ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Stabby British teenager missing in Tenerife - mothers of Facebook investigate
Womble 05:04 AM 06-21-2024
Some piece of shit has gone missing on the party island of Tenerife. Following a rave this dickhead apparently got in a car with 2 strangers to a remote house and then after leaving decided to walk 30 miles back to his hotel after missing a bus. The last anyone has heard of him was when he called a girl he was staying with asking for water and complaining that he cut his legs on a cactus. He said he had 1% battery on his phone and shared the location with this girl who then informed the police.

The guy in question was sentenced to community service (lol) back in 2023 after he was found guilty of a machete attack. More about it below:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/u...-boys-33066928

But here's where it gets interesting...

There's a Facebook group dedicated to finding him and it looks like every single digit IQ single mother in England is on there sleuthing. We've had mediums offering their advice, Kirsty offering up her labrador "with a sensitive nose", Putin and links to missing child Madeline McCann.

Here's a twitter thread showing some of the best posts in this Facebook group.

That Jay Slater Facebook is ****ing wild to read though. You would think every Jane, Mandy and Susan was on the list to be the next Chief of CIA 😂 pic.twitter.com/29XOwQWTT1

— Daniel Morgan ⚒️ (@DanielMorgan164) June 20, 2024

And here's a link to the Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/970722307864653/?_rdr
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:57 AM 06-21-2024
Man, off seasons always suck but after a SB win and a positive outlook to win a 3peat.....it really sucks.
[Reply]
Eureka 08:12 AM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by Spott:
He’s probably out banging horses, again.
Supposedly that's Welch people who do that and they're treated as 2nd class but slightly above 3rd class Irishman.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:18 AM 06-21-2024
U wot m8?
[Reply]
scho63 08:21 AM 06-21-2024
BeachTribe finally uncovered.
[Reply]
Womble 08:24 AM 06-21-2024
New theories developing that he was dealing drugs but lost them whilst off his tits on coke and has now been kidnapped by the Mexican cartels until they get their drugs back. There needs to be a gofundme like campaign where you can donate your coke to help save our lad Jay.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:18 AM 06-21-2024
Nothing good ever happens when Brits go to Spain.
[Reply]
loochy 10:39 AM 06-21-2024
So how does this tie in to Hawk Tuah?
[Reply]
JPH83 01:16 PM 06-21-2024
Womble. You seem nice, and I say this with concern and affection. I'M interested, but the only thing they hate more than each other here, is us. To the extent they give a shit.I think we keep our heads down and stick to the occasional comment on a sport we don't really understand.
[Reply]
Why Not? 01:18 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Womble. You seem nice, and I say this with concern and affection. I'M interested, but the only thing they hate more than each other here, is us. To the extent they give a shit.I think we keep our heads down and stick to the occasional comment on a sport we don't really understand.
By far the best Brit on this board.
[Reply]
George Liquor 01:37 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Who am I supposed to be cheffing up? You need to be more specific.
See the wnba thread
[Reply]
alanm 06:00 PM 06-21-2024
That's not true. We suffer idiots and morons of all nationalities. :-)
[Reply]
JPH83 11:34 PM 06-21-2024
Originally Posted by alanm:
That's not true. We suffer idiots and morons of all nationalities. :-)
Ha, fair enough, but it's all in rhe ranking. I've yet to see a thread started on laughing at Aussies. I recommend someone start one.
[Reply]
George Liquor 01:57 AM 06-22-2024
You guys just have a couple of spergs in Bugger and Donger dragging you down. I didn't even know you were a Brit.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:06 AM 06-22-2024
I’m keen on Kirsty Dollery. Wonder if she’d show her wobbly bits to a horny yank. I’m down for tea & crumpets.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:15 AM 06-22-2024
Womble, if you wanna fit in around here you need to be more Benny Hill, than Agatha Christie.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up