got that far on a pretty significant fluke with Mahomes losing his rabbit ass mind at half, and they played both the Raiders and Titans both incredibly close. Not a very impressive squad. 2022 and onwards Bengals, yeah, completely different beast.
I would feel confident too, but then again, I was confident in the Chiefs that year too. Just no way of knowing for sure. That's all I'm trying to say.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:55 PM 03-07-2024
:-) Seriously? Rams played like absolute shit in that Super Bowl. Bengals literally did nothing but fluke plays and one good deep bomb and they STILL almost lost.

A Bills (And unfortunately Chiefs) team firing on all cylinders dog walks that squad.
The Rams looked like shit, because the Gals defense was pretty damn good. That was a good season for the Rams. Kupp was killing it, Donald and Von were beasting, Stafford was still playing at an elite level. Leonard Floyd, Jalen Ramsey. That was a pretty good team even though they were only the 4 seed.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:02 PM 03-07-2024

It was a home SB for the Rams. If it were played on a neutral field maybe the Bills win but I doubt it, X-Files and all.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:06 PM 03-07-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
The Rams looked like shit, because the Gals defense was pretty damn good. That was a good season for the Rams. Kupp was killing it, Donald and Von were beasting, Stafford was still playing at an elite level. Leonard Floyd, Jalen Ramsey. That was a pretty good team even though they were only the 4 seed.
:-) Ramsey?!? Seriously??? That dude is the reason the Bengals almost won. Burrow took turns with Chase and Higgins taking that dude to Paris.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 08:48 PM 03-07-2024

[Reply]
DRM08 11:45 PM 03-07-2024
I think Cincy would have defeated Buffalo. They’ve owned Buffalo the last 2 years.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:16 AM 03-08-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I think Cincy would have defeated Buffalo. They’ve owned Buffalo the last 2 years.
This is why Buffalo needed to win it this year. They held on to veteran players and tried to go all-in the past 2 years.

No Cinci, "weaker" Chiefs team.

They needed to do it this year. Now they're faced with a mini-rebuild and by the time they get there again, Diggs, their elite receiver is going to be too old.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:39 AM 03-08-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Now they're faced with a mini-rebuild and by the time they get there again, Diggs, their elite receiver is going to be too old.
Going to be very interesting to see how Josh Allen does in a post-Diggs world with his body breaking down. :-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:44 AM 03-08-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:

Or the Bengals. They’ve proven they have no idea how to play them.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:46 AM 03-08-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Going to be very interesting to see how Josh Allen does in a post-Diggs world with his body breaking down. :-)

After about week 7 last season they basically were in a post Diggs world.
[Reply]
Page 209 of 244
« First < 109159199205206207208209 210211212213219 > Last »
Up