ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 205 of 244
« First < 105155195201202203204205 206207208209215 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
DRM08 11:28 AM 02-24-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
People are funny. Whenever the masses are out to crown the next team with as little evidence as possible, I'm the one pumping the brakes and saying can we just wait to see if player x is better than player y or if team A is the next dynasty etc.

Time will tell and we'll all be thoroughly convinced by 5+ years of evidence as all the variables wash out and the truth us undeniable... right?

Nah, we just entrench ourselves in our rightness or wrongness and keep doubling down until the end of time. The only thing left is making up situations that aren't ever provable, like what if Allen was drafted by the Chiefs and Mahomes by the Bills... yep, you've convinced me. :-)
The funniest part is Buffalo literally gave Mahomes to the Chiefs. Andy wanted Patrick, not Josh. Buffalo wanted Josh, not Patrick. So be it. At this point the results have been stronger for the Chiefs over the last 6 years. Still a lot of time left and we'll see how it all shakes out by 2035.

The Chiefs already got 3 rings. Even if they never win another one with Mahomes, it has been a pretty good result for Kansas City. For Buffalo fans, I think they have to be concerned looking around the league and realizing that other teams are grabbing very talented QB's. CJ Stroud in Houston is a problem. Joe Burrow in Cincy is a problem, as shown 2 years in a row already for Buffalo. Lamar Jackson in Baltimore is a problem. It's not just the Chiefs that Buffalo has to beat.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:53 AM 02-24-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Two Bills Drive is trying really hard to convince themselves that Allen is better than Mahomes and that he'd have had more success than Mahomes in KC. Apparently Mahomes has had everything you could want and Allen's been held back by bums. Interesting angle, considering that Buffalo's rosters have consistently been ranked top 5ish, and Reid stole one of his most prized plays from the allegedly uncreative Bills staff. Not to mention that Allen was really inaccurate his first two years, by which point Mahomes had already had a 50 TD season and a SB MVP.
The only thing Allen is better at is stat padding and running up the score on hapless teams.

That's the only reason his numbers are sometimes better than Mahomes.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:54 AM 02-24-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
The funniest part is Buffalo literally gave Mahomes to the Chiefs. Andy wanted Patrick, not Josh. Buffalo wanted Josh, not Patrick. So be it. At this point the results have been stronger for the Chiefs over the last 6 years. Still a lot of time left and we'll see how it all shakes out by 2035.

The Chiefs already got 3 rings. Even if they never win another one with Mahomes, it has been a pretty good result for Kansas City. For Buffalo fans, I think they have to be concerned looking around the league and realizing that other teams are grabbing very talented QB's. CJ Stroud in Houston is a problem. Joe Burrow in Cincy is a problem, as shown 2 years in a row already for Buffalo. Lamar Jackson in Baltimore is a problem. It's not just the Chiefs that Buffalo has to beat.
This is particularly true when their QB likes to run the ball and has lots of contact. Running backs have short careers for a reason.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:28 PM 02-24-2024
Allen is incredibly lucky to have had Brian Daboll there when he showed up.

Because when he first took the field he couldn't read a defense or get to the 2nd read. Daboll saved him. If he had gone to a Shanahan he would have been traded like Lance because Shanahan isn't building the offense around the QB, he is just going to run his shit.
[Reply]
Basileus777 02:15 PM 02-24-2024
My favorite is that there are calls to create a Chiefs subforum on TBD. They have so many Chiefs obsessed posters.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 02:21 PM 02-24-2024
The Bills organization pays fans $20 an hour to scoop snow. An their PR department pays them in stadium beer vouchers to post any and all team stats. Clicks for Schlitz
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:34 PM 02-24-2024
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Two Bills Drive is trying really hard to convince themselves that Allen is better than Mahomes and that he'd have had more success than Mahomes in KC. Apparently Mahomes has had everything you could want and Allen's been held back by bums. Interesting angle, considering that Buffalo's rosters have consistently been ranked top 5ish, and Reid stole one of his most prized plays from the allegedly uncreative Bills staff. Not to mention that Allen was really inaccurate his first two years, by which point Mahomes had already had a 50 TD season and a SB MVP.

The levels Bills fans go trying to minimize Mahomes as a QB are astounding.

The day before the playoff game Bills fans, “we got them at home finally and are better at almost every position. We win by two scores.”

The day after, “they have the better overall roster at every position and a huge coaching advantage. Of course they won. Allen was the best player on the field and if the QBs switched teams that game the Allen Chiefs win by three scores.”
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:41 AM 02-25-2024
Allen can do no wrong in Billsville. Makes millions, movie star girlfriend, golfs with Tom and Tiger. The final drives fail for a reason. I wonder what it could be? Oh well, T time is calling
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:02 AM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Allen can do no wrong in Billsville. Makes millions, movie star girlfriend, golfs with Tom and Tiger. The final drives fail for a reason. I wonder what it could be? Oh well, T time is calling
Allen looked like a complete beta during that golf match with Mahomes. You can see why his teammates don't respect him. It was absolutely pathetic.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:03 AM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
The Bills organization pays fans $20 an hour to scoop snow. An their PR department pays them in stadium beer vouchers to post any and all team stats. Clicks for Schlitz
Bills fans would scoop up dog shit if the team's owners told them too....they'd pay them for the honor
[Reply]
TEX 02-25-2024, 08:54 AM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Duplicate
pugsnotdrugs19 08:54 AM 02-25-2024
Allen plays his best ball, as he has often in the playoffs, because they throw caution to the wind and let him run the ball a lot.

That’s not always gonna be that way. He takes big hits and he will start to slow down of course a little. I guess what I’m trying to say is his physical prime window is open right now, but it might not be open as long as Bills fans hope. Hell, supposedly he’s had throwing arm injuries each of the last two years. Not good. See Cam Newton.

When he plays the game from the pocket and sticks to passing almost exclusively, that’s when the turnovers really pile up.
[Reply]
Arch Stanton 09:38 AM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Bills fans would scoop up dog shit if the team's owners told them too....they'd pay them for the honor
Umm, they been doin that since 1970.

Only reason they's called the B Billdos is that "Washington Generals" was already taken.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:16 PM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Their owner hates them.

Hangs out on a yacht in Florida and knows their fans are suckers.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:09 PM 02-25-2024
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The levels Bills fans go trying to minimize Mahomes as a QB are astounding.

The day before the playoff game Bills fans, “we got them at home finally and are better at almost every position. We win by two scores.”

The day after, “they have the better overall roster at every position and a huge coaching advantage. Of course they won. Allen was the best player on the field and if the QBs switched teams that game the Allen Chiefs win by three scores.”
LOL. Exactly. I don’t think a lot of them even realize they’re contradicting themselves.

Both teams have had similarly rated rosters the last several years. Buffalo’s 22 roster was considered a lot better. Plus, Allen was horribly inaccurate his first two years, which would have left him only four years to surpass what Mahomes has done. Not happening.

Allen might have one ring if he’d played in KC. Max. Mahomes would probably still have a few if he’d been drafted by Buffalo.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:37 PM 02-25-2024
Bills fans claimed they had unbeatable super teams now cry Mahomes had more talent :-) Ridiculous. I remember when that point differential all star team was gonna do big things :-)
[Reply]
Page 205 of 244
« First < 105155195201202203204205 206207208209215 > Last »
Up