ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs made a cool video about Stephone Paige's 300-yard day
Hammock Parties 11:42 AM 05-02-2024
Rare footage of Lamar and the greats Todd Blackledge and Bill Kenney :-)

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 05:21 PM 05-02-2024
My favorite play on Tecmo was the flea flicker pass to Paige
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:06 PM 05-02-2024
Great video. I remember that game and it helped ease the pain of a crap season.
[Reply]
DJay23 09:00 PM 05-02-2024
This happened just before I started really paying attention to sports. I remember collecting football cards the next season and there was a special card for this game.
[Reply]
scho63 09:40 PM 05-02-2024
I loved Stephone Paige, Carlos Carson and Henry Marshall during the 80's
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:21 PM 05-02-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
He can still do better now than Skyy Moore
Could that kid with the glasses?

What a great positive message at the end on selflessness. You can see his energy is genuine.
[Reply]
cdcox 10:50 PM 05-02-2024
I was at that game. Maybe the only time I sat on the northeast side of the stadium. For some reason, we always sat on the southwest side.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:39 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by DJay23:
This happened just before I started really paying attention to sports. I remember collecting football cards the next season and there was a special card for this game.
record breaker!
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:53 AM 05-03-2024
I wanted to watch it, but every time I see anything with Paige, he just preaches about God over and over, and honestly, I don't need a single person in the entire world to tell me anything about their God, their religion, etc. No one. Just :-). If I wanted to hear a sermon, l would go to a church.

So, I skipped this.

How many times did he talk about God?
[Reply]
VAChief 06:35 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I wanted to watch it, but every time I see anything with Paige, he just preaches about God over and over, and honestly, I don't need a single person in the entire world to tell me anything about their God, their religion, etc. No one. Just :-). If I wanted to hear a sermon, l would go to a church.

So, I skipped this.

The real message was about perseverance and faith in yourself, but whatevs...
[Reply]
Cheater5 06:41 AM 05-03-2024

So, I skipped this.

Hey thanks for letting us know you’re not going to watch this video because when I clicked on this thread I thought- “Hey, is Chiefsfanatic going to watch this?” And you know what now I know so thank you for sharing that you’re not going to watch and I hope you continue to post in every thread to let everyone know what you’re NOT going to read or watch because we’re all wondering okay thanks!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:35 AM 05-03-2024

So, I skipped this.

Who hit you in the ass with a sour apple this morning?
[Reply]
Lzen 08:06 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Always loved Page, including on Tecmo Bowl.
Oh, I remember that. He was pretty good on that game. Tecmo Super Bowl.

I remember very little of Page because I didn't really get into pro football and the Chiefs until their resurgence with Marty Schottenheimer started in 1990. So, I guess I saw him one or 2 years.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:08 AM 05-03-2024

So, I skipped this.

Life must really suck for such a negative person as yourself.

Heck, even Clay had no problem posting this.
[Reply]
kcbubb 09:38 AM 05-03-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Oh, I remember that. He was pretty good on that game. Tecmo Super Bowl.

I remember very little of Page because I didn't really get into pro football and the Chiefs until their resurgence with Marty Schottenheimer started in 1990. So, I guess I saw him one or 2 years.
That’s exactly the first thought that came to my head was that Paige is almost as good as Jerry rice in tecmo bowl! Lol…. Chiefs are really good in tecmo bowl if you switch the plays and feature Paige…. Derrick Thomas on defense and the Nigerian nightmare plus Paige!
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:58 AM 05-03-2024
Flipper Anderson had 336 yards receiving in a game in 1989.
Norm Van Brocklin passed for 554 yards in a game in 1951.

I'm amazed these two records still stand in today's passing era.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up