ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 208 of 232
« First < 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:45 PM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
You mean he scored more points on worse efficiency with less contributions in every other area of basketball with a completely stacked team around him. Is that a better game?

Absolutely. Well first he won the game which is also the most important part. No one gives a shit what you do when you lose. Second he was just coming off a triple OT game where he played 55 minutes. Their stat line was pretty much similar with MJ taking 5 more shots and Lebron having 4 more assists.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 10:45 PM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
:-) He just put the clown shoes on your team.. bubba.
At the end of the day, when the going got tough, he went and joined a 73 win team. He doesn’t have it every night, nor does he need to, he has a historically good supporting cast.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 10:46 PM 06-06-2018
Was LeBron wearing a winter ski jacket?
It’s a clue, he’s joining the Nuggets or Jazz. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 10:47 PM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
Well that mentally weak player just carried his team back from a 13 point deficit to a finals win. Not too bad for a beta.
Posted via Mobile Device
Cool. Now ask him to do that every single game or else he sucks. Also have him do that every game with LeBron’s team and not the best team in the league that doesn’t need him.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:48 PM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2:
God, I don’t even want to consider that. The game is pretty unwatchable now.

It would be fun to watch for 1 season just to see the domination. It would definitely be god mode.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 10:52 PM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Cool. Now ask him to do that every single game or else he sucks. Also have him do that every game with LeBron’s team and not the best team in the league that doesn’t need him.
Ding Ding Ding.
[Reply]
-King- 04:38 AM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2:
He has his moments, however he isn’t burdened like LBJ to do it every night. Nothing weaker than joining a 73 win team.
Like I've said 500 times...LeBron chose his team, his coach, and his teammates. He chose to be burdened. So why would I feel sorry for him?

And he joined that 73 win team and is on the verge of 2 straight finals mvp. Seems like a great choice to me. Especially since he gave up money to do that.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
-King- 04:44 AM 06-07-2018
Lmao you don't think he can do that every single night if he wanted? He's a fucking 4 time scoring champ. He's the best scorer the league. He just chose to go to a team where there are other scorers and where everybody is a team player....for less money.

And he chose to go to a good team. LeBron chose to go to supposedly shitty team. I'm supposed to get mad at him for making a good choice and praise LeBron for choosing foolishly? I'm supposed to be mad because he values winning over all?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:45 AM 06-07-2018
Lebron is like a Texas Tech QB. The position he plays in that Iso system they use is going to allow him to rack up a lot of stats.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:25 AM 06-07-2018
Like I've said 500 times...LeBron chose his team, his coach, and his teammates. He chose to be burdened. So why would I feel sorry for him?

And he joined that 73 win team and is on the verge of 2 straight finals mvp. Seems like a great choice to me. Especially since he gave up money to do that.
Posted via Mobile Device
Exactly. But the media keeps making excuses for him.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 07:29 AM 06-07-2018
Of course it is every post. We're lucky enough to still see the greatest player in NBA history in another Finals at more or less the peak of his abilities. It's not going to happen much longer so you might as well enjoy it before it is gone.

And considering what he was up against (the best team ever created) and the scrubs he had around him (absolute trash, Jeff Green or George Hill is maybe their 3rd best player), I'll put it right there with any other game.
LeBron built the team. It is his fault for the mediocrity.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:53 AM 06-07-2018
Lmao you don't think he can do that every single night if he wanted? He's a ****ing 4 time scoring champ. He's the best scorer the league. He just chose to go to a team where there are other scorers and where everybody is a team player....for less money.

And he chose to go to a good team. LeBron chose to go to supposedly shitty team. I'm supposed to get mad at him for making a good choice and praise LeBron for choosing foolishly? I'm supposed to be mad because he values winning over all?
Posted via Mobile Device
No KD can’t do it every game as proven in his last game with OKC. And no shit LeBron is a shitty general manager.

KD has never carried teams like LeBron. Not even close.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:57 AM 06-07-2018
No KD can’t do it every game as proven in his last game with OKC. And no shit LeBron is a shitty general manager.

KD has never carried teams like LeBron. Not even close.
He is no Dirk for sure
[Reply]
TEX 06-07-2018, 09:00 AM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Why Even Bother
dirk digler 09:01 AM 06-07-2018
Kobe on Lebron's teammates

"It seems like he has some good talent to me. He’s got (Kyle) Korver who’s a great shooter, J.R. Smith who has always been a solid player — we focus on his one mistake and that tends to overshadow all the things he’s done to help them win a championship before — you’ve got Kevin Love, who was an All-Star and an Olympian; Rodney Hood, who was a 17-point scorer in the Western Conference; you’ve got Tristan (Thompson) who is back to playing like he played a few years ago. He’s got some workable pieces there. I don’t understand how, in order to talk about how great LeBron is we need to [expletive] on everybody else. That’s not O.K. Those guys have talent. I don’t buy this whole thing that he’s playing with a bunch of garbage."
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:18 AM 06-07-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Kobe on Lebron's teammates

"It seems like he has some good talent to me. He’s got (Kyle) Korver who’s a great shooter, J.R. Smith who has always been a solid player — we focus on his one mistake and that tends to overshadow all the things he’s done to help them win a championship before — you’ve got Kevin Love, who was an All-Star and an Olympian; Rodney Hood, who was a 17-point scorer in the Western Conference; you’ve got Tristan (Thompson) who is back to playing like he played a few years ago. He’s got some workable pieces there. I don’t understand how, in order to talk about how great LeBron is we need to [expletive] on everybody else. That’s not O.K. Those guys have talent. I don’t buy this whole thing that he’s playing with a bunch of garbage."
Because LeBron fans need excuses.
[Reply]
Page 208 of 232
« First < 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218 > Last »
Up