ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How do you guys feel about eventually dying?
Chiefshrink 07:46 PM 05-26-2024
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
I’m eventually dying my pubes
You have a woke wussy don't you? Lol!!
[Reply]
Holladay 05:18 AM 05-26-2024
Would you really want to live forever?
[Reply]
digger 06:08 AM 05-26-2024
Originally Posted by Holladay:
Would you really want to live forever?

[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:22 AM 05-26-2024
I know that I, like everyone else, will die and I'm ok with that. i'm just doing whatever I can to extend that longevity through better diet, exercise, stress relief..

I just don't want a prolonged path to dying like what my wife's stepdad is going through. i.e. in hospice care. The doctors gave him about 2 weeks. He's entering week 6 and it is painful to see.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:44 AM 05-26-2024
I don't really have a fear of dying but it's kinda sad thinking about leaving behind loved ones. My daughter is almost 24 and we are so damn close , she'll be devastated. I remind her from time to time we're all in the same line. Enjoy the time we have.

That being said, I've always believed in God and that he is the creator of all this universe but I'm not a bible thumper. I've 100% been witness to things only his hand could touch.

Recently , since December I've had some really neat eye opening things going on in my house that has made me a believer that when we pass, we go to another place, another dimension. There's another side we go to. I've had people that I was close to come visit me in the night , pulling on my bed sheets, pulling my feet, tapping on my arm. Like just letting me know they are here with me. One night a guy was pulling my bed cover so hard I was hanging on for dear life. LOL. Tug O war was on, but most of the time it's just a gentle tug to let me know he's there. I was told by my niece living two states away (who is a psychic}that it was a guy named John, she said who is John.

John was an old man that worked on my farm with me for 20 years. I kept him employed to let him ride the mower all day to keep him occupied after his wife passed. Then towards the end my wife looked after him and took care of him as he was alone. His granddaughter showed up on day and hauled him off to North Dakota where he passed shortly after. He was always with us for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

So I know now with 100% conviction when this life ends a new one begins.

These guys knew the deal:

[Reply]
wazu 10:07 AM 05-26-2024
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Recently , since December I've had some really neat eye opening things going on in my house that has made me a believer that when we pass, we go to another place, another dimension. There's another side we go to. I've had people that I was close to come visit me in the night , pulling on my bed sheets, pulling my feet, tapping on my arm. Like just letting me know they are here with me. One night a guy was pulling my bed cover so hard I was hanging on for dear life. LOL. Tug O war was on, but most of the time it's just a gentle tug to let me know he's there. I was told by my niece living two states away (who is a psychic}that it was a guy named John, she said who is John.

John was an old man that worked on my farm with me for 20 years. I kept him employed to let him ride the mower all day to keep him occupied after his wife passed. Then towards the end my wife looked after him and took care of him as he was alone. His granddaughter showed up on day and hauled him off to North Dakota where he passed shortly after. He was always with us for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

So I know now with 100% conviction when this life ends a new one begins.
So in the afterlife it sounds like we'll at least have the option to come back to earth and mess with people we knew while they are trying to sleep. Not so bad.
[Reply]
HayWire 05:50 AM 05-26-2024
I should have died on 3 separate occasions and I'm currently in the express lane for my last ride.

Seems like you just have a lot on your mind
We've all been taught since an early age that we wont live for evere. I'm sure there are going to be a thousand different theories from the CP docs.

My opinion is pretty simple. You can think about dying all you want but you can also choose to think about living.

I've chosen to live with a smile with the time I have left...don't get me wrong...I get upset, pissed, question why, and all that shit from time to time.

If you lived closer I'd take you out on one of my secret outings. I like to visit, learn, love, and give shit away.

It's a weird trip when good things randomly happen to me after giving someone else a surprise.

I have more ideas and suggestions than I can type but feel free to pm me if you like. Just fair warning my brain has started going lately so if I ever say weird shit or forget what's going on just laugh.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:06 AM 05-26-2024
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I should have died on 3 separate occasions and I'm currently in the express lane for my last ride.

Seems like you just have a lot on your mind
We've all been taught since an early age that we wont live for evere. I'm sure there are going to be a thousand different theories from the CP docs.

My opinion is pretty simple. You can think about dying all you want but you can also choose to think about living.

I've chosen to live with a smile with the time I have left...don't get me wrong...I get upset, pissed, question why, and all that shit from time to time.

If you lived closer I'd take you out on one of my secret outings. I like to visit, learn, love, and give shit away.

It's a weird trip when good things randomly happen to me after giving someone else a surprise.

I have more ideas and suggestions than I can type but feel free to pm me if you like. Just fair warning my brain has started going lately so if I ever say weird shit or forget what's going on just laugh.

THIS , THIS, THIS. it's a real phenomenon.
[Reply]
Why Not? 06:03 AM 05-26-2024
I’m ready for the off season to die.
[Reply]
JimNasium 06:08 AM 05-26-2024
Well…
Attached: IMG_2535.jpg (8.0 KB) 
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:12 AM 05-26-2024
The idea of dying is terrifying to me. I really like life and living so naturally the thought of it ending worries me.

Best thing for me is to just not think about it, which is easy enough. I have more than enough thoughts and distractions to fill up the day. It’s just on the rare occasion that I’m sitting in bed and the thought hits me.

Also, I don’t feel confident that I know what happens to us when we die, but I imagine it’s just like sleeping. If you don’t dream, which I don’t like 99% of nights, it’s basically oblivion. It’ll be just like it was for billions of years before I was born and about 1/3 of my life - it won’t hurt, my consciousness will cease to exist.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 02:55 PM 05-28-2024
Can't fucking wait.

Have been insanely tempted to skip to the end numerous times. Definitely do not want to end up like my grandfather, 88 years old, looks like he's just in his early 70s, lonely and praying for death.

Fuck that shit. Life's miserable enough.

He's the posterchild for Mellencamp's "Life goes on"

Oh yeah life goes on
Long after the thrill of living is gone
[Reply]
jdubya 03:40 PM 05-28-2024
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Can't ****ing wait.

Have been insanely tempted to skip to the end numerous times. Definitely do not want to end up like my grandfather, 88 years old, looks like he's just in his early 70s, lonely and praying for death.

**** that shit. Life's miserable enough.

Oh yeah life goes on
Sorry to hear that.

When folks are working at their careers, being a spouse and father/mother to their children.......life is busy. Many are too distracted to contemplate what their purpose in life really is. When one retires, some advise, "Stay busy". I think that is so one can keep distracting themselves from answering the question, "What is my purpose in life?". Its not an easy question to answer for many. When folks stop trying to figure that out, I think depression and failure to thrive set in and thats a horrible place to be.
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:13 AM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Can't fucking wait.

Fuck that shit. Life's miserable enough.

Oh yeah life goes on
Wait, how old are you? If your grandfather is 88, you can’t be much older than your late 40’s/early 50’s and you’re begging for death?

This shit is depressing. I think I’m done with this thread…
[Reply]
Pablo 07:04 AM 05-29-2024
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Wait, how old are you? If your grandfather is 88, you can’t be much older than your late 40’s/early 50’s and you’re begging for death?

This shit is depressing. I think I’m done with this thread…
If you have ever read some of his football takes you’d be begging for death as well
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up