ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 205 of 219
« First < 105155195201202203204205 206207208209215 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****
duncan_idaho 09:14 AM 07-03-2023
Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
Recruiting Class
Rivals
[Reply]
BryanBusby 03:49 PM 12-31-2023
Bwillie and pete can scissor eachother straight to a purgatory in Manhattan, Kansas.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:17 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Because they looked like absolute shit against the cupcake they played the week prior, and Cook in particular had shown next to nothing in the way of development yet.
So, they were crying because we weren't winning games prettily enough? Was that really the issue? FFS, that's pathetic, if true.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:18 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by Spott:
Looks like some morbidly obese fat **** that never finished higher than 3rd place. If that’s your idea of greatness, you need to get out more.
Need to downvote that post to get that fat **** out of our thread.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 05:01 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Someone remind me; why were idiots booing the home team against kstate?
Same reason posters were bragging about actively recruiting against Mizzou at home games: many Mizzou fans are idiots with zero patience.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:57 PM 12-31-2023
Some hot takes for next year (and beyond):

1) Brady Cook is the epitome of Mizzou sports. He’s limited but wills himself and Mizzou to an SEC ship.
2) We lose to Alabama in the national championship next year
3) Mizzou fans don’t realize how good Darius Robinson is. He’s an NFL all pro in two years.
4) Marquis Johnson has a better NFL career than LB3
5) Cody Shrader gets a second contract: 500 yards rushing 500 yards receiving for a few years. Mizzou fans embarrassingly beg him to come coach.
6) Marquis Johnson, Theo Weese, and LB3 are all 800+ yard pass catchers
7) rakestraw and KAD are playing in the NFL in 2031.
[Reply]
warpaint* 07:15 PM 12-31-2023
‘‘Twas a great event to attend, Mizzou fans showed out, 60/40 split I’d estimate in our favor. It’s not often we get a pelt like that, it was a great night to be a Tiger. MizzouRAH!
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 07:36 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Somehow ended up right in front of all the recruits for this one. I definitely booed Brady Cook with everyone else. Don’t feel bad about it in the slightest. I also pointed out that Drink was coaching the last possession like a 3 year old playing Madden and I saw a lot of the recruits laugh and agree. We won that game, but better management would have put us in a better shot to not just pray for a miracle kick. Great game, though. Was a perfect day for football!
Anyone remember this post?

Pond of red: a real American hero. Doing gods work. Not all heros wear capes.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 08:32 PM 12-31-2023
RJ Day stole KAD's towel. What in the actual ****?

“THE Ohio state doesn’t care about the outcome”
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:42 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
“THE Ohio state doesn’t care about the outcome”
That was, allegedly, Day's son.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:53 PM 12-31-2023
Someone remind me; why were idiots booing the home team against kstate?
I still don't believe they were.

I think it was a 'mooooooook' chant for Cooper that Drink used as a rallying cry.

I've had two guys I know who were at the game that said the same thing.

It's not something Mizzou fans do. They get apathetic and don't show - they don't boo the starting QB.

Well except for the dumbest fuck to ever fuck. I haven't seen him in this thread for a bit. Seems he wisely peaced out.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:57 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I still don't believe they were.

I think it was a 'mooooooook' chant for Cooper that Drink used as a rallying cry.

I've had two guys I know who were at the game that said the same thing.

It's not something Mizzou fans do. They get apathetic and don't show - they don't boo the starting QB.

Well except for the dumbest **** to ever ****. I haven't seen him in this thread for a bit. Seems he wisely peaced out.
Man, I hope you had a great time. I was thinking about you and the others that got to make the trip. That had to be a TON of fun!
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:33 PM 12-31-2023
I will admit...and already have before....I was not impressed by either Cook or Drink following that second gane...

But Cook stepped up and grew into the leadership role the QB needs to be....and at times just seemed to be highly determined to show everyone they were wrong about him. He still has moments you scratch your head at what he is doing but those got fewer as the season wore on.

My only complaint about Drink is some of the decisions he makes....and sometimes his time management skills are not there...but he has earned the right for the fans to trust him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:43 PM 12-31-2023
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
I will admit...and already have before....I was not impressed by either Cook or Drink following that second gane...

But Cook stepped up and grew into the leadership role the QB needs to be....and at times just seemed to be highly determined to show everyone they were wrong about him. He still has moments you scratch your head at what he is doing but those got fewer as the season wore on.

My only complaint about Drink is some of the decisions he makes....and sometimes his time management skills are not there...but he has earned the right for the fans to trust him.
They've got to get that delay of game shit on field goals under control.
[Reply]
Jerm 06:49 PM 01-03-2024
LSU wants Blake Baker apparently….I for one do not feel good about this…
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:57 PM 01-03-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
LSU wants Blake Baker apparently….I for one do not feel good about this…
He cited stability in signing his extension with Mizzou last week.

He signed that knowing that LSU was likely opening up its defensive staff. If he was serious, he may not be interested in going to Baton Rouge to be the next sacrificial lamb in line for Brian Kelly.
[Reply]
Page 205 of 219
« First < 105155195201202203204205 206207208209215 > Last »
Up