ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Did you realize Butt Kicker kicked more FGs than any other team
OrtonsPiercedTaint 10:23 AM 04-04-2020
Kickoffs? Yes, kickoffs
[Reply]
PHOG 10:24 AM 04-04-2020
Money! :-)
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:36 AM 04-04-2020
The one missed FG wasn’t his fault. That was Bells
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:36 AM 04-04-2020
He kicks ass. Has a kick ass nickname. Is a SB champion. And he's pretty cool too.

Dudes, he might be the coolest kicker ever.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:45 AM 04-04-2020
I imagine Veach uses a similar route when finding a young punter.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:49 AM 04-04-2020
Can't believe he was just sitting on somebody's practice squad for anyone to steal (Panthers?).
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:18 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Can't believe he was just sitting on somebody's practice squad for anyone to steal (Panthers?).
Yup.

Better to be lucky than good.

Also, “He is second in NFL history in career field goal percentage (minimum 100 attempts) with 89.72%, trailing only Justin Tucker.”
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:20 AM 04-05-2020
You only worry about your kicker when you have a mediocre QB. I 'know' we're okay.:-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:49 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
You only worry about your kicker when have a mediocre QB. I 'know' we're okay.:-)
Per usual, you’re a GD moron.

No coincidence the Ravens and Chiefs were the 1st and 2nd seeds last year.

Kickers (and special teams generally) can be the difference between a bye and a harder road in the playiffs
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 01:48 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Per usual, you’re a GD moron.

No coincidence the Ravens and Chiefs were the 1st and 2nd seeds last year.

Kickers (and special teams generally) can be the difference between a bye and a harder road in the playiffs
Did I say that your kicker must suck if have a great QB ? Per usual you have no intellect to read between the lines accurately and only go after those you personally dislike.:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:45 PM 04-04-2020
Which game was it in the playoffs ?? We had a taunting penalty on our TD and we were moved back 10 yards on the KO and Butker still put the ball on the goal line. The return guy was on the 7 and had to run back to catch it. I remember Romo going "Oh my"
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:54 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Which game was it in the playoffs ?? We had a taunting penalty on our TD and we were moved back 10 yards on the KO and Butker still put the ball on the goal line. The return guy was on the 7 and had to run back to catch it. I remember Romo going "Oh my"
I remember that. I think it was the Texans game
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:39 PM 04-04-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I remember that. I think it was the Texans game
You're right because Romo made some comment about Obrien could have made us back up ten yards for the XP.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:49 PM 04-04-2020

Damien Williams unsportsmanlike penalty vs Texans.
[Reply]
redfan 07:47 AM 04-05-2020
Missed the xp on the TD, but we were rolling at that point.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up