ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>BFIB give ovation for Skenes
Pablo 02:12 PM 06-12-2024
:-)

wtf is this absolutely pathetic cuck behavior?

https://www.si.com/mlb/paul-skenes-d...cardinals-fans
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:56 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
I don't know what a BFIB is....

Big Fucking Idiot Birds?

Bros effed in butts?

Buy Fudge In Barrels?

Bees Fly In Bunches?
[Reply]
Pablo 05:11 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by TLO:
I don't know what a BFIB is....

Big Fucking Idiot Birds?
Biggest Fags In Baseball
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 06:32 PM 06-12-2024
Pitchers with stuff like Skenes end up getting Tommy John real quick. He's Stephen Strasburg 2.0, essentially, with a 102mph heater and 4 other pitches that are all good that he commands.

Strasburg got his Tommy John his rookie season and of course was never the same.

So how many starts does Skenes have left before he goes the same route? 5? 8? Maybe 12?

How much is it worth to you to see one of those 5-12 starts? I'd personally pay a significant premium to see a pitcher with that type of stuff during the very brief window while he still has it. I went to a Royals game a few weeks ago and it was $50 per ticket for pretty good seats and I wouldn't think twice about paying 10 times that if it somehow was a Skenes start.

So, these aren't normal Cardinals fans that were at that game. People that are indifferent to the visiting pitcher would have sold their tickets. People that would pay a premium to see that pitcher would have bought em. That's the crowd giving him a standing ovation, not run-of-the-mill Cards fans.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:52 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by bdj23:
Not our fault you plebs wanted DH in both leagues.
I'm sorry the straaaaategggy is just so complicated for my tiny brain to handle! Please don't explain to me again why watching a bunch of sumo wrestlers attempt to dance a goddamn ballet is superior or else my brain will explode!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:12 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
:-)

wtf is this absolutely pathetic cuck behavior?

https://www.si.com/mlb/paul-skenes-d...cardinals-fans
Like others have said, it’s a thing at Cardinals stadiums going back decades. Now, they give it for everything. A career .250 hitter that the Cardinals let walk due to being a waste of money, standing upon return to Bush.

It use to be for a HOF level player making his last appearance, giving up a no hitter in the 9.2 inning that kind of thing.

Like DJ said, those fans attending games these days are idiots.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:14 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
Is it any different than the beta Sporting KC fans that simped for Messi at Arrowhead Stadium?
I mean at least Messi is the GOAT. And no one gives a fuck about MLS anyway 95% of people there just went so they could say they saw him.
[Reply]
scho63 06-12-2024, 07:19 PM
This message has been deleted by scho63.
George Liquor 07:20 PM 06-12-2024
BBOSIB doesn't really have the same ring to it though
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:25 PM 06-12-2024
You know damn well Pablo jerked it to the Battlehawks loss Sunday :-)
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 07:26 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I mean at least Messi is the GOAT. And no one gives a **** about MLS anyway 95% of people there just went so they could say they saw him.
The only difference between Skenes being some dude and Skenes being the legit GOAT is health and longevity. Two variables working against him big time absolutely, but you can't buy a ticket to watch health and longevity in person. You can watch Skenes pitch now at GOAT levels of pitching. He doesn't touch 102 he averages it. There has never been a pitcher with better stuff with command than him. You could argue that 3-5 ever have had as good of stuff but no starter (or reliever) has ever averaged more than 102mph on their 4 seamer in baseball history.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:28 PM 06-12-2024
Ovation was for they read this board and found out he's hitting Livvy Dunne
[Reply]
alanm 07:55 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Ovation was for they read this board and found out he's hitting Livvy Dunne
That makes more sense.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:30 PM 06-12-2024
So if the Cardinal fans show support and praise for a good player it is a bad thing.
When opponents fans show support for Mahomes it is a good thing.....
[Reply]
New World Order 09:10 PM 06-12-2024
Cardinals fans are douches...and flaming homosexuals.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:12 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
NTTIAWWT
[Reply]
Pablo 08:03 AM 06-13-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
So if the Cardinal fans show support and praise for a good player it is a bad thing.
When opponents fans show support for Mahomes it is a good thing.....
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Yes

Also yes
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up