ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 201 of 244
« First < 101151191197198199200201 202203204205211 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
New World Order 12:15 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
I do think they’ll win their division, but I’m betting on another divisional round exit this year.
Spott for Mod
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:16 PM 02-19-2024
Allen is 5-5 in the playoffs playing with better defenses than Mahomes until this year. Mahomes is 15-3 and 3-0 head to head. What more need be said?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:20 PM 02-19-2024
Well done fellas. :-)

Originally Posted by :
Chiefs Planet is a toxic place. I went there a few times around the 13 seconds game. Will not go back.
Originally Posted by :
I've been to a lot of boards. It stands alone - most seem to agree on that from what I've seen.

It was MUCH more than "some vulgarity." I saw so many posts wishing for injury of opposing players. It was dark.
Originally Posted by :
For the record, I don't equate that board w/ Chiefs fans in general. From my own encounters, they're like any other fans. And I've always liked KC (in the past) because they were similar to Buffalo in some ways (small market, not a great playoff history, etc.) Though, I certainly do not like them now.

Chiefs Planet is more of a product of poor moderating. You're sugarcoating the tone of that board. It's a notorious board in NFL fandom, as you should know, since you seem to have a proclivity for visiting opposing team's boards.
Originally Posted by :
It's a very toxic place.

I used to hang out on the board and would read where chiefs fans would wish other chiefs fans mothers would get gang raped or catch aids or swallow acid over a disagreement.

So no its not just a product of "poor moderating".

Chiefs fans in general are uneducated and one of the lowest class fans.

I suspect that's why so many chiefs fans are here. They dont want to hang out with other lowlife chiefs fans and experience such vitriol.

This board is at least civilzed.

[Reply]
tredadda 12:24 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
Allen is 5-5 in the playoffs playing with better defenses than Mahomes until this year. Mahomes is 15-3 and 3-0 head to head. What more need be said?
But, but, but injuries and defensive failures and bad coaching……besides all that they are better and the true dynasty. If that doesn’t work then just change the rules, eliminate the playoffs, or move KC to the NFC.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 12:24 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I've never felt more proud. Great job, gentleman. Well done.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:24 PM 02-19-2024
I love how every opposing board views us as the scum of the earth :-)

I wouldn't want it any other way. Best place to talk football by far.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:30 PM 02-19-2024
Allen's playoff record

2019 Choked
2020 Choked
2021 Did Not Choke ( In a game with no NFL safeties and shitty corners falling down over and over and vanilla D)

2022 Choked
2023 Choked
[Reply]
notorious 12:33 PM 02-19-2024
WE DID IT!!!!

[Reply]
tredadda 12:38 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
WE DID IT!!!!

That’s the .gif that keeps on giving.
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:39 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by :
I've been to a lot of boards. It stands alone - most seem to agree on that from what I've seen.
This guy thinks CP is a dynasty. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 12:40 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Definitely when it comes to rationalizing the gap between say the Alex Smith Chiefs and the true SB contenders... the "just get in and anything can happen" bullshit, being naive about playoff experience and franchise QBs.

But.... redefining dynasty to include all teams with good regular season records? Yeah, that one is new to me. :-)

The Ravens and Packers are only two wins behind, so we're currently witnessing 4 dynasties? :-)

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/bes...m-last-5-years

Well, they can keep their regular season dynasty then. I much prefer KCs dynasty.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:41 PM 02-19-2024
THAT is amazing! :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 12:47 PM 02-19-2024
I don't recall the "mothers getting gang raped" bit. The rest of it? Well..... :-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:51 PM 02-19-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I don't recall the "mothers getting gang raped" bit. The rest of it? Well..... :-)
The fact that that was even a post on here doesn't phase me one bit. This isn't the place for the faint of heart. Hell, we aren't typically nice to other Chiefs fans, even after we get to know you a bit. It's kill or be killed. I've been here for 24 years and I wouldn't want it any other way :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:51 PM 02-19-2024
Pfft, we don't tell people to swallow acid either. F'n amateurs
[Reply]
Page 201 of 244
« First < 101151191197198199200201 202203204205211 > Last »
Up