Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Official UFL Repository
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:23 PM 04-06-2024

Crazy ending.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:05 PM 05-26-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
They are on fire. Wade Phillips knows his business.

His defense is probably the best in the league.

Battlehawks look pretty good as well. Made some coin off both teams.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 12:16 PM 06-03-2024
Playoffs are official.

USFL Conference Championship

Michigan vs. Birmingham

XFL Conference Championship

San Antonio vs. St. Louis
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:37 PM 06-03-2024
Still got to think the UFL will grow when the NFL gets an affiliation with it. We all know we would be tuning in watching the Battlehawks with some Chiefs practice squad scrub tear it up thinking he will be the next big thing. Be interesting to see if that comes up in the next NFLPA negotiations.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 09:38 AM 06-04-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Still got to think the UFL will grow when the NFL gets an affiliation with it. We all know we would be tuning in watching the Battlehawks with some Chiefs practice squad scrub tear it up thinking he will be the next big thing. Be interesting to see if that comes up in the next NFLPA negotiations.
I have said this in other threads, but if the NFL is going to keep expanding the regular season, it will lead to a work stoppage because as roster limits stand now, more games will lead to more injuries to more star players, plus more regular season games almost demands a higher percentage of the revenue for players, and I think the players will hold out when the CBA runs out.

Also, injuries to star players usually leads to disappointing football and lower ratings. I mean, non Chiefs/Bengals fans would watch a match up of Mahomes & Burrow, but how many would tune in for Matt Moore vs Jake Browning? A lot, but not nearly as many is my guess.

So, I feel like the league needs to expand roster limits, and/or develop a true farm system. Creating a new NFL Europe would fit perfectly with their desire to expand outside of the U.S. but absorbing the UFL is also something that could work.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:41 AM 06-10-2024
Championship Game this Sunday at 5 pm on FOX.

Birmingham vs. San Antonio
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:31 AM 06-10-2024
Hawks played like shit. McCarron being hurt through that team into a downward spiral. His wife is even hotter now as a MILF. Wade Phillips can still coach.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:49 AM 06-10-2024
Hawks played like shit. McCarron being hurt through that team into a downward spiral. His wife is even hotter now as a MILF. Wade Phillips can still coach.
He was shit and the crowd was very lit, drunk, and angry :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:55 PM 06-10-2024
McCarron was garbage yesterday.

The only thing he's ever done is marry a hot GF.

His body language was so bad yesterday.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:32 PM 06-10-2024
Didn't watch a down of that garbage the fact that Adrian Martinez was the league MVP says all we need to know about that league
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:56 PM 06-10-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Didn't watch a down of that garbage the fact that Adrian Martinez was the league MVP says all we need to know about that league
Nubs finally win a title!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:03 PM 06-10-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Nubs finally win a title!
Title smack coming from a MU fan. All those players ya'll are buying at still won't make the playoffs lawlz
[Reply]
alanm 11:59 AM 06-11-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
His throwing motion is still the same. He still makes the same bad decisions on 3rd or 4th down. And he still takes off at the slightest pressure in the pocket. Other than that he looks like he's a little faster but still carying the ball chest high with two hands where it tends to get knocked out. He's a warrior and a great dude but he's never going to win you the big game. He just doesn't have that football gene in him. :-)
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 03:13 PM Yesterday
The UFL championship is in St Louis and it’s a smaller crowd than High School state championship crowds. Had no idea this league was even still going. I’m guessing this is the last year?
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 03:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
The UFL championship is in St Louis and it’s a smaller crowd than High School state championship crowds. Had no idea this league was even still going. I’m guessing this is the last year?
They already announced games for 2025. :-)

Fox will have games on Friday night to boot.
[Reply]
rydogg58 04:03 PM Yesterday
I need better glasses. I opened this thread because I thought it said UFO Repository. I was wondering why it was talking about minor league football games.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up