ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Dana Stubblefield to miss future 49ers reunions. (Because prison.)
JohnnyV13 10:25 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don't get what this dude is saying. The jury found it wasn't true. So how is it a false narrative if the jury said it wasn't true?

And the prosecutors claiming something on behalf of their client isn't corruption, you ****ing moron. That's how the the judicial system works. Lawyers claim your client does a bad thing, and as a defense attorney, your job is to *gasp* DEFEND your client. That's not corruption.

Look, you can claim the jury is full of shit. That's fine. But your little assessment of the trial is entirely unclear to the reader-- the only thing we know is that you're pissed that you lost.

You're a lawyer. Learn how to communicate better.
Certainly, what the lawyer was trying to say was unclear. But, it could be the writer that quoted him and not the lawyer.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:17 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I don't get what this dude is saying. The jury found it wasn't true. So how is it a false narrative if the jury said it wasn't true?

And the prosecutors claiming something on behalf of their client isn't corruption, you fucking moron. That's how the the judicial system works. Lawyers claim your client does a bad thing, and as a defense attorney, your job is to *gasp* DEFEND your client. That's not corruption.

Look, you can claim the jury is full of shit. That's fine. But your little assessment of the trial is entirely unclear to the reader-- the only thing we know is that you're pissed that you lost.

You're a lawyer. Learn how to communicate better.
It looked to me like he was saying they weren't allowed to use their strong evidence yet he still felt they should have won the case but they got screwed by a bozo jury.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 02:06 AM 10-23-2020
some people never had that retard puss and it shows.
[Reply]
eDave 02:14 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
some people never had that retard puss and it shows.
Watch your vernacular, dude.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:47 AM 10-23-2020
Jeffrey Epstein served a life sentence but didn't kill himself.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:03 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Yeah, Penz, it’s retard vagina. Stop being so insensitive.
[Reply]
eDave 10-23-2020, 03:41 AM
This message has been deleted by eDave.
burt 07:47 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Y'all just don't get it. From now on, I will just assume that YOU are autistic.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:56 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by burt:
Y'all just don't get it. From now on, I will just assume that YOU are autistic.

[Reply]
burt 01:27 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
It is terrible. And I understand we joke about just about everything here. BUT I still object to the use of this word. Obviously 6 people think its funny, according to your thumbs up. I don't. I understand that you don't see the insensitivity of using this word. I am beginning to believe that there may much in this universe that you just can't grasp. Bless your heart....

Oh, and the statement about maybe Stubblefield will take your advice... that was a joke. Get it...loosen up...prison....forced anal.... just trying to help you grasp at least that joke......
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:41 PM 10-23-2020
It is terrible. And I understand we joke about just about everything here. BUT I still object to the use of this word. Obviously 6 people think its funny, according to your thumbs up. I don't. I understand that you don't see the insensitivity of using this word. I am beginning to believe that there may much in this universe that you just can't grasp. Bless your heart....

Oh, and the statement about maybe Stubblefield will take your advice... that was a joke. Get it...loosen up...prison....forced anal.... just trying to help you grasp at least that joke......
Retard was the official medical term , when it started.
You're the one giving it a negative connotation now.
Maybe you might look up Doug Stanhope retard, in google. Learn some history with some humor.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 11:04 PM 10-23-2020

Hey fuck face, why don’t you follow the conversation of the thread. I wasn’t the poster who originally used the word retard. Demonpenz used the word and Edave immediately told him to check his venacular. My post was a joke changing a different word in penz’s original post while leaving the word retard in it. If you would remove the giant stick from your ass, you would see that.

JFC, I do not understand why everyone has gotten so PC that words that were never meant to be degrading now cause vaginal bleeding whenever they are used.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 04:15 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
That reminds me that I’m going to try to developmentally disable the timing on my car this weekend.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:34 AM 10-23-2020
Couldn’t help but think back to my days in the military and the posts and bases would host Special Olympics. Every year without a doubt servicemen would get caught playing hide the green Weinie with the participants. Dana would of fit right in.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:07 PM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Couldn’t help but think back to my days in the military and the posts and bases would host Special Olympics. Every year without a doubt servicemen would get caught playing hide the green Weinie with the participants. Dana would of fit right in.
Every year? What in the actual ****?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up