ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Even with Mahomes, the Chiefs are still NFL dregs
crayzkirk 06:07 PM 10-13-2019
Mahomes has no help on the offensive line, the defense is pathetic. The Donkeys might kill Mahomes behind this line.
[Reply]
bdlangton 06:11 PM 10-13-2019
It was a pretty evenly called game. There are always some calls that you can argue one way or the other. Very few penalties called or not called significantly impact the result of the game, unless the players think woe is me and choose to let it affect their play after the fact.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:40 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by bdlangton:
It was a pretty evenly called game. There are always some calls that you can argue one way or the other. Very few penalties called or not called significantly impact the result of the game, unless the players think woe is me and choose to let it affect their play after the fact.
This is total BS.

One offensive hold can kill a drive. One drive can be the difference in the game. Several questionable calls went against the Chiefs today. Including a TD being wiped off the board.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 06:25 PM 10-13-2019
I agree with all of this OP. The game was clearly fixed, but I'm not ready to give up on this team. If there's ever been a QB great enough to beat Kraft's system, it's Mahomes. Only problem is his ankle is busted up. That bye can't come soon enough.
[Reply]
Three7s 06:27 PM 10-13-2019
If I recall, there have been many years where the Chiefs could come off a year like last year and be predicted as SB favorites only to fall flat on their face. Nothing new under the sun.
[Reply]
cripple creek 06:47 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Only problem is his ankle is busted up. That bye can't come soon enough.
fear not then... caught a little segment on fox news tonight where a metro area Methodist church held a healing service for mahomes's ankle
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:27 PM 10-13-2019
The penalty reversal was some bs folks. I’ve never seen that before.
[Reply]
Iowanian 06:27 PM 10-13-2019
Go drink some draino.

There are about 28 fan bases who wish they were in our shoes.....even after this shitshow I paid a grand to watch today.
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:38 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Go drink some draino.

There are about 28 fan bases who wish they were in our shoes.....even after this shitshow I paid a grand to watch today.
Sounds like you are already drinking NFL-supplied draino....

Just pretend that phantom DH on Breeland...when KC had just stopped them on 4th down, didn't happen.

This game was determined before it started...and the ref was going to throw that flag no matter what happened on the play.
[Reply]
Star56 06:44 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

Just pretend that phantom DH on Breeland...when KC had just stopped them on 4th down, didn't happen.

This game was determined before it started...and the ref was going to throw that flag no matter what happened on the play.
Then why are you in an NFL team forum?? If you believe this nonsense why are you here? Seriously??
[Reply]
BlackOp 06:50 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Star56:
Then why are you in an NFL team forum?? If you believe this nonsense why are you here? Seriously??
Because of my failure to recognize or believe my own cognitive dissonance...force of habit also.

Been watching this lie for over 40+ years...and feeling cumulatively dumber every year for doing so.

There was nothing entertaining about today...just the feeling of being ripped-off and witnessing premeditated dishonesty.

What's the point...
[Reply]
Star56 06:57 PM 10-13-2019
Because of my failure to recognize or believe my own cognitive dissonance...force of habit also.

Been watching this lie for over 40+ years...and feeling cumulatively dumber every year for doing so.

There was nothing entertaining about today...just the feeling of being ripped-off.

What's the point...
Andy and the poor defense lost the game. Not the refs or Bob Kraft.

Is Mahomes in on the conspiracy? I mean you guys have uncovered these dark truths, Mahomes and Hill and Andy and everybody on the team must be in on the fix right?

Wow. Mahomes is just a patsy for the NFL con game.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:03 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by Star56:
First off, one might watch because he’s not 100% sure. One might still find entertainment in watching Mahomes. Or be stuck in the routine.

Aside from that, a “fix” doesn’t have to guarantee the outcome. Maybe these penalties can be overcome? Hell, that would make it that much more satisfying if they break through.
[Reply]
Nzoner 06:50 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Aside from that, a “fix” doesn’t have to guarantee the outcome.
DING DING!

This video of ABC's Nightline is a good watch for anyone who knows little to nothing about the gambling angle of the NFL.It's 30 years old now but a must watch to at least get informed on the possibilities of corruption within a sport that billions of dollars are bet on every year.

[Reply]
Iowanian 07:07 PM 10-13-2019

I was reading this and considering dressing up on Halloween as you.....but the. I realized I could never fit 4 dicks in my mouth at the same time.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up