ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your best Story
ptlyon 11:09 AM 03-20-2015
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Almost lost my hand while driving through a car wash one time. That was weird.
Got a blowjob in a car wash once, and that was not weird
[Reply]
eDave 11:13 AM 03-20-2015
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Billay or Discuss Thrower (sorry, can't tell those losers apart) got one in a porta potty not too long ago.

I'd rather go without in that case.
[Reply]
ptlyon 11:15 AM 03-20-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
I'd rather go without in that case.
Did I ever tell you about the worst one I ever had?

It was great
[Reply]
eDave 11:18 AM 03-20-2015
Did I ever tell you about the worst one I ever had?

It was great
Do tell.
[Reply]
kepp 01:21 PM 03-20-2015
I got one while driving back to college once. It turns out I don't drive so well while climaxing. That car was bucking up the hill and I finally had to pull over and regroup.
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:47 PM 03-20-2015
Much cooler story
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:48 PM 03-20-2015
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Much cooler story
And if he went to a full service wash, they clean up the spooge with the power vac not 5 minutes later!!
[Reply]
kepp 01:12 PM 03-20-2015

[Reply]
tooge 11:52 PM 03-20-2015
I was 23 years old. I was at a bar having dinner and a beer or two getting ready to go to the Royals game. It was 1991. A friend of mine had gone to the bathroom and gotten into an argument with another guy at the bar. I hate going out to my jeep getting ready to go to the game to the Royals game. As I backed out of my parking spot somebody slammed into the rear of my jeep. I followed him up the frontage road flashing my lights to try to get him to pull over so we could exchange insurance cards. He eventually pulled over I got out of my car and grabbed a pen and paper. As I approached his car from the rear he pulled forward did a 180 and parked on the other side of the street. I grabbed a pen and paper and walked across the street towards his car. About halfway across the street he began chasing me in his car. He chased me for probably 45 seconds. When you are running for your life, you run out of energy fairly quickly. As I ran from his car, my toe caught the edge of the curb. I looked up and saw headlights about four or 5 feet away from me, I put my arm out and his bumper hit my hand, throwing me about 30 feet into the air. When I landed I was still conscious, albeit shut up. I looked up and saw his head lights right in front of my face. I covered up and he ran me over. His left front tire went over my left shoulder, rolling me over and then his left rear tire went over my lower back. A large chunk of my forearm ended up on his bumper. My friend who was sitting in the jeep watching all of this got his license plate number. While I was at the hospital the police apprehended him and arrested him. I spent two weeks in the hospital and almost died. I've had four shoulder surgeries cents, and that bastard only got 90 days in a mental facility
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:53 AM 03-21-2015
Originally Posted by tooge:
I was 23 years old. I was at a bar having dinner and a beer or two getting ready to go to the Royals game. It was 1991. A friend of mine had gone to the bathroom and gotten into an argument with another guy at the bar. I hate going out to my jeep getting ready to go to the game to the Royals game. As I backed out of my parking spot somebody slammed into the rear of my jeep. I followed him up the frontage road flashing my lights to try to get him to pull over so we could exchange insurance cards. He eventually pulled over I got out of my car and grabbed a pen and paper. As I approached his car from the rear he pulled forward did a 180 and parked on the other side of the street. I grabbed a pen and paper and walked across the street towards his car. About halfway across the street he began chasing me in his car. He chased me for probably 45 seconds. When you are running for your life, you run out of energy fairly quickly. As I ran from his car, my toe caught the edge of the curb. I looked up and saw headlights about four or 5 feet away from me, I put my arm out and his bumper hit my hand, throwing me about 30 feet into the air. When I landed I was still conscious, albeit shut up. I looked up and saw his head lights right in front of my face. I covered up and he ran me over. His left front tire went over my left shoulder, rolling me over and then his left rear tire went over my lower back. A large chunk of my forearm ended up on his bumper. My friend who was sitting in the jeep watching all of this got his license plate number. While I was at the hospital the police apprehended him and arrested him. I spent two weeks in the hospital and almost died. I've had four shoulder surgeries cents, and that bastard only got 90 days in a mental facility

I bet he was white, wasn't he?
[Reply]
tooge 02:53 PM 03-24-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I bet he was white, wasn't he?
yes, he was
[Reply]
loochy 12:30 PM 03-21-2015
Originally Posted by tooge:
This explains your propensity for violence at little league games
[Reply]
eDave 11:08 AM 03-20-2015
Way to many to pull a 'best'. I've had a wild life. Many are best kept to myself.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:14 AM 03-20-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
Way to many to pull a 'best'. I've had a wild life.
Semi wild here—a brush with the sex-slave trade in France, dealing with the Egyptian carpet black market, incident with some camels, a horse and a donkey in the Sahara desert.

Oh and that time in Tibet....
[Reply]
Pushead2 11:10 AM 03-20-2015
I took a shit on the E train around 2am coming home from work one night when I was 17.

I simply just couldn't hold it. It was an empty car, but it was stuck between stations. I had a box cutter on me from work so I cut my boxers in half, unleashed liquid diarrhea in the corner, wiped my ass and moved to the next car.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 21
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up