ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 200 of 291
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Kiimo 07:55 AM 11-17-2023
John Mayer is an incredible guitarist.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:45 PM 11-17-2023
Originally Posted by JimNasium:
Ah yes, the Gear Page. One of the few message boards that could rival the planet for nerdiness and drama.
I learned a lot from that place, but it's definitely another cursed corner of the internet :-)
[Reply]
boilertiger 12:50 PM 11-17-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) Yeah, Behar was a **** about it, but a quick google search showed that every other person on the panel or whatever you want to call it took her to task for trying to swipe at him about those tweets from over a decade ago.
Publicly using the term "illiterate" to to criticize someone else’s insensitive comments is a thing.

Difference is this woman (Behar) is old enough to know better and Travis was an immature 20 year old.

Teenage Taylor wrote a song called Picture to Burn that originally included a lyric which stated, “I’ll tell mine you’re gay” which she changed years ago because it was insensitive. No one is perfect. Anyone under the age of 22 is definitely not perfect and they often say tons of offensive sh*t.
[Reply]
JimNasium 12:52 PM 11-17-2023
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I learned a lot from that place, but it's definitely another cursed corner of the internet :-)
Yeah, there are definitely sub forums and even topics to avoid there. I learned a to about signal chain there, for sure.
[Reply]
boilertiger 12:58 PM 11-17-2023
Originally Posted by Stewie:
It appears the Kelce clan will be here all weekend. Mama Kelce is doing a charity event and Kylie is hosting a field hockey clinic. I wonder when the Swifts plan on being here?

Kylie Kelce to host field hockey clinic for elementary-age kids in Kansas City - https://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...in-kansas-city
Field Hockey clinic is going to be a zoo and might triple enrollment in field hocket in KC. LOL. I know several kids who's parents are taking them just to see Kylie.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:37 PM 11-17-2023
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Clay's worlds collide...

you should see my current after effects project :-)
[Reply]
jdubya 11:31 PM 11-17-2023
Epic. Invincibill and twisted**** downvoted me. Poor souls
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 11-18-2023
who the fuck downvoted a star wars post?

WHO THE FUCK DID THAT?
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:48 AM 11-18-2023
Mark my words, if she lights the Plaza Lights it means babies are just around the corner.
[Reply]
Delano 03:42 AM 11-18-2023
The obsession with breeding in this thread is odd and gross.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:27 AM 11-18-2023
Originally Posted by Delano:
Yeah, who wants kids these days anyway? :-)

(But I do agree it's kinda weird.)
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:05 AM 11-18-2023
Originally Posted by Delano:
I'm never having kids but it's only natural to talk about the logical next step in their relationship.

anal
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:00 AM 11-18-2023
Patti LaBelle Has a Message for Taylor Swift: Travis Kelce's Chiefs Are 'Going Down'

The Philadelphia native playfully declared that her home team is going to defeat the Chiefs on Monday

Patti LaBelle wants Taylor Swift to be prepared for a loss from Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs as they face off against the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday in a Super Bowl LVII rematch.

During Friday's episode of Tamron Hall, the 79-year-old singer predicted that her home football team will defeat the Chiefs.

The Philadelphia native joined Tamron Hall to share some of her festive recipes ahead of the holiday season, including a five-cheese mac and cheese and collard greens.

While the two women were indulging in the singer’s signature dishes, Hall shared a conversation she had with one of her producers about the upcoming game, in which they teased each other about who would win. Hall, 53, said the producer believed Swift, 33, who has been romantically linked to Kelce since September, could help their chances.

“She had the nerve to say to me, ‘Well, the Chiefs are playing the Eagles and the Chiefs have Taylor Swift,' " Hall said, before telling the audience, “I said ‘The Eagles got Patti LaBelle.’ ”
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:06 AM 11-18-2023
Patti better get a New Attitude
[Reply]
Eureka 11:19 AM 11-18-2023
"Taylor Swift's Boyfriend's Football Team"

Sort of has a nice ring to it.
[Reply]
Page 200 of 291
« First < 100150190196197198199200 201202203204210250 > Last »
Up