ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 203 of 335
« First < 103153193199200201202203 204205206207213253303 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
Hawk 03:47 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Part of Episode 10's synopsis is:

Spoiler!

Part of me wonders if GRRM releasing the Aeron chapter from TWOW has anything to do with this, either something similar will happen and it's his way of preparing his readers, or the show is going in a different direction and he wanted to have his Euron stuff out first.
Maybe, but he has been offering up this chapter for reading at various conventions for years now, but the audience always voted for other chapters (he'd give them a choice of several). Nobody voted for it because they don't like Aeron (Damphair), but nobody knew it would be way better than the other ones audiences have chosen like Tyrion and Arianne.

Still, you have to think he wanted to get this out there so people could see that book Euron is way more interesting that show Euron.
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:51 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Hawk:
Maybe, but he has been offering up this chapter for reading at various conventions for years now, but the audience always voted for other chapters (he'd give them a choice of several). Nobody voted for it because they don't like Aeron (Damphair), but nobody knew it would be way better than the other ones audiences have chosen like Tyrion and Arianne.

Still, you have to think he wanted to get this out there so people could see that book Euron is way more interesting that show Euron.
Interesting, I didn't know that. I probably would have voted against an Aeron chapter, too.
[Reply]
TimBone 04:15 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
The Brotherhood without Banners are cocksuckers.

Hahahahahaha. I kept saying that to myself over and over during his scenes. Big Cocksuckers!
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:35 PM 06-06-2016
A theory about arya. Link so no one cries.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/reason-ga...161900075.html
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:47 PM 06-06-2016
However it goes, I'm just glad the Faceless crap is near its end. What a shit journey for Arya. Ever since she walked away from the Hound, her sequences have been weird and boring.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:50 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
No need to link. It's been aired. Fair game.

Arya has never been a dumbass. To just walk around a city that you know the faceless men know well and looking to kill you seems really dumb. I thought this when it was happening and said no way she is just hanging around in public and waiting without a motive or plan.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:52 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
However it goes, I'm just glad the Faceless crap is near its end. What a shit journey for Arya. Ever since she walked away from the Hound, her sequences have been weird and boring.
Unless it was to get the skills necessary to kill everyone who has did the Starks wrong.:-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 06:05 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Unless it was to get the skills necessary to kill everyone who has did the Starks wrong.:-)
No, I like the training bit. I would have preferred a different alternative than what we got though, is all.

The Faceless/girl is no one/wash bodies/wear faces aspect of it just seemed lame, long, and disappointing for me.
[Reply]
unlurking 06:15 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
No need to link. It's been aired. Fair game.

Arya has never been a dumbass. To just walk around a city that you know the faceless men know well and looking to kill you seems really dumb. I thought this when it was happening and said no way she is just hanging around in public and waiting without a motive or plan.
This. Worst part of the episode. As soon as she hit the bridge, you knew the next person to walk onto it would be an assassin.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:13 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Tough to imagine if she threw her face on another that they would have showed her getting out of the water and walking though town.

Moreover if it was a civilian how would she know to throw her dome at the waif schnoz?

EDIT: But they did show her doing the Jason Bourne off the building in next weeks episode.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:13 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
Two seasons just to kill Meryn Trant, pretty unfortunate.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:30 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Tough to imagine if she threw her face on another that they would have showed her getting out of the water and walking though town.

Moreover if it was a civilian how would she know to throw her dome at the waif schnoz?

EDIT: But they did show her doing the Jason Bourne off the building in next weeks episode.
Almost has to be, doesn't it?

Otherwise the whole arc really is meaningless.

If she walks away from this having learned nothing more than the ability to do some crazy identity masking shit, it would've still been a successful development for the character. But really, from what I can tell, that's the ONLY thing that can make this a worthwhile tangent.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:40 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

If she walks away from this having learned nothing more than the ability to do some crazy identity masking shit, it would've still been a successful development for the character. But really, from what I can tell, that's the ONLY thing that can make this a worthwhile tangent.
She hasn't done it yet has she? I don't recall. It's going to be a bit of a stretch to have her master it with no guidance.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:12 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I actually like the theory that Arya is The Waif. I don't really understand how the face swapping thing works though, is it possible that someone could take Arya's face without her being dead?
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:26 PM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I actually like the theory that Arya is The Waif. I don't really understand how the face swapping thing works though, is it possible that someone could take Arya's face without her being dead?
Yeah. They did when they took her sight.
[Reply]
Page 203 of 335
« First < 103153193199200201202203 204205206207213253303 > Last »
Up