ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**Wednesday, Juneteenth Royals at Oakland GDT**
GabyKeepsMeWarm 04:59 PM 06-19-2024
Alright, I've had enough of this horseshit. We need a winning streak, and it begins with Cole Ragans taking the hill and righting the ship tonight.

1. Garcia - 3B
2. BWJ - SS
3. Vinnie - 1B
4. Salvy - C
5. MJ - LF
6. Loftin - 2B
7. Frazier - RF
8. Nellie - DH
9. Isbel - CF

Just remember what old Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it."

L
F
G
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:35 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
80-82

Good year

Good step
That would be a phenomenal year for this team! Not saying that's the ceiling but the only people who would be disappointed by that amount of wins at the end of the year are dudes who thought a hot April meant 95 wins was in the bag or guys who think we are one reliever away from being better than the Yankees or Orioles.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:41 PM 06-19-2024
Can't find a KC broadcast stream to save my life. Anyone got a good stream? I keep coming up Oakland...
[Reply]
PHOG 07:43 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm:
Can't find a KC broadcast stream to save my life. Anyone got a good stream? I keep coming up Oakland...
Got this from lewdog last night:

https://methstreams.com/mlbstreams/15/
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:45 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:

Very weird, I tried another methstreams, and it was nothing but Oakland broadcasts. But this is great. Thank you!
[Reply]
lewdog 07:47 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:

Very weird, I tried another methstreams, and it was nothing but Oakland broadcasts. But this is great. Thank you!
Let's fucking go boys!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
PHOG 07:48 PM 06-19-2024
Yes, it has the home and away broadcasts.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 07:57 PM 06-19-2024
I know it's not a high number by any means, but I am actually surprised the A's have ANY fans attending their games at this point. If my favorite team was skipping town under their circumstances, there's no way I'd give those fucks another dime of my money. Too each their own, I guess...
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 08:05 PM 06-19-2024
I know it's not a high number by any means, but I am actually surprised the A's have ANY fans attending their games at this point. If my favorite team was skipping town under their circumstances, there's no way I'd give those fucks another dime of my money. Too each their own, I guess...
Ticket takers should just let people waltz right on inside the gates.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:08 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam:
Ticket takers should just let people waltz right on inside the gates.
Seriously. What's the incentive not to? Not like they have to worry about keeping their jobs. Such a stupid, fucked up situation.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:13 PM 06-19-2024
Do we not attempt steals anymore?
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:13 PM 06-19-2024
Let's go pepper
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:13 PM 06-19-2024
Jesus... when Maikel goes cold, he really doesn't fuck around. Dude takes a trip to Antarctica for a liquid nitrogen bath.
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:15 PM 06-19-2024
Top 3 sucking when it matters this series so far. I get Bob got a single in the first but shitty Isbel leads off with a single to set the table and......never leaves first until it's time to get his glove.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:23 PM 06-19-2024
Rooker would have been a nice piece in the middle of our lineup.
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 08:23 PM 06-19-2024
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Top 3 sucking when it matters this series so far. I get Bob got a single in the first but shitty Isbel leads off with a single to set the table and......never leaves first until it's time to get his glove.
Yeah... whole team just kinda has a "funk" about it. Maybe it's mental fatigue? I dunno... but this is some bullshit.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up