ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Laid off
DaFace 05:56 PM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, I plan to razz him mercilessly.

(But after that, I'm here to help, DaFace.)
We do need to catch up sometime soon. I've got time!
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:34 PM 05-23-2024
Damn, I want to take a job with them just so I can get laid off.

jk, that sucks and good luck with the job search.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 04:37 PM 05-23-2024
Look at this smug son of a bitch bragging about getting lai.......oh. Look at this smug son of a bitch bragging about getting paid to be a freeloader.
[Reply]
carcosa 04:49 PM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Damn, I want to take a job with them just so I can get laid off.
This but unironically
[Reply]
Scooter LaCanforno 04:37 PM 05-23-2024
Sorry to hear about the job. Now you might have time to see a launch and landing at the Cape. Falcon Heavy end of June.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 04:42 PM 05-23-2024
Best of luck to you. You may look back on this day as a blessing in disguise years from now.
[Reply]
Bump 04:45 PM 05-23-2024
best of luck finding something new! You'll be fine
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:00 PM 05-23-2024
Sorry to hear that man. You'll find something else. Shit happens. Long as you gave it your all you got nothing to be ashamed of.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 05:12 PM 05-23-2024
Damn, man. Sorry to hear that.

I got laid off about 2 years ago to the day... I was devastated, wasn't sure what to do. Where to go, how i was going to pay the mortgage etc. I can say that it definitely worked out. Found a job that paid about 50% more than what I was previously making. And it strengthened the bond with my wife and I. It could have broken us, but she was a rock that never wavered with her support. We came out of it better and with a stronger marriage than i could have imagined, although it didn't feel like it while going through it.

Wishing the best of job searching upon you, sir. Good luck!
[Reply]
LittleMeatballNick 05:18 PM 05-23-2024
Damn, great severance though.

I was laid off from my job in February that I was with for 6 months and they gave me a one month severance package. I was shocked since I was there for such a short amount of time.

Found a new job with better pay and benefits the next week. Got to enjoy a nice long month long vacation and now I'm way happier.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:22 PM 05-23-2024
How fast can you run a 50?
No Duolingo required.
But you could have a fun fall. 😁
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 05:50 PM 05-23-2024
We're feeling it at my work too man. Inflation is really hurting the economy. Wish you the best.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:03 PM 05-23-2024
Best of luck. Sounds like you have the right attitude. On your resume be sure to put down you can fix your shit.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:04 PM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Best of luck. Sounds like you have the right attitude. On your resume be sure to put down you can fix your shit.
And be sure to add "ChiefsPlanet Administrator" to your resumes to impress the ladies, if nothing else.
[Reply]
DaFace 06:16 PM 05-23-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
And be sure to add "ChiefsPlanet Administrator" to your resumes to impress the ladies, if nothing else.
Heh... while it doesn't often make the cut to the actual resume I submit, I do actually have a bullet about CP on my master resume. SQL skills are sometimes a nice to have in my line of work, and I can spin my work here to make it sound good enough.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up