ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mitchell Schwartz may have fallen off a cliff
Aspengc8 10:27 AM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Considering that the weakest link on the line is right next to him, you should be.

Just because he's played great in the past doesn't mean it's automatic that it will continue.
Like you mentioned in a previous thread, the entire oline has been 'not so good'. Couple that with CEH missing quite a few cutback lanes on inside zone and a few timely dropped passes, and this offense sputters out. Really could use Dr. LDT right about now.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:26 AM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Mitchell Schwartz is not a guy that I am worried about on the offensive line.
Agreed, but still he isn't the same guy that's he's been up until this year. Schwartz used to be out best Oline, hand's down. Now Fisher and Schwartz are about the same.
[Reply]
RockChalk 11:28 AM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Agreed, but still he isn't the same guy that's he's been up until this year. Schwartz used to be out best Oline, hand's down. Now Fisher and Schwartz are about the same.
Since you played football, I trust your analysis 100%
[Reply]
JakeF 11:49 AM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by RockChalk:
Since you played football, I trust your analysis 100%
What the fuck does that have to do with anything other than you being a smartass? So you think that Schwartz is playing up to his same normal level?
[Reply]
RockChalk 12:07 PM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
What the **** does that have to do with anything other than you being a smartass? So you think that Schwartz is playing up to his same normal level?
Cross thread humor. Lighten up, buddy.

Schwartz isn't playing his best ball at the moment, but he's not the problem with our O-Line.
[Reply]
alanm 01:33 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
Mitchell Schwartz is not a guy that I am worried about on the offensive line.
Yeah.. He's the last guy on the Oline that I'm worried about.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:44 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
Yeah.. He's the last guy on the Oline that I'm worried about.
So you don't think a potential ankle injury is something to worry about?

He hasn't played up to his usual standards. That's concerning when you consider he plays next to, and has to account for, the weakest link on the offensive line.
[Reply]
alanm 08:20 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So you don't think a potential ankle injury is something to worry about?

He hasn't played up to his usual standards. That's concerning when you consider he plays next to, and has to account for, the weakest link on the offensive line.
If he had a high ankle sprain I seriously doubt he'd even be suiting up. He may have had someone roll up on him. But he's got to be getting serious rest the way these games have been spaced out so far. I thought his talent was being called in to question.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:45 AM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
If he had a high ankle sprain I seriously doubt he'd even be suiting up. He may have had someone roll up on him. But he's got to be getting serious rest the way these games have been spaced out so far. I thought his talent was being called in to question.
No, definitely not anything to do with his talent.

He went to the sideline against LV and had his ankle taped. He's almost certainly injured in some way.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:13 AM 10-13-2020
Well, I’m sure there’s a couple of reasons why but no doubt, he’s not played well so far this season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:15 AM 10-13-2020
****Mitchell Schwartz Fucking Sucks****
[Reply]
cabletech94 10:24 AM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
****Mitchell Schwartz ****ing Sucks****
Go ahead and tell us how you really feel. This is a safe place. Go ahead, let it all out.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:25 AM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Go ahead and tell us how you really feel. This is a safe place. Go ahead, let it all out.
Mitchell Schwartz is a terrible right tackle football player
[Reply]
ROYC75 10:37 AM 10-13-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Mitchell Schwartz is a terrible right tackle football player
Funny you didn't feel like this last year or the year before?
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 10:27 AM 10-13-2020

[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up