ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 208 of 617
« First < 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218258308 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The list of 85 by Roastmaster Saul Good. And hey, it's actually saul good.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:00 PM 05-20-2013
As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

Saul Good 01:57 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by Phobia:
That's not milk, homo.
Well, I was sucking a cock while reading that post, so you may be onto something...
Donger 01:58 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by Saul Good:
I'm not conflating anything. If I think hootie is smearing the walls with shit, I can ignore his threads. What I wouldn't do is go out of my way to follow that kid into the bathroom every day and watch him play with his poop when there are hundreds of other bathrooms available.
Sorry, I thought you just posted this:

Meanwhile, his thread has 3,000 posts, and your recent threads about genetic mapping, a prayer thread, and the movie "42" have 56, 49, and 4 replies respectively.
KC native 02:00 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by frazod:
Saul Towne's pissed now! I feel bad for the next waitress that serves you. :-)

I'm mainly blasting you for being a vile piece of shit, and it oozes from your every post. Money can't buy you a soul, you pampered fucking twat. And if you had anything on the ball at all the last thing you'd be doing is wasting your day bantering with me.
Saul may be a miserable prick, but you are the new version of Skip Towne fat ass.
loochy 02:01 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
so Tennis is gay now - fabulous - way to go CP - i'd like to see 90% try to play 3 out of 5 sets and then say it's gay.

Retarts!

Saul Good 02:03 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by Donger:
Sorry, I thought you just posted this:

Meanwhile, his thread has 3,000 posts, and your recent threads about genetic mapping, a prayer thread, and the movie "42" have 56, 49, and 4 replies respectively.
I did. I didn't mention the quantity of threads they've started, but I did reference the number of replies. It's not an absolute measuring stick, but it's something.

If you think prayer threads and a four post thread about the movie 42 are better threads than this one, then we're just going to disagree.
Frazod 02:03 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
Saul may be a miserable prick, but you are the new version of Skip Towne fat ass.
No, and I'll tell you why. Skip basically fucked with anybody who didn't kiss his ass. He picked on n00bs who had done nothing to deserve it, fans of other teams who didn't like KU, [insert random reason here].

I pick on scum like you. Exclusively.
Titty Meat 02:03 PM 05-29-2013
Saul is doin a good job at making this thread about him
KC native 02:04 PM 05-29-2013
Do you have any amusing anecdotes involving having to excuse yourself from the table during Thanksgiving dinner because of a cocaine nose bleed only to come back to your wife leaving to blow your drug dealer?
And the world is coming to an end. I actually LOLd to a Saul Good post.
Backwards Masking 02:05 PM 05-29-2013
conflating
this your grammar class' official "word of the week"? this is at least the third time you've used it in the past 2 days
KC native 02:06 PM 05-29-2013
No, and I'll tell you why. Skip basically fucked with anybody who didn't kiss his ass. He picked on n00bs who had done nothing to deserve it, fans of other teams who didn't like KU, [insert random reason here].

I pick on scum like you. Exclusively.
:-) You are incredibly unaware of how you behave.

Also, you don't pick on anyone. If you think your CP antics cause anyone grief then :-).
Donger 02:07 PM 05-29-2013
I did. I didn't mention the quantity of threads they've started, but I did reference the number of replies. It's not an absolute measuring stick, but it's something.

If you think prayer threads and a four post thread about the movie 42 are better threads than this one, then we're just going to disagree.
Yes, I was referring to the number of replies/posts. But yes, I think a prayer thread with 50 replies is certainly more important than this thread.
Frazod 02:07 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by KC native:
:-) You are incredibly unaware of how you behave.

Also, you don't pick on anyone. If you think your CP antics cause anyone grief then :-).
I know, you follow me from thread to thread serving me chips and salsa because I mean nothing to you. :-)
Donger 02:08 PM 05-29-2013
Originally Posted by Backwards Masking:
this your grammar class' official "word of the week"? this is at least the third time you've used it in the past 2 days
No, it's just a word that happens to fit certain situations.
KC native 02:10 PM 05-29-2013
I know, you follow me from thread to thread serving me chips and salsa because I mean nothing to you. :-)
You really need work on the whole insulting someone game.
Saul Good 02:12 PM 05-29-2013
Yes, I was referring to the number of replies/posts. But yes, I think a prayer thread with 50 replies is certainly more important than this thread.
To each his own. I come to CP to be entertained. If you'd rather read a good prayer thread than watch a train wreck like a hootie thread, that's your prerogative.

I rarely read prayer threads, but when I do, I don't post in the thread about what a shitty thread it was, try to one-up the OP by claiming that I have experienced more tragic events, etc.
Page 208 of 617
« First < 108158198204205206207208 209210211212218258308 > Last »
Up