« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Media Center>Wonder Woman (2017)
Munson 04:13 PM 07-23-2016

[Reply]
Buehler445 05:41 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Oh yeah, I'm married . . . sigh

How you look at your crush.
Yeah. That's hot as hell. If a girl like that ever looked at me like that it'd be on.

And I'd have a similar (but far less hot) longing look.
[Reply]
Fish 08:03 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah. That's hot as hell. If a girl like that ever looked at me like that it'd be on.

And I'd have a similar (but far less hot) longing look.
Chris Pine is handsome if you're into that kinda thing I guess.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:21 PM 06-17-2017
Originally Posted by Fish:
See, I have absolutely no meter for male attractiveness outside the reactions of females. Gal's reaction suggests that Chris is a damn fine man, but I have no idea whatsoever what differentiates him from a million other bohunks.

He's not huge like The Rock, or ripped like Conor McGregor. He doesn't have piercing eyes, or a particularly strong jaw. Outside a triangular face and a larger than normal cranium, I don't see defining features.

Who knows, maybe that look stems from him giving her a righteous salami long and hard recently.

Guess I should try to let my 5 O'Clock shadow grow and move to pukey colored shirts.
[Reply]
Fish 08:32 PM 06-17-2017
See, I have absolutely no meter for male attractiveness outside the reactions of females. Gal's reaction suggests that Chris is a damn fine man, but I have no idea whatsoever what differentiates him from a million other bohunks.

He's not huge like The Rock, or ripped like Conor McGregor. He doesn't have piercing eyes, or a particularly strong jaw. Outside a triangular face and a larger than normal cranium, I don't see defining features.

Who knows, maybe that look stems from him giving her a righteous salami long and hard recently.

Guess I should try to let my 5 O'Clock shadow grow and move to pukey colored shirts.
Well, I was trying to tease Buehler by taking his post out of context. I haven't really thought about Pine's looks.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:42 PM 06-17-2017
Well, I was trying to tease Buehler by taking his post out of context. I haven't really thought about Pine's looks.
Ah! Didn't even catch it. I see it now. I'm a dummy.

Truthfully, I was kind of itching to vent about how bemused I am by the longing in her glance. That girl is foin, and that gif gives me no insight into what she finds attractive, outside apparently some average glob called a Chris Pine.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:53 PM 06-17-2017
Well played. Funny or not Gadot is a smoke show.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:02 PM 06-20-2017

he's movie star?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:08 PM 06-20-2017
Gadot was also in Batman vs Superman for her intro appearance. They even used the same old B7W photo of her during WWI. I forgot all about who played WW in that, until I watched it again over the weekend.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:40 PM 06-20-2017
Finally saw it the other day. Good movie. Worth going to see. Like all the other DC movies, it had it's slow points - but nowhere near as bad as the other movies.

My only complaint was the 2 teenage girls behind me that wouldn't shut up. I even gave them the benefit of the doubt that once the movie started, they'd shut up. Boy was I wrong. Talking at normal voices or even trying to talk over loud parts in the movie, reading EVERY word that came on the screen, and then playing on their phones. I tried the casual approach "Shhh"; "Please keep it down"; etc. That only made them do very loud "SHHHHH'S" every time anyone made a noise in the theater. I'm not one to tattle on them, but it wore thin & ruined a part of the movie for me & my family. Finally told front desk "Either you guys shut them the fuck up or I'm going to do it in a not nice way." They told them "Either you be quiet & put your phones away or we're kicking you out." Didn't hear from them again.

Sorry for the rant.....hate it when people talk excessively in movies. Especially when I spend $100 to see one.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:52 PM 06-20-2017
I thought the movie was ok. I guess with all the positive stuff I've heard about it, I was expecting more. I could stare at Gal Gadot all day long, so it had that going for it. It had a few laughs and was pretty decent, but it was nowhere near a "fuck yeah" movie like Winter Soldier.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 01:38 PM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I thought the movie was ok. I guess with all the positive stuff I've heard about it, I was expecting more. I could stare at Gal Gadot all day long, so it had that going for it. It had a few laughs and was pretty decent, but it was nowhere near a "fuck yeah" movie like Winter Soldier.
It's not better than Winter Soldier...not many are in the Superhero realm.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 02:52 PM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Finally saw it the other day. Good movie. Worth going to see. Like all the other DC movies, it had it's slow points - but nowhere near as bad as the other movies.

My only complaint was the 2 teenage girls behind me that wouldn't shut up. I even gave them the benefit of the doubt that once the movie started, they'd shut up. Boy was I wrong. Talking at normal voices or even trying to talk over loud parts in the movie, reading EVERY word that came on the screen, and then playing on their phones. I tried the casual approach "Shhh"; "Please keep it down"; etc. That only made them do very loud "SHHHHH'S" every time anyone made a noise in the theater. I'm not one to tattle on them, but it wore thin & ruined a part of the movie for me & my family. Finally told front desk "Either you guys shut them the fuck up or I'm going to do it in a not nice way." They told them "Either you be quiet & put your phones away or we're kicking you out." Didn't hear from them again.

Sorry for the rant.....hate it when people talk excessively in movies. Especially when I spend $100 to see one.
$100 ???
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 02:53 PM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
Expectations can be a bitch.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 02:57 PM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
It's not better than Winter Soldier...not many are in the Superhero realm.
It was DC's most cohesive film, and a step up. BvS, the director's cut, was a decent flick. Suicide Squad looked SO promising & was total crap .

WW isn't perfect, and has noticeable flaws, but little cracks as a film overall.
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:58 PM 06-20-2017
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
Expectations can be a bitch.
That's why I tempered mine.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 25
« First < 101617181920 21222324 > Last »
Up