ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rice involved in shooting at SMU pre draft?
Megatron96 04:26 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I thought the NFL couldn’t punish Jalen Carter because his situation happened before he was in the league.

Is that not true here?
At this point, I mean really, who cares? Dude shot up someone's car because he thought they might be flirting with his girl. That sound reasonable to you?
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:27 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
At this point, I mean really, who cares? Dude shot up someone's car because he thought they might be flirting with his girl. That sound reasonable to you?
Two people are dead because of Jalen Carter. Not could have been dead. ARE dead.

Now THAT doesn't sound reasonable.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:07 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Two people are dead because of Jalen Carter. Not could have been dead. ARE dead.

Now THAT doesn't sound reasonable.

I agree. In fact, when that story came out, I was kind of harsh on Mr. Jalen Carter. So, what's your point again?
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:32 PM 05-10-2024
Hmmm, well considering the source I find it hard to believe it happened at all. If it did happen, then this dude is a little gangster ass wannabe and needs to:

A - clean his shit up real quick or he's going to be in jail or worse

B - stop associating with the trash that he is associating with. He obviously is too stupid to do the right thing and not be influenced by his idiot friends no matter how much money is at stake of losing.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:12 PM 05-10-2024
I didn't realize they said HE shot anything? And anyways, it's dumbshit Mike (NO I DON"T LOOK FOR SHIT AGAINST KANSAS CITY) Florio, you know....the guy that stated he would quit broadcasting if Tyreek Hill was still in the NFL?

What happened to that Mike?!?!?!
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:00 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by PHOG:
I didn't realize they said HE shot anything? And anyways, it's dumbshit Mike (NO I DON"T LOOK FOR SHIT AGAINST KANSAS CITY) Florio, you know....the guy that stated he would quit broadcasting if Tyreek Hill was still in the NFL?

What happened to that Mike?!?!?!

Don't know why you're upset with me. I didn't write the story, lol.

Anyway, I'm not interested in the whole Florio hate thing, tbh. Not a fan, but not a hater. But I don't recall Florio just making up stories. Even in the Tyreek case, I believe he actually read the story straight off the wire, and then afterwards he began to give his opinion. I disagreed with him giving his opinion without getting the whole story, but it's his show; he can do that sort of thing on his show.

But hey, if it turns out that the story was fabricated, great. Still have the other two incidents that aren't great, but at least we don't have three, right?

The problem I have is that usually where there's this much smoke there's usually at least some fire involved. And really I don't care that much that Rice (or one of his friends, though that seems unlikely in this case) shot an empty car a few times. I think it's idiotic, and beyond what could be called "boys will be boys" shenanigans, but whatever at this point.

What I find concerning is the apparent trend of behavior by Rice, and what that might translate into down the road while he's a Chief. I mean, let's hope that this story is fake. Benefit of the doubt, guilty until proven innocent, and all that.

If it's not though, well, our Chiefs might have some chronic issues, a la Antonio Brown (or worse), with this player over the next 4 or so years, which I'm pretty sure none of us really want to see unfold.

But again, I'm hoping along with everyone else that this didn't really happen, and that Rashee's name will be cleared. But I'm also not going to forget this story until that happens.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:21 PM 05-10-2024
I'm not upset with you. It's the story writer I'm upset with. He's just throwing shit at the wall, and hoping something will stick. Until this all goes away, I don't think we need Florio's antics on top of everything else.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:01 AM 05-11-2024

Anyway, I'm not interested in the whole Florio hate thing, tbh. Not a fan, but not a hater. But I don't recall Florio just making up stories. Even in the Tyreek case, I believe he actually read the story straight off the wire, and then afterwards he began to give his opinion. I disagreed with him giving his opinion without getting the whole story, but it's his show; he can do that sort of thing on his show.

But hey, if it turns out that the story was fabricated, great. Still have the other two incidents that aren't great, but at least we don't have three, right?

The problem I have is that usually where there's this much smoke there's usually at least some fire involved. And really I don't care that much that Rice (or one of his friends, though that seems unlikely in this case) shot an empty car a few times. I think it's idiotic, and beyond what could be called "boys will be boys" shenanigans, but whatever at this point.

What I find concerning is the apparent trend of behavior by Rice, and what that might translate into down the road while he's a Chief. I mean, let's hope that this story is fake. Benefit of the doubt, guilty until proven innocent, and all that.

If it's not though, well, our Chiefs might have some chronic issues, a la Antonio Brown (or worse), with this player over the next 4 or so years, which I'm pretty sure none of us really want to see unfold.

But again, I'm hoping along with everyone else that this didn't really happen, and that Rashee's name will be cleared. But I'm also not going to forget this story until that happens.
You don't see a problem with a guy that believes all he has to do is write a story and if he gets no pushback from the team or people close to the subject of the story, then he is right? He's the sleeziest liar in sports journalism.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:08 AM 05-11-2024
But I don't recall Florio just making up stories.
He absolutely made up the 'Andy Reid may retire at season's end' nonsense. And he kept doubling down on it until the moment he was extended, and then the best he could do is lightly backtrack.
[Reply]
cabletech94 05:33 PM 05-10-2024
Bitches be crazy!!

#freerashee
[Reply]
TwistedChief 05:35 PM 05-10-2024
I’m not one to defend Rashee, but we’ve reached the level of irrelevant hit pieces. Great job, everyone.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:39 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I’m not one to defend Rashee, but we’ve reached the level of irrelevant hit pieces. Great job, everyone.
Yeah, I have no idea who or what is behind the "NFL Rumors" page. They could very well be North Korean operatives or broncos fans or some other scum of the earth.

And of course, whoever they are, they have more credibility than Florio.
[Reply]
Pablo 06:53 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I thought the NFL couldn’t punish Jalen Carter because his situation happened before he was in the league.

Is that not true here?
Faggio doesn't hate the Eagles so ya know he didn't have anything to say on that.

But yeah, that shit can't hold up
[Reply]
kevrunner 04:16 PM 05-10-2024
Rashee deserves a little credit for being responsible enough to make sure the car was empty.
[Reply]
old_geezer 04:32 PM 05-10-2024
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
Rashee deserves a little credit for being responsible enough to make sure the car was empty.
Seriously doubt he bothered to check. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up