ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Jeep Wranglers With Plastic Toys On the Dashboard
Easy 6 05:52 PM 06-12-2024
Is anyone else seeing this fad everywhere lately, or is it just the reeruns in my general area?

Brightly colored little toys mounted to the dash of various Jeep styles... whats the big and pathetic secret here?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:46 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Jeeps are woman cars now. Only thing more gay are the ones with the angry eyes for headlights. You drive a wrangler in 2024 then I assume you’ve sucked at least one dick in your life
Its often women no doubt, but then sometimes its some dude with a beard and I'm just like... huh?

Its nots just ducks either, it all kinds of corny looking plastic crap that must be glued on somehow IDK... its like the Secret of Gaywalker Ranch
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:47 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Something harmless to make someone smile, we must put a stop to this!
:-)
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:50 PM 06-12-2024
Our CFO is a Jeep guy. Basically, it’s just other Jeep people leaving them on your bumper or something and then you have to display them on your dash. Totally dorky.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:52 PM 06-12-2024
Jeep owner here and know nothing about this
[Reply]
Kman34 06:57 PM 06-12-2024
Those ducks are going to melt this summer.. Already hot here in MO.....
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:59 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
You would never look that damn silly, I'm absolutely sure of that
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:00 PM 06-12-2024
I always figured it was some TikTok thing.
[Reply]
Delano 07:00 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Our CFO is a Jeep guy. Basically, it’s just other Jeep people leaving them on your bumper or something and then you have to display them on your dash. Totally dorky.
Lots of dorky shit goes on when people join car tribes. Have you seen boomers on motorcycles?
[Reply]
Bump 07:02 PM 06-12-2024
I don't notice things like that now. But when I was in high school and working the drive through at mcdonalds I noticed several different people with all sorts of toys glued to their dashboard and thought that was weird AF. They were like grown ass adults.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 07:03 PM 06-12-2024
Start putting rubber duckies on your neighbors cybertruck.
[Reply]
scho63 07:13 PM 06-12-2024
Maybe if you spent less time sampling great craft beers, cooking awesome meals , going to Chiefs games and hanging out with Lewdog, you would have time for these important things like figurines in jeeps......where are your priorities? :-)
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:24 PM 06-12-2024
I wondered where the Smart Cars went
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:25 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage:
Start putting rubber duckies on your neighbors cybertruck.
Feel like, no I know, that it’s watching me
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:27 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Something harmless to make someone smile, we must put a stop to this!
This explains a lot.

Jeep owner here we've got a Jeep owner here. Seeee no one cares!
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:28 PM 06-12-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
They “duck” one another. Carry around little rubber ducks and toys and leave them behind for fellow jeep owners when they see one they think is cool. Then display them on the dash as proof that they have a cool Jeep that other people think is cool
I've noticed it in Colorado and right now I'm in Minnesota and I'm noticing it. I figured it was some sort of fad, but didn't know the background.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 10
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up