ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mod appreciation thread.
TripleThreat 09:31 PM 06-06-2024
Has there ever been one? I come to CP roughly once a day, don’t really go past page 1 and I use this forum as my source for information from older people who I presume are fathers who have sons around my age because daddy issues.

That being said, I’d like to give a shout out to the moderators on this forum. I feel like you guys keep around the banter that I first grew up with such as the very first Xbox live, Xbox 360 and old ass call of duty lobbies where boys became men.

Obviously you guys have to moderate but I truly do think you guys allow shit to flow and go in a manner that keeps such a disciplined but fun atmosphere that I truly think is bar none.

I thought it would be cool if people could share a cool memory they have of any of the moderators here, or just a general post of appreciation for the time and effort they put into this place to keep it what it is. Cheers, and thank you moderators!
[Reply]
HayWire 05:21 AM 06-07-2024
Fuck em all.

Bunch of ass munchers
[Reply]
JimNasium 05:59 AM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by HemiEd:
True, but you have to admit that Endelt260 really gave this place a burst and was hilarious. :-)
I’m glad he’s still lurking.
[Reply]
TLO 06:06 AM 06-07-2024
Happy Birthday mods!!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:14 AM 06-07-2024
Couldn’t imagine ever having an issue with an internet message board moderator.

Anyone who does should learn to take this shit a lot less seriously.
[Reply]
morphius 07:01 AM 06-07-2024
moderator tends to be the best job to give someone here if you wan them to post less and disappear for a while, lol.
[Reply]
kozzman555 07:02 AM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
CP mods taught me the violin masturbation method!

Forever Grateful!
Wild. They must like you better, because they taught me about the violent masturbation method. I didn't know beating your meat was supposed to be literal.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:08 AM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by morphius:
moderator tends to be the best job to give someone here if you wan them to post less and disappear for a while, lol.
The weird thing is that there are some people who think that's the way it SHOULD be. I can't tell you the number of times someone has implied that me calling them a dumbass was somehow outside my duties as a "neutral" mod.
[Reply]
TLO 07:39 AM 06-07-2024
Honestly, I like every mod here.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:38 AM 06-07-2024
Bowser is a pure Mod
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:39 AM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The weird thing is that there are some people who think that's the way it SHOULD be. I can't tell you the number of times someone has implied that me calling them a dumbass was somehow outside my duties as a "neutral" mod.
You're a TYRANT!
[Reply]
ThrobProng 08:46 AM 06-07-2024

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:11 AM 06-07-2024
jjchieffan apparently doesn't like what I have to say for some reason
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:13 AM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:

I thought it would be cool if people could share a cool memory they have of any of the moderators here, or just a general post of appreciation for the time and effort they put into this place to keep it what it is. Cheers, and thank you moderators!
I remember when Slayer and I would crash Dart's F5 tailgate.

Met Bug a couple times in Omaha, I bought him a Hard Rock Cafe Bangkok shirt from Thailand and he showed his appreciation by dragging it through the grass.

I randomly ran into Bowser at a KC/DC concert once.

I remember the first time I put TimBone on ignore.

Had a couple of memorable nights with Flopnuts (RIP) in KC, that guy knew how to have a good time (mostly no homo).

Finally met DaFace at a tailgate a few years ago and in what could only be described as heroic, resisted the powerful urge to tell him to fix his shit to his face.

Sat in Jazzzlvr's single season ticket many times. I thought she was being nice at the time, but looking back at the quality of football being played, I'm not so sure.

Worked out with lewdog once, he taught me everything I know about building muscle and about life.

HayWire and I once had a great time in the Romper Room after hours with a leg lamp, bunny suit, and a Red Ryder BB gun (some homo).

I have yet to meet Bwana. I'm not sure you so much "meet" Bwana though, as perhaps encounter Bwana in the Montana wilderness as you stand frozen in front of a bear that's about to rip you to shreds, and Bwana shows up out of literally nowhere to shoot down the bear and save your sorry ass... tosses you a bottle of Canadian Whiskey and says "everybody gets one" and disappears. Your buddy asks "who the fuck was that" and you whisper as you gaze out into the wilderness in awe, "Bwana".
Spoiler!

Its Been An Honor Serving With You All Jean Luc Picard GIFfrom Its Been An Honor Serving With You All GIFs

[Reply]
Lzen 09:14 AM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I've always viewed DaFace as a father figure.
:-)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:16 AM 06-07-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
Honestly, I like every mod here.
Ditto, they let much more go here than they probably even should. You have to be a real pain in the ass to think they are overbearing at all. I've spoken my mind on every topic and gotten into many stupid pointless bitching contests in DC and never heard a peep from any of them.

If you're getting banned or anything like that, you probably deserve it.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up