ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Bill Belicheck ..You Dog..
Kman34 02:16 PM 06-17-2024
Billy has a hot new girlfriend.. He’s 74 and she’s a 24 year old former cheerleader.. Really not sure what they could have in common other than he has a lot of money and she doesn’t.. More power to him I guess.. Just seems a little gross to me..

Jordan Hudson

[Reply]
Rausch 03:03 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
True, but she's still a hooker.
Show me a woman who refuses to sleep with money and I'll show you a liar...
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:04 PM 06-17-2024
She's a former 8 who dropped to a 4 the moment she decided to become a hooker.
Pretty judgmental for a guy who used to sit in the cuck chair at Motel 6 and watch CP members plow his wife.
[Reply]
threebag 03:17 PM 06-17-2024
Then scho has the right idea.
[Reply]
loochy 03:17 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
Billy has a hot new girlfriend.. He’s 74 and she’s a 24 year old former cheerleader.. Really not sure what they could have in common other than he has a lot of money and she doesn’t.. More power to him I guess.. Just seems a little gross to me..

Don't hate. At 74 he's not going to be able to find the love of his life. He just needs a woman around sometimes and she fits the bill quite nicely. If he wants it and she wants it then alrighty.
[Reply]
wazu 03:23 PM 06-17-2024
Watch out, girl. He's a cheater.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 03:27 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Pretty judgmental for a guy who used to sit in the cuck chair at Motel 6 and watch CP members plow his wife.
Please, you're lucky you don't live near me, or I'd fuck your woman purely out of spite.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 03:28 PM 06-17-2024
If I were a 74 year old single man, I'd be looking to get some 24-year old poon too.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:36 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Two consenting adults getting what they want out of life. Nothing wrong with that.
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Show me a woman who refuses to sleep with money and I'll show you a liar...
Originally Posted by loochy:
Don't hate. At 74 he's not going to be able to find the love of his life. He just needs a woman around sometimes and she fits the bill quite nicely. If he wants it and she wants it then alrighty.
I'm an older guy, and would love to have some little 20 year old to bang on and entertain... but at the end of the day its a transactional arrangement in most cases, with no true love involved at all

Old rich guy wants hot young flesh, gold digger wants money

So everyone wins, right?

Well, maybe... bet your life it would start feeling empty sooner than later

Thats not the kind of love worthy of marriage IMO... and I disagree with ya loochy, why is it too late to for him to find a real woman on his level of life, capable of understanding a man of his age and success?

Not looking to argue, just my two bits
[Reply]
rico 03:47 PM 06-17-2024
You’re a hooker!
[Reply]
ChiefsFan88 03:51 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:

Jordan Hudson

A little gross? If you are 74 years old, you would gladly date a 24 year old hot woman if she asks you out so that is a stupid comment
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:51 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'm an older guy, and would love to have some little 20 year old to bang on and entertain... but at the end of the day its a transactional arrangement in most cases, with no true love involved at all

Old rich guy wants hot young flesh, gold digger wants money

So everyone wins, right?

Well, maybe... bet your life it would start feeling empty sooner than later

Thats not the kind of love worthy of marriage IMO... and I disagree with ya loochy, why is it too late to for him to find a real woman on his level of life, capable of understanding a man of his age and success?

Not looking to argue, just my two bits

I get your point but I would think it's not so much that he couldn't find a woman on his level of life, but I would think it's more about not having that person you have decades of memories and life experiences with. I'm not saying it's for everyone but if you're not gonna have the connection and memories that come with a long term marriage or relationship, might as well just put in for some hot ass for the last few years you can really use your dick.

Who knows what anyone would do unless they are in that situation. I am 22 total years into my relationship and 18 years into my marriage, the only one I will ever be in, so I hope to never find out but it's not a terrible choice, if you have it to make.
[Reply]
Why Not? 03:52 PM 06-17-2024
Also in that second picture she kinda looks like a hotter Caitlin Clark
[Reply]
TripleThreat 04:09 PM 06-17-2024
Please, you're lucky you don't live near me, or I'd **** your woman purely out of spite.
So you did let other men plow your wife then?
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:11 PM 06-17-2024
If I had the money and position that BB has, I would.

Who wouldn't? You can't take the money with you and as much as NFL players and coaches have, why not spread the wealth around?
[Reply]
tredadda 04:13 PM 06-17-2024
If Bill is a dog the hope is he's not a pit bull.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up