ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 45
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>GIF'D UP! 2009
Hammock Parties 05:07 PM 09-14-2009
During the preseason Bernard Pollard sucked. I gif'd that fool up. He got cut. The gifs didn't lie!

The Chiefs are going to suck this year. Every week, someone's getting gif'd up. At least one person. Probably a lot more.

We're gonna point out every fraud on this football team!

First up: Branden Albert (moved to post #2 by DaFace)
[Reply]
milkman 07:06 PM 09-14-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It's possible...again though, he's lost basically 10% of his body mass and he's being coached up pretty heavily. You can see it with all of the players on the line. Look at Nice Cock. They are all still in the "thinking, not reacting" phase. Once, or if they get past that, you'll see fewer issues here.
Thank you.

I've been saying the same thing, for both Albert and Niswanger.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 07:14 PM 09-14-2009
the 3rd gif is what has me worried, he just whiffed and lost balance( bad footwork) when he was reaching out with his back bent over. The 4th one down , an individual could say Cottam fucked up there.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:15 PM 09-14-2009
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
the 3rd gif is what has me worried, he just whiffed and lost balance( bad footwork) when he was reaching out with his back bent over. The 4th one down , an individual could say Cottam fucked up there.
Three guys failed to block one guy.

Our OL is a sack of shit.
[Reply]
milkman 07:15 PM 09-14-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
It's possible...again though, he's lost basically 10% of his body mass and he's being coached up pretty heavily. You can see it with all of the players on the line. Look at Nice Cock. They are all still in the "thinking, not reacting" phase. Once, or if they get past that, you'll see fewer issues here.
Actually, as I watch this a little more closely, Albert is getting his feet too far apart, which makes his foot movement chopy, rather than the fluid graceful footwork that he had naturally, and it's affecting his ability to adjust to change of direction, to contend with speed, and to get a good punch.

That almost certainly points to Muir's attempt to work on his footwork and technique.

He did need to address his footwork because he did have a tendency to cross over last year on occassion, but he's overcompensated too far.
[Reply]
kcxiv 07:16 PM 09-14-2009
i havent seen many people dissing Croyle at all. I seen a few praise it. Mike and MIke and Dan Patrick said he did damned well. They have big time followers. He did a hell of a job.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:19 PM 09-14-2009
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Yep, probably his worst performance as LT

Not surprising, since he's a fucking Guard.
[Reply]
unothadeal 07:20 PM 09-14-2009
On the bright side, Jared Allen only had 1/2 a tackle.
[Reply]
milkman 07:25 PM 09-14-2009
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Not surprising, since he's a ****ing Guard.
Shut the fuck up.

Nobody asked you.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:28 PM 09-14-2009
Originally Posted by milkman:
Shut the **** up.

Nobody asked you.

Quit your cryin', bitch.
[Reply]
Messier 07:29 PM 09-14-2009
Also on the bright side, I like what Ndukwe is doing in each one of those.
[Reply]
milkman 07:32 PM 09-14-2009
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Quit your cryin', bitch.
It's really sad when one can't differentiate between assholery and cryin'.

See, I'm being an ass.

There's no cryin' in football (forums).
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:33 PM 09-14-2009
Originally Posted by Messier:
Ndukwe did a solid job, especially on Suggs.

Could have been a lot worse.

However, he will also be gif'd up.
[Reply]
Coogs 07:35 PM 09-14-2009
Originally Posted by Messier:
Looks pretty good in those.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:37 PM 09-14-2009
I would just like to announce that fans will also be GIF'D up this year.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:43 PM 09-15-2009
It's time to gif up the defense. Yes, they sucked. And how! Corey Mays wins our "Bernard Pollard Tackling Award" for the week.

Tomorrow: We gif up the rest of the offensive line, and hand out the ASS WHIP of the week awards.

Someone on the Chiefs gets their ass whipped every week. We're gonna gif that fool up. Fortunately, the Chiefs also did a little ass whipping of their own.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 45
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up