ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 49
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamaal signs with Broncos
rabblerouser 04:12 PM 05-02-2017
Per NFLnet. 1 year deal. I just threw up in my mouth...
[Reply]
redfan 07:50 AM 05-03-2017
Elway's payback to JC for "The Fumble".
[Reply]
O.city 07:51 AM 05-03-2017
Meh.

Good luck to him.
[Reply]
tooge 07:52 AM 05-03-2017
Look, I loved the Jamaal of three years ago. He was awesome. However, the guy really isn't that bright, know whu I sayin? He's shot. His knees can't run more than ten carries without swelling. He will be done by the end of training camp. He's just that, camp fodder. You don't sign a guy to a $900K contract if you have any inkling that he's going to actually be good, and if you are him and his agent, you don't sign that contract if you really think you can run anymore. This is a non issue
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:01 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by tooge:
Look, I loved the Jamaal of three years ago. He was awesome. However, the guy really isn't that bright, know whu I sayin? He's shot. His knees can't run more than ten carries without swelling. He will be done by the end of training camp. He's just that, camp fodder. You don't sign a guy to a $900K contract if you have any inkling that he's going to actually be good, and if you are him and his agent, you don't sign that contract if you really think you can run anymore. This is a non issue
Agree. If he can produce 500 yards and 4-5 TDs and keep drives alive as a rotation guy, that's all we need.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 08:05 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Agree. If he can produce 500 yards and 4-5 TDs and keep drives alive as a rotation guy, that's all we need.
So, CJ Anderson numbers.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:06 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
So, CJ Anderson numbers.
Combined, maybe they can provide 12 games of solid production. It's a platoon mentality.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 08:13 AM 05-03-2017
Meh.

More or less coach talk...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:14 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by JD10367:
Your team released him. This is like you dumping your g/f and then being pissed when she starts dating the guy across the hall that you hate. Get over it.
Your entire self worth is tied to a cheating football team, so you might want to shut up.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:14 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Charles could have come out and thanked the Broncos for the opportunity but that he wanted to thank the Chiefs, their fans and the city as a whole for all of the years that they cheered for him. That probably would have cut the resentment in half. Instead he came out and basically said **** the Chiefs in his opening statement. Not too smart.
He fucked up and gave the KC defense some bulletin board material.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:19 AM 05-03-2017
How bad are Anderson, Booker, and Bibbs :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 08:21 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
It'll be the beginning of the healing. You guys already hate him.
Feel free to take that piece of shit. In fact, I'll help him pack.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 08:27 AM 05-03-2017
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Dunno, but Bibbs is a 49er... #smackcheck

Nice framing though, if JC were being viewed as anything other than another guy in the rotation, you might be on to something. But, he's not and neither are you.
[Reply]
AssEaterChief 08:29 AM 05-03-2017
Well they traded Bibbs to the 49ers during the draft...
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:36 AM 05-03-2017
Word is the new staff is unimpressed with Booker...another draft fail for Horseface. He is just resorting to all he knows.. signing aging, injured players.

Charles is going to end his career on a 4th place team and ruin his legacy in the process....for a 900k contract.

Too many talented RBs came out this year...bad timing for a comeback. Seattle chose Lacy over him....
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:37 AM 05-03-2017
Before we get too mad at Jamaal, are we sure those quotes are real? Some of them seem kind of hard to believe. Was Elway really one of anybody's favorite players? Nobody likes the spoiled coach's kid who has everything handed to them. That's like saying that the kid in black in The Karate Kid is one of your favorite fighters.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 49
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up