ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 60
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Insiders: Andy and Mahomes upset/mad
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 11-11-2019
Just heard Fescoe talking about someone close to Andy that told him Andy was extremely distraught by this loss and knows he personally screwed up. This isn't just another loss. This affected Andy deeply.

I think we might see some changes going forward, especially in attention to late game situations.

The other thing I heard this morning from my source is that Mahomes was angry after the game yesterday. So angry that he was almost on the verge of tears. Going forward you might see more fire from Mahomes in leading this team and getting on others when shit goes south. Like Marino/Aikman type leadership.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:11 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by kgrund:
We need to be clear that the major fail on that play was Ragland. He literally ran himself out of the play by his overpursuit.
I expect more from the guy who wants to make 20 million than the jag LB.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:11 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jerok:
And if you don't make the 3rd and 2, and now it's 4th and 1, go again. Time to put the fate of this team on the offense instead of the defense.

Correct answer.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:11 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This team will also have never had the contracts its about to have, they never dealt with having the highest paid player in the league.

With that and some of these other insane contracts this team is going to be playing vet min guys and rookies to be under the cap.
well the day you have a positive take is the day i buy an alex smith jersey
[Reply]
Mecca 01:13 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What do you want me to tell you?

They have spent a ton of bank on Hitchens, Clark and Mathieu, they have gotten about 10% production for the money they spent. Shit like that hurts because now they won't have money.
[Reply]
TEX 01:14 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
He’s an exclusive rights free agent.
I thought so too, just got fired up when I saw Mahomo's question.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:14 PM 11-11-2019
I swear Erving has caused more injuries to Chiefs players than other teams have
[Reply]
TEX 01:15 PM 11-11-2019
You know what though? Positive or not, he's spot on. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:16 PM 11-11-2019

They have spent a ton of bank on Hitchens, Clark and Mathieu, they have gotten about 10% production for the money they spent. Shit like that hurts because now they won't have money.
I want you to have a realistic take.

.500 is never in the cards for Andy.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:17 PM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
You know what though? Positive or not, he's spot on. :-)
he's not

andy ain't no .500 coach
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:19 PM 11-11-2019
he's not

andy ain't no .500 coach
In those playoffs he’s way worse than .500
[Reply]
Mecca 01:20 PM 11-11-2019
I want you to have a realistic take.

.500 is never in the cards for Andy.
What did he look like at the end of his Philly stint?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:21 PM 11-11-2019

#Chiefs OL Martinas Rankin, who came to KC in the Carlos Hyde trade with the #Texans, suffered a knee injury that is likely season-ending, source said. He’ll have an MRI today, but the belief is he suffered an injury to his patella.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) November 11, 2019

[Reply]
TEX 01:21 PM 11-11-2019
he's not

andy ain't no .500 coach
Originally Posted by :

Originally Posted by :
This team will also have never had the contracts its about to have, they never dealt with having the highest paid player in the league.

With that and some of these other insane contracts this team is going to be playing vet min guys and rookies to be under the cap.
I was referring to these posts. IMO, they're spot on.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:22 PM 11-11-2019
Heads should roll for this season to be honest. They pumped this shit all up and we're a worse team that is about to go into cap hell because they had to have Frank Clark and Tyrann Mathieu....

Idiotic team with idiotic management.
Don't forget the money they spent the year prior on Anthony Hitchens. They could have saved allllll that cap space and this team would be just as well off without those players. I thought Mathieu was a great acquisition but he hasn't made the impact I thought he would. Either through his play OR his "leadership"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:22 PM 11-11-2019
they're not spot on

you can't be "spot on" about a hypothetical

it's just more sky is falling bullshit
[Reply]
Page 20 of 60
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up