< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Royals Postseason Rep Thread****
Pablo 09:04 PM Yesterday
GET SOME

The Boys are playin' some October ball! pic.twitter.com/ghrM2oMecn

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) September 28, 2024

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:09 PM Yesterday
Greatest turnaround in MLB history… if Q doesn’t get manager of the year, the MLB is rigged

Prior to this year, 143 teams in major league history had lost more than 100 games in a season.

The 2023 Royals are the first one of them to make the playoffs one year later.

— Rany Jazayerli (@jazayerli) September 28, 2024

[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:09 PM Yesterday
I am so happy right now.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:10 PM Yesterday
We’re probably gonna go Ragans, Lugo and Wacha in Houston
[Reply]
GabyKeepsMeWarm 09:10 PM Yesterday
HOT DOG!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Streams of Whiskey 09:11 PM Yesterday
My balls can't produce enough jizz to keep up with how awesome this is
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 09:12 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I fear for his sock drawer collection. Its gonna be a big night
I heard the Rabbi prefers the Harvey Weinstein method of ejaculating into a potted plant.

Club Owner Confirms Weinstein Story Involving Potted Plant

[Reply]
Coach 09:12 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Greatest turnaround in MLB history… if Q doesn’t get manager of the year, the MLB is rigged

2nd. Twins lost 100 and got into the playoffs.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:12 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

I mean, that's incredible. And I bashed him plenty during the course of the season but now I will defend him to the death! Qbert is the manger of the year and fuck the BBWA if they don't give it to him!
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:12 PM Yesterday
Ok, NOW trade for some players for the post-season run.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:13 PM Yesterday
Making the playoffs is a season long accomplishment. The Royals didn’t make the playoffs today. The Royals made the playoffs as the net result of their entire schedule to this point.

They didn’t “back in”. They earned this shit.

Bobby introduced himself to the world at the Home Run Derby. It’s now time for him to make himself a household name.

He’s kicking your door down and fucking your wife. Sit in your cuck chair and enjoy it.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:13 PM Yesterday

Champagne showers! pic.twitter.com/jeLVjv31ve

— Bally Sports Kansas City (@BallySportsKC) September 28, 2024

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:14 PM Yesterday
Witt will shine but we need one more player to introduce himself to the world. Back in 2014 and 2015 that name was Alcides Escobar. This year I’m going with Michael Massey
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:15 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Making the playoffs is a season long accomplishment. The Royals didn’t make the playoffs today. The Royals made the playoffs as the net result of their entire schedule to this point.

They didn’t “back in”. They earned this shit.

Bobby introduced himself to the world at the Home Run Derby. It’s now time for him to make himself a household name.

He’s kicking your door down and ****ing your wife. Sit in your cuck chair and enjoy it.
This could actually happen to me since my wife has made it clear she would only cheat on me with Bobby Witt Jr.

Thankfully, I don't think he is in to almost 50 year old women who have birthed two kids.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
This could actually happen to me since my wife has made it clear she would only cheat on me with Bobby Witt Jr.

Thankfully, I don't think he is in to almost 50 year old women who have birthed two kids.
You never know. Bobby Witt has a sexual appetite that would make Michael Douglas seem gay.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:17 PM Yesterday

George Brett celebrating in the locker room with no goggles on😂😂😂 pic.twitter.com/7cjB9hveUO

— Braiden Turner (@bturner23) September 28, 2024

[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up