ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>WHITLOCK: ANDY REID AND KC WILL EVENTUALLY SEND ‘BAD BOY’ LE’VEON TO DEATH ROW
DaneMcCloud 10:36 AM 10-16-2020
Fuck Whitlock with a rusty crowbar
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 05:57 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
**** Whitlock with a rusty crowbar
This, what a garbage column. No wonder he’s turned into a Rush Limbaugh clone his writing is terrible.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:36 AM 10-16-2020
also - all he ever does is doubt the Chiefs, then when they win - he'll show up on the show in Mahomes wig. He may claim the Chiefs still, but none of the fan base can stand this fat mouth-breather.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:35 PM 10-16-2020
Andy Reid loves DeSean Jackson like a son. He said he didn't want DeSean in kc because he worried about ruining chemistry. Didn't even bother to look at Antonio brown. Yet he and veach have had leveon in their sights for years. I trust these guys did plenty of homework if they wanted leveon this badly.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:38 AM 10-16-2020
Whitlock wanted mo money at FS1, so he left when they didn't give it to him. He's a locker room cancer.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:40 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Whitlock wanted mo money at FS1, so he left when they didn't give it to him. He's a locker room cancer.
:-)

He wanted mo chicken from Popeye's, but he left once he'd wiped out their inventory. He's a colon cancer.
[Reply]
Otter 10:40 AM 10-16-2020
I'm not a huge fan of this signing from the Bell stories I've heard out of Pittsburg and I think things were balanced pretty good w/o bringing a known 'instigator' into the room. Pretty sure he's on a short leash and Andy & Brett have done their homework.

Should be interesting.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:39 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'm not a huge fan of this signing from the Bell stories I've heard out of Pittsburg and I think things were balanced pretty good w/o bringing a known 'instigator' into the room. Pretty sure he's on a short leash and Andy & Brett have done their homework.

Should be interesting.
100% Agree !!
[Reply]
Seanathon 10:41 AM 10-16-2020
& we're not obligated to keep him for any amount of time. He can't drag anyone down if he isn't owed anything. I think it will be fine.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 10:45 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by :
For non-Tupac fans, let me translate what I just said....
Thanks 'cause I didn't think GoogleTranslate was gonna work for that one.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 AM 10-16-2020
Bone, Thugs 'N Andy would be hilarious.

DO IT JASON
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:56 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Bone, Thugs 'N Andy would be hilarious.

DO IT JASON
I thought it was in interesting take on the situation and fairly entertaining way of putting it. Some of you need to pull the sticks out of your asses.

He didn't lose his mind he just said he has doubts and hopes he is wrong.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:32 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I thought it was in interesting take on the situation and fairly entertaining way of putting it. Some of you need to pull the sticks out of your asses.

He didn't lose his mind he just said he has doubts and hopes he is wrong.
The problem is that he's completely wrong.

Leveon Bell is walking into an established locker room with well-defined leaders. There's zero risk in this. It's impossible for him to be a disruption, they'll just lock him out and he'll disappear like Shady did last year down the stretch.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:43 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The problem is that he's completely wrong.

Leveon Bell is walking into an established locker room with well-defined leaders. There's zero risk in this. It's impossible for him to be a disruption, they'll just lock him out and he'll disappear like Shady did last year down the stretch.
Dude there is always the possibility he could be a problem.

You do realize he just got cut by the JETS when its costing them a ton of $? I know they are a mess, I know they aren't KC but he obviously forced his way off a team paying him a shit ton of money.

So no its not "impossible" for Bell to be a distraction, though I also find it not likely as well.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:47 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Dude there is always the possibility he could be a problem.

You do realize he just got cut by the JETS when its costing them a ton of $? I know they are a mess, I know they aren't KC but he obviously forced his way off a team paying him a shit ton of money.

So no its not "impossible" for Bell to be a distraction, though I also find it not likely as well.
So, how could he be a distraction in KC? If he was an issue at all, why wouldn't KC simply cut him immediately?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 16
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up