ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Looks like Craig Stout is leaving the KCSN
staylor26 06:29 PM 05-30-2024
Big loss for them. I've always thought he was the best.

Thank you for everything. For listening, reading, donating to the foundation, EVERYTHING.

I'm not saying goodbye, just "see you later"

Be kind to each other. ✌️��

— Craig Stout (@Craig_KCSN) May 30, 2024

[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:13 AM 05-31-2024
Never heard of him.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 06:27 AM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Stout has mentioned a corporate financial job in the past. These YouTube NFL gigs seem pretty time-consuming. I could see a guy just wanting a more laid back lifestyle.
"Laid back corporate financial job"?

I was in Corporate Finance and there was nothing Laid back about my job.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:34 AM 05-31-2024
Who?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:05 AM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
"Laid back corporate financial job"?

I was in Corporate Finance and there was nothing Laid back about my job.
Assume he wants to cut out the extra film study and production to bring some more laid back time when he's off work
[Reply]
DaFace 08:08 AM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Assume he wants to cut out the extra film study and production to bring some more laid back time when he's off work
Yeah, that's got to be it. If he's in finance, he's paid pretty well (and certainly far better than he can be getting paid by KCSN). At some point, a side gig you enjoy is still a side gig, and if you don't need the money, the free time can be far more valuable.
[Reply]
suzzer99 11:28 AM 05-31-2024
I’m gonna fix kcsn. Move Seth to the lab. Nate can do the daily show then let the blonde jump on trampolines. The man show meets kcsn. Ship briscow to that red bearded guy so they can repeat other peoples work together.
Seth can't talk nitty gritty like the lab guys. He hasn't read 1000s of scouting reports to know all the lingo and nuances.

I think Daniel Harms would be a great addition to the lab. He wouldn't replace Craig, but he'd be as close as you can get.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:37 AM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Seth can't talk nitty gritty like the lab guys. He hasn't read 1000s of scouting reports to know all the lingo and nuances.

I think Daniel Harms would be a great addition to the lab. He wouldn't replace Craig, but he'd be as close as you can get.
I think getting him out from under Ryan Tracy would be great.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:38 AM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, that's got to be it. If he's in finance, he's paid pretty well (and certainly far better than he can be getting paid by KCSN). At some point, a side gig you enjoy is still a side gig, and if you don't need the money, the free time can be far more valuable.
The way I took it was he was going to do this when the left arrowhead pride. But didn’t want to pass up the opportunity to work with BJ and co for awhile. Sounds like he’s recently been promoted again and that’s why he moved.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:47 AM 05-31-2024
Liked Craig IPA better
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:15 PM 05-31-2024
Not sure that show ever really goes on from here - love or hate Craig, chemistry won't be the same and it's certainly gonna change the dynamic. Do Matt and Kent even get along that well? Doesn't always seem like it.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:20 PM 05-31-2024
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Not sure that show ever really goes on from here - love or hate Craig, chemistry won't be the same and it's certainly gonna change the dynamic. Do Matt and Kent even get along that well? Doesn't always seem like it.
I don't think they are outright attention seekers but they are too much alike to go on without Craig keeping them grounded imo. When it was announced I tried to imagine it with just Matt and Kent. I can't see it. I'm sure they'll bring on the new kid they had doing the draft guide or just another KCSN personality but I don't see it being anything like what it was. I'm kind of tired as it is with KCSN trying to over do it on content. I don't need 15 pods a day. Just quality stuff.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:23 PM 05-31-2024
It strikes me that I may be in the minority based on the HBTC stuff. IDGAF about someone telling me headlines. I want real info and opinions. That's why I like Craig, Seth, and Nick Jacobs. Break down and tell me what you see with conviction. I don't agree with it all but I like the perspectives on actual football. This probably opens the door to me listening to more RGR again. I got tired of Ryan and unfollowed the shows for awhile.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:48 PM 05-31-2024
It strikes me that I may be in the minority based on the HBTC stuff. IDGAF about someone telling me headlines. I want real info and opinions. That's why I like Craig, Seth, and Nick Jacobs. Break down and tell me what you see with conviction. I don't agree with it all but I like the perspectives on actual football. This probably opens the door to me listening to more RGR again. I got tired of Ryan and unfollowed the shows for awhile.
The Jacobs + Derrick 41 is the Mic show has become my favorite currently.
[Reply]
Dante84 01:55 PM 05-31-2024
I like Craig.

Maybe he got sick of "Matty" who seems like the biggest douche in all of KC Chiefs media.
[Reply]
Dante84 01:59 PM 05-31-2024
44:11 mark in the vid below

It's time for the #KCLaboratory! Join @kent_swanson, @Craig_KCSN, and @Matty_KCSN as they talk about the latest #Chiefs news. https://t.co/1HFG7fVG07

— KC Sports Network (@KCSportsNetwork) May 30, 2024

[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up