ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 173
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
TwistedChief 06:14 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Because she's an admitted liar, I have to assume she's lying about EVERYTHING.
I'm sure people are getting tired of my posting about these things, but your "she's a liar" tirade across threads is reallllllly getting stale. I haven't responded to it up until this point only because it's just too ridiculous and it's clear that you are aggressively projecting your own issues onto the situation.

But you don't need to believe me - I told a lie when I was 13 and everything I have said since should be completely discounted according to your thermometer of justice.
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:15 AM 04-26-2019
Damn, this is tough to see. I hope Hill receives the help he needs. This is bigger than football. Parenting is so darn important and it is a dying art.
GloryDayz 06:18 AM 04-26-2019
31 teams just got a hard-on... Knowing Clark, somebody's going to get the fastest NFL WR for a song...
KChiefs1 06:21 AM 04-26-2019
Browns are waiting in anticipation of his release.

Dorsey is building a monster in Cleveland.
DrunkBassGuitar 06:24 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Wrong DFS does that exact thing plenty of times, not only that they leave kids in abusive homes all the time.
Okay you keep clinging to hope that Hill, a man who choked his pregnant girlfriend is innocent. It's all just a vast conspiracy to take down an innocent man.

This is going to play out exactly like the Hunt thing. Fans are going to defend him or rationalize it, even more damning evidence will come out and he'll be gone.
rabblerouser 06:25 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'm sure people are getting tired of my posting about these things, but your "she's a liar" tirade across threads is reallllllly getting stale. I haven't responded to it up until this point only because it's just too ridiculous and it's clear that you are aggressively projecting your own issues onto the situation.

But you don't need to believe me - I told a lie when I was 13 and everything I have said since should be completely discounted according to your thermometer of justice.
Brother, she's making stuff up. There's no way Tyreek punched his 3 year old son in the manner she suggests on that recording.

He would've KILLED the kid.

There's so much that doesn't add up in her story, that I'm inclined to disbelieve her, because she admittedly lied in the family court proceedings. About what?

I don't know.

I'm just not ready to judge, condemn, and throw the guy away just because of what she says on that recording.

My ex-wife tried some similar shit a few years ago, and I've since been exonerated, she apologized, and she's now a good friend whom I work with for the sake of my daughter.

Hell, I wouldn't have the relationship with my daughter today WITHOUT my ex-wife's help in facilitating it.

But in 2015, she was recording phone conversations, making stuff up, wild accusations that didn't happen FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE RECORDING, which pissed me off and I said some shit I shouldn't have said out of anger.

So...I'm just saying, I know how these things work, ya feel me?

I respect you and your opinion, I'm just saying...I don't think he did what she accuses him of in the recording, and that's it's entirely possible that she's making a good portion of it up for recording, knowing that he's a hothead, and she knows how to push his buttons hard.

That needs to be considered.

That's all.
DrunkBassGuitar 06:25 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Sure, but given that the child was removed from the home by child services and the DA thinks a crime was committed and observed what he thought were clear signs of abuse, how likely is it that they just happened to get that completely wrong?
They didn't get it wrong. It's fans hoping against hope that one of their best players isn't a monster despite all of the evidence to the contrary.
ARROW2 06:26 AM 04-26-2019
That audio is such bullshit. FUCK THAT BITCH. yeah I said it!
Mecca 06:26 AM 04-26-2019
At this point I'm happy they didn't just cut him.
Mile High Mania 06:27 AM 04-26-2019
All we know is that :

She lied about what happened
And
Tyreek has maintained his innocence

That's it.

That recorded conversation? She was baiting him.

I don't understand why everyone thinks it's some smoking gun, when she's a liar who's probably either lying outright, at best...and at worst, is exaggerating and making stuff up to twist it around, at worst.

I mean, if Tyreek Hill NFL superstar and workout maven, had punched his 3 year old child in the chest in the manner she suggests, the child would have sustained injuries far worse than a broken arm - the kid would've died.

Because she's an admitted liar, I have to assume she's lying about EVERYTHING.

When Tyreek says that she's been ****ing other dudes we don't know that her lying ass hasn't been ****ing other dudes, having the 3 year old call them "daddy", and some of her side dick mother****ers didn't do the abuse, ya know.

Far fetched, but the only thing we KNOW is that she's a liar and the JoCo DFS found signs of abuse, but don't know who to charge.
That could all be true... unfortunately, he's unable to leave her - something he should have done years ago, but hasn't ... likely beacause of the kid. Feel bad for the kid, really bad that this is his world.

Regarding punching the kid in the chest... I've read your argument a few times, made by several and it assumes that the only way he would punch someone is with all his might.
rabblerouser 06:28 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:

If you think Tyreek is innocent I have a bridge to sell you
abuse?

Most likely.

Did he punch his son in the chest the way she insinuates on the recording?

Not without breaking the kid's sternum and causing major injury.

She was performing for the recording. Baiting him to "prove" what a hothead he is...

You can never trust recordings like that.
DrunkBassGuitar 06:29 AM 04-26-2019
abuse?

Most likely.

Did he punch his son in the chest the way she insinuates on the recording?

Not without breaking the kid's sternum and causing major injury.

She was performing for the recording. Baiting him to "prove" what a hothead he is...

You can never trust recordings like that.
I've got a great deal on a bridge.
notorious 06:29 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Damn, this is tough to see. I hope Hill receives the help he needs. This is bigger than football. Parenting is so darn important and it is a dying art.
Disagree.

There have always been bad people and parents. You just hear about it more today.
YayMike 06:30 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
At this point I'm happy they didn't just cut him.
Me too. Let him stay on suspended status until the NFL makes a decision. Cannot make the same mistake as with Hunt again.
rabblerouser 06:31 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
That could all be true... unfortunately, he's unable to leave her - something he should have done years ago, but hasn't ... likely beacause of the kid. Feel bad for the kid, really bad that this is his world.

Regarding punching the kid in the chest... I've read your argument a few times, made by several and it assumes that the only way he would punch someone is with all his might.
Ok, well, when I was 3/4 years old, I had a pair of 6 Oz boxing gloves that I would put on, and my dad had his 12s, and we used to sparr, and I got knocked around a little bit.

That's how I learned how to fight.

They probably call that "child abuse" in 2019, too. IDK, it's a slippery slope...but no one has ever kicked my ass but my dad, so...

As for Tyreek and Crystal, their relationship is beyond toxic, and there's no way he should stay with her, no matter what happens.

Of course, you can't tell people to stay away from each other without a restraining order.
Page 20 of 173
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up