stevieray 04:18 PM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by Lzen:
When did people become so soft?
Hot McDonalds coffee.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 07:41 AM 05-25-2024
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Hot McDonalds coffee.
Good reference. I imagine the story in the op is just as misleading and exaggerated as that McDonald's coffee yarn.
[Reply]
Rausch 07:58 AM 05-25-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
Good reference. I imagine the story in the op is just as misleading and exaggerated as that McDonald's coffee yarn.
When you doubt the integrity of the media the terrorists win...
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:53 AM 05-25-2024
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:

Yea, imagine the softness of a 79 year old being scalded by coffee that is 30* hotter than any other place. Or that, in the previous decade, MCD's had over 700 previous complaints/settlements over the temperature of their coffee scalding their customers.

And the gall and 'softness' of a 79 year old to ask them to cover her medical expenses of gasp $2000 (her out of pocket expenses.) Yet, MCD's offered $800.
And what a soft ass bitch to need skin grafts all over her abdomen and thighs from 3rd degree burns from said coffee. Tough guys here would have walked around and shown them like a spray painted tat. And add to that she settled for less than the jury award. It was an NDA in exchange for MCD's not appealing the case.

Add to that, they are currently in the midst of two new from those rough and tumble Texas folks (seeking $250kwho had scalding coffee spilled into their laps in a drive through.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:25 PM 05-25-2024
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Yea, imagine the softness of a 79 year old being scalded by coffee that is 30* hotter than any other place. Or that, in the previous decade, MCD's had over 700 previous complaints/settlements over the temperature of their coffee scalding their customers.

And the gall and 'softness' of a 79 year old to ask them to cover her medical expenses of gasp $2000 (her out of pocket expenses.) Yet, MCD's offered $800.
And what a soft ass bitch to need skin grafts all over her abdomen and thighs from 3rd degree burns from said coffee. Tough guys here would have walked around and shown them like a spray painted tat. And add to that she settled for less than the jury award. It was an NDA in exchange for MCD's not appealing the case.

Add to that, they are currently in the midst of two new from those rough and tumble Texas folks (seeking $250kwho had scalding coffee spilled into their laps in a drive through.

Or, and some people might have to stretch their brains a bit here, you simply don’t put hot liquids between your legs. Anytime, but particularly when driving/riding in a vehicle.

Sounds really difficult at first, but if you practice hard, you’ll find that you’ll never burn your lap/crotch with hot liquids.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:18 AM 05-24-2024
Story was from 2021. I'm sure the tart has gotten over it by now.
[Reply]
kcgreene 08:30 AM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Story was from 2021. I'm sure the tart has gotten over it by now.
Are we sure? A good amount of people seem to lack the ability to "get over it".... like Bills fans and Wide Right.... or Donks fans and lack of relevance
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:40 AM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by kcgreene:
Are we sure? A good amount of people seem to lack the ability to "get over it".... like Bills fans and Wide Right.... or Donks fans and lack of relevance
Point. TAKEN. AND CORRECT!
[Reply]
Woogieman 08:23 AM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake:
https://www.edinburghlive.co.uk/news...shier-21308484
Wonder if her last name is Gillis?
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:43 AM 05-24-2024
We are doomed as a society.
[Reply]
Delano 08:57 AM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
We are doomed as a society.
You’re having an existential crisis over some click bait article from three years ago. Back away from your phone and re-enter perfectly fine society.

Let this lady be sensitive and blame the media for giving a normal experience air time.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:03 AM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by Delano:
You’re having an existential crisis over some click bait article from three years ago. Back away from your phone and re-enter perfectly fine society.

Let this lady be sensitive and blame the media for giving a normal experience air time.
He's one of those people who aren't what you would call 'Internet ready'.
[Reply]
Fish 09:37 AM 05-24-2024
Blimey, what a row!!
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:35 AM 05-24-2024
Originally Posted by Fish:
Blimey, what a row!!
Bloke got her knackered so she didn't fancy him.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:51 AM 05-24-2024
This gives me the opportunity to complain about how small the packing areas are at the self checkout at my grocery store. You have to put every item on the packing area because it weighs them, but then there's not enough room to put everything so you end up carefully stacking things and taking way longer than you would if they would just provide a little more room. It's a terrible, terrible design.

They do have half a dozen self-checkouts that are reasonably sized, but they're about 25% of the total checkouts. I'll often just refuse to use the poorly designed ones and wait until one of the decent ones is clear.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up