ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Media Center>James Gunn fired from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3. [re-hired]
keg in kc 03:52 PM 07-20-2018
Fired for Twitter posts from ten years ago. Posts which had been deleted years ago. So they had to be dug up as part of a hit piece.

I hope my current bosses never look at anything I posted here in 2001.

It's funny how people who forgive all of Trump's bullshit think this is justified. Gotta have rules! But only for everybody else.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:05 PM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Fired for Twitter posts from ten years ago. Posts which had been deleted years ago. So they had to be dug up as part of a hit piece.

It's funny how people who forgive all of Trump's bullshit think this is justified. Gotta have rules! But only for everybody else.
I'm a forgiving guy, but I crack back like a motherfucker when my forgiving nature is taken advantage of.

JUST THIS WEEK, Gunn was balls deep in doing the EXACT same thing because someone on the less-than-militant left tweeted that someone on the right was a nice guy.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/mark...tist-blowback/
[Reply]
patteeu 03:42 AM 07-21-2018

You’ve got to be kidding.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:31 AM 07-25-2018

I don't tweet or Facebook. I realized the way the world was going years ago so I backed the fuck out of that bull. So as long as nobody ever looks at this place, where I've said some pretty fucked up disgusting shit, I'm gonna be ok.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 06:33 AM 07-25-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I don't tweet or Facebook. I realized the way the world was going years ago so I backed the fuck out of that bull. So as long as nobody ever looks at this place, where I've said some pretty fucked up disgusting shit, I'm gonna be ok.
:-)

It's like that South Park episode where there's a huge threat to reveal everyone's internet search history and it sends South Park into a mass panic.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:00 AM 07-25-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
my former employer knew about this place and that I was BigRedChief. I'm not ashamed of anything posted on here so they were good.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 10:16 AM 07-25-2018

Look, if you're unhappy about political correctness and call out culture I'm with you.

If you're selectively opposed to it when your ox is gored, you're part of the problem.

Bottom line is Trump isn't employed by Disney. I'm sure they would have fired him.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:19 PM 07-20-2018
Right wing SJWs

You libs started this, now they're just playing along.

Fight fire with fire?
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 04:27 PM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Right wing SJWs

You libs started this, now they're just playing along.

Fight fire with fire?
Iron Law of Life: Me Today, You Tomorrow.
[Reply]
digger 05:16 PM 07-20-2018
In before DC...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:26 PM 07-20-2018
:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 07:02 PM 07-20-2018
I'm tired of everyone else caring so much about other individuals words. WORDS.I don't fucking care.
[Reply]
cabletech94 07:08 PM 07-20-2018
god damnit. this is why we can't have nice things.

reaason #4,583,211 don't put shit on social media. it will be seen by someone, somewhere, sometime.

please don't let JJ touch guardians...........fuck.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:47 PM 07-20-2018
This seems....silly. I mean, I get that the shit he was saying is crass, but come on...we're holding shit people said online 10 years ago against them now? :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:00 PM 07-20-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This seems....silly. I mean, I get that the shit he was saying is crass, but come on...we're holding shit people said online 10 years ago against them now? :-)
Are you new?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up