ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Nate Taylor - Mahomes is pleased with Chiefs WRs this offseason
kcgreene 10:31 AM 06-14-2024
https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/556.../?redirected=1

Article in Spoiler

Spoiler!

[Reply]
O.city 11:18 AM 06-14-2024
Is there a scenario where Hollywood would sign a nice deal here halfway thru the year or is he just bound to hit the market?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 11:18 AM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Is there a scenario where Hollywood would sign a nice deal here halfway thru the year or is he just bound to hit the market?
Depends on how many people Rashee Rice murders between now and then.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:35 AM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by :
“I thought we had a great OTAs and minicamp,” Mahomes said. “The confidence that the defense has, you can see they’re trying to build on that. Offensively, we feel we didn’t play our best last year, even though we won. We knew we had a lot of places to improve, so I think guys had that mentality coming into OTAs.

“That’s something, I think, that has gotten the best out of everybody. It’s one of the best (offseasons) I’ve ever been a part of.”
I'm simultaneously moist and hard reading that...
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:44 AM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Ross was never it. Just a weird project with a stranger fan projection and offensive fit. FIRST ROUND TALENT!

I was 100% on the hype train until I saw him run.

That dude has zero speed.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:55 AM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Ross was never it. Just a weird project with a stranger fan projection and offensive fit. FIRST ROUND TALENT!
He had a good camp and some good moments in the preseason games. Bottom line is he's a 6'4 WR who has a good pedigree from his college days. People wanna write him off after he missed six games from a ban and wasn't targeted much last year but by all accounts he had a very strong display on Wednesday with two TD's. I still believe if he has a strong camp and good moments in the preseason games then he has a chance to make the roster just like Remigio.
[Reply]
Kman34 11:59 AM 06-14-2024
Pleased as in they catch the ball when it thrown to them??
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:01 PM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Speaking of....

Here's a list of receiver drops by team from 2023

Haha, wow

That's just incredible. Nearly double the league average. And that's with Skyy only accounting for one drop. If they actually got that right, we'd be looking at nearly 50, or more.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:06 PM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by :
In the second team period Wednesday, Mahomes recognized a blitz and threw a splendid fadeaway deep pass; the ball traveled more than 50 yards downfield, allowing Brown enough time to sprint away from safety Chamarri Conner before he caught it on his way to the end zone.
Horny
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:10 PM 06-14-2024
2nd pass

Hollywood put on a show today �� pic.twitter.com/Amy0fPXWjr

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) June 12, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:12 PM 06-14-2024
oh yeah...say goodbye to toney or moore

Originally Posted by :
Receiver Nikko Remigio, who joined the Chiefs last season as an undrafted rookie, is competing for what could be the final roster spot at the position. He has built a connection with backup quarterback Carson Wentz during the offseason program. In Tuesday’s practice, Remigio generated two touchdown receptions, including one on which he outjumped cornerback Kelvin Joseph to catch an improvised pass from Wentz in the back of the end zone.

[Reply]
Megatron96 03:13 PM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by :
In the second team period Wednesday, Mahomes recognized a blitz and threw a splendid fadeaway deep pass; the ball traveled more than 50 yards downfield, allowing Brown enough time to sprint away from safety Chamarri Conner before he caught it on his way to the end zone.

The thing that's really exciting about this is that, if this is the same play Brown was talking about in his presser the other day, Brown also recognized the blitz made the adjustment, and went vertical with his route. Just having a WR again that can make those kinds of adjustments, that can recognize the blitz, is going to make the offense that much more efficient and explosive.
[Reply]
Rausch 03:15 PM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
The thing that's really exciting about this is that, if this is the same play Brown was talking about in his presser the other day, Brown also recognized the blitz made the adjustment, and went vertical with his route. Just having a WR again that can make those kinds of adjustments, that can recognize the blitz, is going to make the offense that much more efficient and explosive.
And believe it or not but the Hardman/Brown/Worthy combo is actually faster than the Hardman/Hill/Watkins combo.

Should cause a lil' urine to dribble across the league...
[Reply]
xztop123 03:24 PM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Speaking of....

Here's a list of receiver drops by team from 2023

Haha, wow
Wow

I didn’t know we had the most but I assumed we had the most costly ones. (Pick 6 drops)
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:35 PM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
He had a good camp and some good moments in the preseason games. Bottom line is he's a 6'4 WR who has a good pedigree from his college days. People wanna write him off after he missed six games from a ban and wasn't targeted much last year but by all accounts he had a very strong display on Wednesday with two TD's. I still believe if he has a strong camp and good moments in the preseason games then he has a chance to make the roster just like Remigio.
I want to write him off after he had zero burst and no nfl speed. He’s always going to look good in camps he’s a 6’4” jump ball guy.
[Reply]
Coogs 06:38 PM 06-14-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
2nd pass

Sweet!!!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up