ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****2024 OTAs Thread****
staylor26 06:20 PM 05-22-2024

DEEP BALL ALERT 🚨 pic.twitter.com/QkTcLkKkyk

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 22, 2024

Looks like Remigio has made the switch from 27 to 81, and hasn’t missed leg day. pic.twitter.com/CflZiKvmCf

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) May 22, 2024

Some good news for the Chiefs at Wednesday's OTA: both Nazeeh Johnson and Bryan Cook were on the field in limited roles. Don't recall seeing them in team periods but full go by training has been the expectation.

More to come on the website and the YouTube channel! pic.twitter.com/vY8NJVk7f6

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) May 22, 2024

A few notes from the Chiefs’ OTA practice today:

🏈 WR Hollywood Brown made an outstanding, one-handed TD catch during 7-on-7

🏈 CB Kelvin Joseph picked off a pass during 7-on-7

🏈 WR Montrell Washington had a strong day with multiple deep catches

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) May 22, 2024

[Reply]
ThrobProng 09:48 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Great news, especially regarding Cook.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:52 AM 05-23-2024
Theres the behind the back play that might work. If they catch the defense off guard, he;s got the speed to take it to the house.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 10:02 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Theres the behind the back play that might work. If they catch the defense off guard, he;s got the speed to take it to the house.
When I imagine defenders on the field, I would think that a BTB (behind the back) would be interceptable in that play. In fact, the three things that make the BTB riskier, IMO, is speed, touch, and trajectory - all which I would expect to be diminished compared to a normal throw. Of course, if PM pulls it off I will be jumping up and down with excitement.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 10:07 AM 05-23-2024
Need a designed Kelce -Zammit Hook and Lateral play.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 10:08 AM 05-23-2024
UChieffyBugger bout to shit all over this.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:13 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by Zebedee DuBois:
When I imagine defenders on the field, I would think that a BTB (behind the back) would be interceptable in that play. In fact, the three things that make the BTB riskier, IMO, is speed, touch, and trajectory - all which I would expect to be diminished compared to a normal throw. Of course, if PM pulls it off I will be jumping up and down with excitement.
You would probably want to try something like that on a fake screen the other way.
[Reply]
O.city 10:39 AM 05-23-2024
The dude just runs really high, I dunno. Doesn't seem like that's gonna be good when he gets hit.

What was the RB they were all high on in camp last year that got the PS treatment?
[Reply]
Mecca 10:55 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
The dude just runs really high, I dunno. Doesn't seem like that's gonna be good when he gets hit.

What was the RB they were all high on in camp last year that got the PS treatment?
Deneric Prince.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:56 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
2 things come to mind:

1. Skyy better show something bc Remigio is a very similar type of WR that could take his job if he shows out again.

2. The battle for the last CB spot will be really interesting. Kelvin Joseph, Miles Battle, Keith Taylor and Ekow Boye-Doe will be a really fun battle to watch
It'll really come down to what they want. Boye-Doe is probably just a ST guy at the NFL level, Battle has a ton of athletic talent but he's so raw he's probably bound for the PS unless it all just comes together immediately.

Joseph probably has the most ability to actually play CB right now.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:03 AM 05-23-2024

Reid mentioned that a couple months ago.

Originally Posted by :
“He’s done a good job of working on holding the ball, they do hold it a little bit different, bigger ball and not quite as pointy as a football," Reid said. "He’s done a good job with that, working that. He’ll learn the pad level the first time he gets hit [and] he’ll be able to adjust where he’s at there.

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:06 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Great news, especially regarding Cook.

Johnson too. They need to see what he has in TC. They were high on him last year, but we'll see how he does without Sneed around. There will be a of stuff that Sneed allowed us to do that isn't possible anymore (I think). And they'll need to grab a good look at TC.

Originally Posted by Mecca:
Deneric Prince.
Dude looked like fire roasted asshole when he got snaps.
[Reply]
xztop123 11:10 AM 05-23-2024
Mcduffee said offense is much more competitive these otas than last year. Which is weird because the only change is brown at wr.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:20 AM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by xztop123:
Mcduffee said offense is much more competitive these otas than last year. Which is weird because the only change is brown at wr.
Yea, I'm sure Rice hasn't gotten any better since being a rookie in his first OTAs practices too.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:43 AM 05-23-2024
Shorts. Check.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:48 AM 05-23-2024
Andy pressing the offense to throw the ball deep?

We are so back
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up