ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs sign Alex Okafor [restructured]
Red Dawg 03:22 PM 03-14-2019
He can take on blocks and hit the rb better than Ford. That helps.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 03:43 PM 03-14-2019
This forum starting to understand Veach isn’t a good GM yet? Or is it gonna take more time?
[Reply]
Iconic 03:44 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
This forum starting to understand Veach isn’t a good GM yet? Or is it gonna take more time?
come back after the draft when he reaches on a guy no ones heard of with the first
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 03:46 PM 03-14-2019
I hope you contract the latest, and greatest, new and exotic form of AIDS. You should drink some antifreeze, though, in the meantime to ease the transition
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:48 PM 03-14-2019
:-)

Truthfully, we don’t know one way or another yet. Personally, I think the guy has a vision and it’s going to come together piece by piece.

You’re the type to hate that Ford trade now, but when a year or two goes by and cap space is harder to find, you’re gonna be damn glad he has that extra 2nd rounder that is a cheap, talented player.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 12:49 PM 10-16-2019
Starting to realize it yet?

Maybe looking up some Dee Ford vs Frank Clark comparison charts will help you guys.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 03:38 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
If the Chiefs sign him he’s a badass.

If the Chiefs release him he was an overpaid, worthless piece of shit.

There you go.
Amen brother
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:39 PM 03-14-2019
Looks like all of his PFF grades dipped a little in 2018 from 2017. Probably related to the Achilles recovery.

If you get the 2017 player, he’s well worth it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:39 PM 03-14-2019

There you go.
That's actually like 180 degrees opposite of the usual PPL...
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:41 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I keep two posts queued up at all times.

One for if Dorsey does a thing. Another for if Veach does that same thing.

Because that's just how I roll, man. You should've seen the posts I had for Earl Thomas. Oh had I been around CP when Dorsey had evidently signed him. So much gargling was going to happen. But had Veach done it - RAAAAAGE!!

Because I hate everything now.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 05:26 PM 03-14-2019

There you go.

Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yea, I was wondering if I missed the memo concerning the flip in Chief's lexicon.

And if so, what changed?

Mahomes became a starter?
[Reply]
Best22 03:18 PM 03-14-2019
16 starts, 4 sacks, 9 QB hits.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:18 PM 03-14-2019

[Reply]
booger 03:34 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Good vid for people to look at on the Leo spot on some of their under looks.
Remember Reid interviewed their DC Dennis Allen before hiring Spags. So just in that way you get an idea what they look for in the weak side DE. And he fits the mold of the strong pursuit, high motor relentless type players Veach has brought up since the Speaks pick. It’s not flashy and lightning first step but it’s a solid rotational piece. And they do need a veteran as they tear down the old D and build it back up.
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:46 PM 03-14-2019
Originally Posted by booger:
Good vid for people to look at on the Leo spot on some of their under looks.
Remember Reid interviewed their DC Dennis Allen before hiring Spags. So just in that way you get an idea what they look for in the weak side DE. And he fits the mold of the strong pursuit, high motor relentless type players Veach has brought up since the Speaks pick. It’s not flashy and lightning first step but it’s a solid rotational piece. And they do need a veteran as they tear down the old D and build it back up.
Me likey! Stout on the run, gets off blocks well, and some not bad moves to the QB as well. This could be a very good pickup for a relatively cheap price.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 20
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up