ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Return on investment for Rodgers is...
Nickhead 01:13 AM 09-12-2023
$18,512,500 per play. Holy hell this man ruins everything he touches :-)

it's either that or he is Robin Hood and going to hand out all his rapings from the NFL after his career is over. :-)
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:24 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I dislike Aaron Rodgers, but even I feel really bad for him and feel terrible for Jets fans. This is absolutely devastating for a lot of people who haven’t had a great deal of sports success.
I actually like Rodgers for some dumb reason. it sucks that his career is likely over from an injury in the first game. it sucks for jets fans for sure.

although i gotta respect Rodgers getting a gigantic payday for like basically doing nothing. occean's 11's shit right there
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:28 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Rodgers might actually give the Jets a contract break, if he can. I don't think he's douchy, like that anyway
He was also douchy about that in Green Bay and didn’t care how his contract impacted the team. I think he’s changed a bit in nyj because he wants to prove he can. Which also makes me think he’ll give it another year. This reminds me of Mariano Rivera getting hurt shagging fly balls in the outfield in a ****around. He planned for that to be his final season then returned for 1 more. I don’t think this is how legends want to be sent off
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 06:31 AM 09-12-2023
Rodgers could still come back...I'd think it's be hard for a guy like him to have his career end like this. The jets are built to win minus a QB.
He'd leave 38 mill on the table
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:33 AM 09-12-2023
Other players seem to genuinely like the guy. Especially other QBs.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:35 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Rodgers might actually give the Jets a contract break, if he can. I don't think he's douchy, like that anyway
He already did. He gave up a ton of money.

Originally Posted by :
In a long-anticipated move, Rodgers reworked his contract last week. Basically, it's a three-year, $112.5 million deal that includes $75 million in fully guaranteed money for 2023 and 2024. On his previous contract, he was due to make about $110 million in guarantees.

[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 06:43 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Rodgers could still come back...I'd think it's be hard for a guy like him to have his career end like this. The jets are built to win minus a QB.
He'd leave 38 mill on the table
IDK man isn't that like a really hard injury to come back from, like rehabbing and everything? 40 is already pushing it as far as longevity even for a QB. It'd be crazy if he came back though. Hope he does but can't blame him at all if he doesn't.
[Reply]
ku_jhawk23 06:54 AM 09-12-2023
I dislike Aaron Rodgers, but even I feel really bad for him and feel terrible for Jets fans. This is absolutely devastating for a lot of people who haven’t had a great deal of sports success.
Fuck him and the Jets.
[Reply]
Spott 07:01 AM 09-12-2023
Even Daniel Jones thinks he is overpaid.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 07:05 AM 09-12-2023
I'd feel bad for the Jets fans, but then I remember they play in New York. Fuck them.
[Reply]
penguinz 07:11 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
IDK man isn't that like a really hard injury to come back from, like rehabbing and everything? 40 is already pushing it as far as longevity even for a QB. It'd be crazy if he came back though. Hope he does but can't blame him at all if he doesn't.
It's not that bad to recover from. I had mine repaired and was back in the gym squatting 6 weeks post op. No rehab other than stretching. I was two years younger than Rogers when I had mine but he has access to better doctors and PT than anyone here.

I was still able to run a 4.8s 50M after recovery.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:13 AM 09-12-2023
Maybe the Jets could acquire Josh Allen, he has more completions to Jets receivers than Rodgers does
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:19 AM 09-12-2023
Totally agreed.

Snakebit.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:28 AM 09-12-2023
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
I'd feel bad for the Jets fans, but then I remember they play in New York. **** them.
Not many people are going to feel sorry for Rodgers after his drama queen, I don't like the coach, I don't like the draft picks, I don't know if I want to play next year or not... the me-first act year in and year out in Green Bay.
[Reply]
Pennywise 07:31 AM 09-12-2023
Not a very good return on investment doing a Darkness Retreat obviously. Being stuck in a cold outdoor shitter for however many days you'd think you'd get a sign from the feetball gods.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...rodgers-go-one
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:39 AM 09-12-2023
You don't ever feel bad for that magnanimous douchebag. EVER. imagine if Mahomes acted like that. We would all be appalled (well most of us).

And I'm not sure I feel bad for the fans either. J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS! It's rather annoying.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up