ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Rock is buying the Chiefs on Ballers
pugsnotdrugs19 09:35 PM 08-25-2019
That’s fucked up that they can use a real storyline like that when it turned out the way it did.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:02 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
That’s fucked up that they can use a real storyline like that when it turned out the way it did.
Kind of, yeah
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:36 PM 08-25-2019
Brooke Pryor cameo appearance?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:39 PM 08-25-2019
There's gonna be more Chiefs stuff. There was a shot of a Chiefs practice in the post-credits preview reel.

Now it's a fucking must watch.

Good job HBO.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:40 PM 08-25-2019

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:42 PM 08-25-2019
Looks like he'd be just like John Elway. Drunk and stupid.
[Reply]
Dante84 09:50 PM 08-25-2019
I’m gonna be pissed if they have real Chiefs players on the show after throwing Tyreek under the bus like that.

Also, who on the Chiefs authorized the use of their logo and shit when they used that storyline?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:53 PM 08-25-2019
HBO and The Rock are aware of Mahomes' greatness apparently.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:04 PM 08-26-2019
Will be interesting for sure to see if they put "the situation" in it's proper context which I doubt they will because very few know the real story nor want to know the real story from a national media prospective. If I am Tyreek I'm watching strictly for a potential "defamation lawsuit" for sure.:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:15 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Will be interesting for sure to see if they put "the situation" in it's proper context which I doubt they will because very few know the real story nor want to know the real story from a national media prospective. If I am Tyreek I'm watching strictly for a potential "defamation lawsuit" for sure.:-)
If it's true to the formula, the story will be more about the people and institutions The Rock has to seduce [romanticly or Platonicly] in order to close the deal, and the shenanigans of rival bidders, than about the specifics of why the franchise is for sale.
[Reply]
OmahaChief 08:04 AM 08-27-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
If it's true to the formula, the story will be more about the people and institutions The Rock has to seduce [romanticly or Platonicly] in order to close the deal, and the shenanigans of rival bidders, than about the specifics of why the franchise is for sale.
It appears it is going to be a racial thing from the owners side. He is going to be the first minority owner but the old boys network does not want him to be an owner..with the exception of the guy that plans Jerry Jones. I hope that is not want it is all about as that will take away from a lot of the fun that the show can be. Would prefer a light hearted last season and not one mired in racial issues.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:10 PM 08-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I’m gonna be pissed if they have real Chiefs players on the show after throwing Tyreek under the bus like that.

Also, who on the Chiefs authorized the use of their logo and shit when they used that storyline?
The entire show has NFL storylines, logos, etc.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:13 PM 08-25-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
The entire show has NFL storylines, logos, etc.
I know, I’ve watched the entire series.

I think the Tyreek situation shouldn’t be a storyline in the show.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 PM 08-25-2019
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I know, I’ve watched the entire series.

I think the Tyreek situation shouldn’t be a storyline in the show.
Man you gotta think positive.

If the HBO came to the Chiefs and was like "we want to put you in our show" and the Chiefs were like...

"OK, he buys the team, and deals with the Tyreek Hill situation, and this is how we tell everyone what REALLY happened, through allegory/fantasy, but it will be the truth in actuality, and people will start to get it."

That would be absolutely fucking brilliant.

It would be a Hunt MASTERSTROKE.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:53 PM 08-25-2019
Technically, they didn't throw Tyreek under the bus.

They just said "the situation."

Like, it could be anything. They're just tired of the dumb media, or players being extorted, for instance.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up