ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 25
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith being shopped around?
wutamess 07:47 AM 08-18-2017
I was listening to 610 on the radio this morning and they were gushing over PMII. They were mentioning that the Chiefs were possibly entertaining AS to Jacksonville because of their confidence in PHII. They said there were trade rumors yesterday regarding this situation so I thought I'd come on here and find something but... NOTHING!

You guys heard anything?
link if so?

They also played a Mike Vick interview of him talking about PMII and Vick spoke highly of him as well. I think the interview clip was of Vick on the Cowherd show.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 05:14 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Might as well rip open old wounds.

This entire mantra that 'Alex is good enough to get the team good, but not good enough to win a championship and championships are all that matters' is oddly reminiscent of the 14-2 Chargers.

Remember when the Chargers were 14-2?
Remember when the Chargers were adequate?
Remember when the Chargers weren't a joke?

I remember their playoff run when Herm out marty'd the Marty.

Laughable loser coach playoff game.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:23 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
You are a moron.
:-)

Be sure and thank Pawnmower when he paddles your ass and schools you for the entire board to see.
[Reply]
rico 06:02 PM 08-19-2017
Might as well rip open old wounds.

This entire mantra that 'Alex is good enough to get the team good, but not good enough to win a championship and championships are all that matters' is oddly reminiscent of the 14-2 Chargers.

Remember when the Chargers were 14-2?
Remember when the Chargers were adequate?
Remember when the Chargers weren't a joke?

The 2006 Chargers and these current Alex-"led" Chiefs are not comparable.

The offense of the 2006 Chargers is not even comparable to the current Chiefs offense (much because of the presence of Smith). Their offense was much, much more imposing.

They scored over 40 points in 4 of their games that season. The Chiefs did that 0 times in 2016. They've only done it 6 times in the entire Alex era, 4 of them in 2013 and that's including the Indy playoff game.

They scored more than 30 points in 7 of their games that season. The Chiefs did that in only 3 games last year.

They scored 23 or more points in 12 of their games that season. The Chiefs only did that 9 times in 2016.

So, I'm not sure what kind of point your Alexsexual ass is trying to prove. You are comparing apples to oranges. Memberberries to snozberries.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:26 PM 08-19-2017
Would be hard for the Chiefs to turn down if a trade offer was strong enough.
[Reply]
thegame214 06:50 PM 08-19-2017
Bye Alex
[Reply]
wazu 06:55 PM 08-19-2017

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:16 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
The 2006 Chargers and these current Alex-"led" Chiefs are not comparable.

The offense of the 2006 Chargers is not even comparable to the current Chiefs offense (much because of the presence of Smith). Their offense was much, much more imposing.

They scored over 40 points in 4 of their games that season. The Chiefs did that 0 times in 2016. They've only done it 6 times in the entire Alex era, 4 of them in 2013 and that's including the Indy playoff game.

They scored more than 30 points in 7 of their games that season. The Chiefs did that in only 3 games last year.

They scored 23 or more points in 12 of their games that season. The Chiefs only did that 9 times in 2016.

So, I'm not sure what kind of point your Alexsexual ass is trying to prove. You are comparing apples to oranges. Memberberries to snozberries.

Well done, Rico.

(WHISTLING LOUDLY); BLAAAAAAAAACK OP! COME HERE BOY!
HEEL!

BlackOp, this is exactly the kind of post I'm talking about, the kind of factual, thought provoking football post that you are simply incapable of producing.
Now run along and go chase cars, please.

Originally Posted by thegame214:
Bye Alex
This. And not a moment too soon.

Originally Posted by wazu:
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:35 PM 08-19-2017
The deal is done
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:27 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
BlackOp, this is exactly the kind of post I'm talking about, the kind of factual, thought provoking football post that you are simply incapable of producing.
Now run along and go chase cars, please.
The funnier thing is that you couldn't even reference any of your own posts...because your football knowledge is that of a 3rd grader.

Poor little Timmy....having to resort to a desperation move...an "appeal to authority"...you are Rico's little bitch now. Get on all fours....maybe he'll throw you some dinner scraps.

Geno Smith #1 over-all...own your ignorance.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:01 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The funnier thing is that you couldn't even reference any of your own posts...because your football knowledge is that of a 3rd grader.

Poor little Timmy....having to resort to a desperation move...an "appeal to authority"...you are Rico's little bitch now. Get on all fours....maybe he'll throw you some dinner scraps.

Geno Smith #1 over-all...own your ignorance.
Let's stop using the name "Smith" in any capacity.

It has clearly become irrelevant.

Much like your non-existent football takes.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:04 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Let's stop using the name "Smith" in any capacity.

It has clearly become irrelevant.

[Reply]
Mav 09:07 PM 08-19-2017
This isn't madden. Alex is here for this season. Enjoy winning football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
wazu 09:09 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by Mav:
This isn't madden. Alex is here for this season. Enjoy winning football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, been around too long. I only enjoy playoff winning football.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:11 PM 08-19-2017
Originally Posted by wazu:
Sorry, been around too long. I only enjoy playoff winning football.
So long, see you in January.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:12 PM 08-19-2017
So long, see you in January.
Of 2019? You leaving for that long?
[Reply]
Page 20 of 25
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up