ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 201 of 335
« First < 101151191197198199200201 202203204205211251301 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Thread
BigRedChief 08:29 PM 01-08-2015
Feel free to discuss any future speculation, theories. Anything from the books is fair game to post. Everything that has been broadcast on TV or from HBO. No spoilers needed.

1. If you watched or know the events that will take place in a unaired episode that has not been broadcast on HBO, you must put all the information and comments in a spoiler tag.
  2. Do not post any media of any kind involving actual content from unaired episodes without being in a spoiler. The only exception to the spoiler rule is content publicly posted from HBO and or the GOT actor themselves. Teasers, promos, trailers etc.

Any person unable to follow the spoiler rules will be banned from this thread. 14 days for first offense. Perm banned from the thread for a 2nd offense.

[Reply]
unlurking 09:29 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Then spoiler tag it......
:-)

Dick
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:35 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
She basically voiced what fans have been saying about Cersei for years, which was great.

Also: I know that Margeary passed Lady O a note with a flower drawn on it, it looked like. Was she letting her know that she's just pretending to have become a devout follower of the faith?

Then Lady O says she is going to leave KL and head back to Highgarden? Just not sure exactly what's going on there.

Also: wouldn't surprise me if Arya gets helped/healed by the actress she saved from the poison. Seems like it might make some sense.
The note; I meant to go back and take a closer look at that, the outlines were squiggly, I wonder if there's not a message in there that at first glance just looks like a drawing alone
[Reply]
unlurking 09:43 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Everyone but you and Rustshack get it. No problems understanding or word comprehension. Stop side tracking this thread. I'm done responding to posts in here from you two.
Fine by me. You laid down the rules prior. I'm following those rules. When you apply different rules again next week, I will ignore them.

At least that's my takeaway from this. Rules were clarified last week. When you make a post next week, adding additional rules for things such as specific plot theories they are simply to be ignored.

Thank you for the clarification.
[Reply]
unlurking 09:44 AM 06-06-2016
The note; I meant to go back and take a closer look at that, the outlines were squiggly, I wonder if there's not a message in there that at first glance just looks like a drawing alone
Yeah, I wanted to go look at Sansa's message too.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 09:49 AM 06-06-2016
Book info is basically just for speculation now, don't post leaked show info right before the show airs. that's all I personally care about.
[Reply]
NewChief 10:01 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by unlurking:
Yeah, I wanted to go look at Sansa's message too.

I'm assuming that Sansa is writing to Littlefinger to enlist his army in the cause.
[Reply]
RustShack 10:02 AM 06-06-2016
Book info is basically just for speculation now, don't post leaked show info right before the show airs. that's all I personally care about.
Nobody has.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:12 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by NewChief:
I'm assuming that Sansa is writing to Littlefinger to enlist his army in the cause.
Someone already mentioned it ITT, but I imagine they'll march on Winterfell with what they've got for Littlefinger and the Vale army to show up just as it appears the Boltons will wipe out the Stark army.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:23 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Someone already mentioned it ITT, but I imagine they'll march on Winterfell with what they've got for Littlefinger and the Vale army to show up just as it appears the Boltons will wipe out the Stark army.
.......................... Must Not Spoil!
[Reply]
Swanman 11:14 AM 06-06-2016

George Martin is a c u n t.
[Reply]
wazu 11:17 AM 06-06-2016
Gotta think Margaery has something big planned if she is trying to avoid getting pregnant.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:22 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
anyone know how large the Vale army is?
[Reply]
patteeu 11:22 AM 06-06-2016
It must be frustrating to Tommen. The kid-king converts to his wife's religion to make her happy (and get her out of the church dungeon) and she repays him by sleeping alone.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:27 AM 06-06-2016
anyone know how large the Vale army is?
45K at max strength
[Reply]
wazu 11:33 AM 06-06-2016
Originally Posted by patteeu:
It must be frustrating to Tommen. The kid-king converts to his wife's religion to make her happy (and get her out of the church dungeon) and she repays him by sleeping alone.
Yeah, and with the zealots watching his every move he can't even go whoring anymore. Classic Tommen to have the High Sparrow talk to Margaery about it.
[Reply]
Page 201 of 335
« First < 101151191197198199200201 202203204205211251301 > Last »
Up