Nzoner's Game Room>Bigfoot vs. The Loch Ness Monster
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:20 PM 06-19-2024
Who wins?

Setting: Lakefront
Situation: Bloodlust & Fight to the Death
Weapons: None
[Reply]
threebag 03:36 AM 06-20-2024
We’ve seen what the bear did to the two alligators. Closest comparison to the match. The bear kicked they ass, therefore Big Foot would kick ass
[Reply]
JimNasium 05:04 AM 06-20-2024
Bigfoot or bionic Bigfoot?
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:27 AM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut:
Who wins?

Setting: Lakefront
Situation: Bloodlust & Fight to the Death
Weapons: None
So Nessie gets homefield advantage? Why? Why not have them go at it up near the top of Mt Rainier? Nessie might get altitude sickness, so a third option might be in order. Why not have this fight behind the George Brett statue where all other fights are settled?
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 08:45 AM 06-20-2024
Looking at the available known examples for similar types of creatures in nature as a guide, the biped is the more resourceful and lethal animal.
[Reply]
threebag 09:00 AM 06-20-2024
Bigfoot will catch Nessie like a fish, bite her intestines out and drag her to shore for dinner.

[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:13 AM 06-20-2024
Nessie has the size advantage. And the fight of course would have to take place in/near water which gives Nessie yet another advantage.

BUT....it's unclear what Nessie is sporting for actual weapons. Are his teeth big enough and his bite strong enough to inflict any serious damage?

And we have to account for Bigfeet's technological advantages. If he can travel interdimensionally, he likely has access to some serious weaponry like a death ray that'd turn Bigfeet into sushi.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:18 AM 06-20-2024
The LNM doesn't exist so obviously Bigfoot.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 09:21 AM 06-20-2024
This really is going to depend on if Bigfoot is armed or not.

In this historical clip, we can see that Bigfoot struggles vs a Grizzly Bear. So not sure how he'd deal with a much larger Nessie.

[Reply]
RedinTexas 10:02 AM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
This really if going to depend on if Bigfoot is armed or not.

In this historical clip, we can see that Bigfoot struggles vs a Grizzly Bear. So not sure how he'd deal with a much larger Nessie.

That video has been altered to make Bigfoot look bad.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 12:11 PM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
This really is going to depend on if Bigfoot is armed or not.

Bigfoot obviously dealing with a nagging injury, he also had the flu. I mean come on...
[Reply]
threebag 02:46 PM 06-20-2024
Make Big Foot Great Again!!!
[Reply]
poolboy 02:50 PM 06-20-2024
Big Foot standing on land calling here little fishy
[Reply]
New World Order 02:52 PM 06-20-2024
Ness drowns Bigfoot.

If Bigfoot knew a battle was coming then I’d still say Ness
[Reply]
Rausch 03:12 PM 06-20-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Ness drowns Bigfoot.

If Bigfoot knew a battle was coming then I’d still say Ness
No one saw Zilla Vs. Kong?

They did this already...
[Reply]
kcgreene 03:22 PM 06-20-2024
This reads like a game of SuperFight (if anyone has played that card game). Last time I played, the situation was who would be the best musical act. I don't remember what my cards were, but I lost to Deadpool with a ghost fetus sidekick singing the song "Prom Night Dumpster Baby".

(Yes, the game is absurd obviously, that's part of the fun)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up