ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Return on investment for Rodgers is...
TwistedChief 03:51 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
It will be interesting if Rodgers indeed has torn his Achillies.

For one thing, Zach Wilson now has a massive opportunity when it looked like he was dead in NYC---and probably no future as an NFL starter.

Can he take advantage of it?

If Zach Wilson does what most expect and he craps the bed, do you now try to pick up Trey Lance from the Cowboys before the trading deadline?
Why would they think Trey Lance is the answer?
[Reply]
crispystl 09:39 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:

Exactly. Trey Lance and Zach Wilson are essentially the same person/player at this point. Good lord.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
jallmon 04:20 AM 09-13-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Jets
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 06:18 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Maybe Woody will reconsider putting natural grass in that stadium now. Would have been a lot cheaper.

Woody doesn't make that decision alone. The jets share that stadium with the Giants.

The Jets will rally around Zach Wilson and still be a tough team to play. Wilson went a serviceable 14 for 21, 1 TD, 1 INT, and 140 yards behind that great defense and all the weapons they have.
[Reply]
2112 09:58 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
Maybe Woody will reconsider putting natural grass in that stadium now. Would have been a lot cheaper.
You Cant put natural grass there. There’s a game played every week, 16 from September-January, not 8. Grass would be destroyed.

That whole stadium should be nuked. It’s an abomination
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:36 AM 09-12-2023
It looks like we won't ever see the State Farm Bowl Mahomes vs Rodgers
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:53 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
i didn't even think about that...

rodgers is so afraid to play mahomes he self inflicts an injury to avoid the matchup... :-)

mindblownmeme

that said: if rodgers was insured... he's gonna cash out in more than one way :-)
[Reply]
Chazno 07:45 AM 09-12-2023
As of August, Rodgers was no longer a StateFarm spokesperson so chances technically ended then.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:20 PM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Chazno:
As of August, Rodgers was no longer a StateFarm spokesperson so chances technically ended then.
You get the drift, Correct,
[Reply]
scho63 03:48 AM 09-12-2023
The Jets organization hit an all-time low yesterday 5 plays into the Rodgers Era.

Will that be the turning point for their organization or drag them down even further?

I only have about 4-5 people left that I know from back in NJ / NY who are Jet's fans.

No one gravitates to them anymore. 54 years of fail will do that to you.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:00 AM 09-12-2023
I mean, losing rodgers is one thing. But man, the way that team looked behind a bad qb… they legit had deep playoffs hopes. Breece hall and their defense are legit. And Garrett Wilson will be a star once he has a qb who can get him the ball.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 06:08 AM 09-12-2023
Chad Henne could do some damage on the Jets. Maybe get them a wildcard.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:20 AM 09-12-2023
Rodgers might actually give the Jets a contract break, if he can. I don't think he's douchy, like that anyway
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:28 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Rodgers might actually give the Jets a contract break, if he can. I don't think he's douchy, like that anyway
He was also douchy about that in Green Bay and didn’t care how his contract impacted the team. I think he’s changed a bit in nyj because he wants to prove he can. Which also makes me think he’ll give it another year. This reminds me of Mariano Rivera getting hurt shagging fly balls in the outfield in a ****around. He planned for that to be his final season then returned for 1 more. I don’t think this is how legends want to be sent off
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:35 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
He already did. He gave up a ton of money.

Originally Posted by :
In a long-anticipated move, Rodgers reworked his contract last week. Basically, it's a three-year, $112.5 million deal that includes $75 million in fully guaranteed money for 2023 and 2024. On his previous contract, he was due to make about $110 million in guarantees.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up