ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 199 of 293
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209249 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 11:27 AM 04-06-2017
Fuck the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pablo 06:52 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:
You should start holding your breath now, champ.
kenpom's advanced metrics show that holding your breath for 7 minutes or longer can permanently decrease anxiety.
[Reply]
Pants 06:54 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Pablo:
kenpom's advanced metrics show that holding your breath for 7 minutes or longer can permanently decrease anxiety.
:-)
[Reply]
Pablo 06:55 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The UConn women scored what, 140, yesterday? This could be worse.
I see a game where we start slow and it ends up 70-13 at half. Scared doesn't even begin to approach how I'm feeling right now.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:56 PM 03-18-2018
Who the fuck is this banecat pussy coming in here trolling. What a douchebag, get a life kid.
[Reply]
banecat 06:59 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:
You should start holding your breath now, champ.
You're probably right. They just offered him a scholarship with room and board. But it was just the dirty program in Arizona that offered money. It was just so much because they wanted to be nice. Not a bidding war or anything. The FBI isn't going to half ass it. They're not going to have some of the facts and then try for a conviction
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:00 PM 03-18-2018
We're going to wish it wasn't Clemson. Their elite defense and shot blocking ability, propensity to take a ton of threes, and a dreadfully slow pace is a killer combination against this Kansas team, especially if they get out to an early lead and control the game. By the time Clemson is finished annihilating Auburn right now, KenPom may even have them as favorites on Friday.
[Reply]
banecat 07:01 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Who the **** is this banecat pussy coming in here trolling. What a douchebag, get a life kid.
Oh, you're right. This is the one BB on the entire internet that not's for trollling. An entire fanbase built on trolls and entitled dbags. And I'm the bad guy. Give me a break
[Reply]
Pants 07:01 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
You're probably right. They just offered him a scholarship with room and board. But it was just the dirty program in Arizona that offered money. It was just so much because they wanted to be nice. Not a bidding war or anything. The FBI isn't going to half ass it. They're not going to have some of the facts and then try for a conviction
2/10 troll job.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:04 PM 03-18-2018
As long as it doesn't impact recruiting or people don't get fired.... meh? Hypothetically, if it took away a banner, I guess people couldn't look up at it any longer... if tomorrow the NCAA said 2008 never happened, as long as they don't have one of those Men In Black brain flashy things, I can assure them it really did happened. :-)

I guess the coaches and administration and whoever can talk about integrity and what not, but as a fan? Not that any cheating is okay, but I have a hard time caring about the stuff a lot of teams do to get around the hypocrisy that's the NCAA.
If they were going to rule every team ineligible in this tournament that has thrown some impermissible benefits the student-athletes' way over the past few years, Penn (no athletic scholarships) would be the only school left standing. Also, just think about how far their 3PT defence would go in that scenario.
[Reply]
banecat 03-18-2018, 07:05 PM
This message has been deleted by banecat. Reason: over the line
Bearcat 07:05 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
We're going to wish it wasn't Clemson. Their elite defense and shot blocking ability, propensity to take a ton of threes, and a dreadfully slow pace is a killer combination against this Kansas team, especially if they get out to an early lead and control the game. By the time Clemson is finished annihilating Auburn right now, KenPom may even have them as favorites on Friday.
Well really, who cares about banecat when KU fans are trolling the shit out of KU fans. :-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:12 PM 03-18-2018
Well really, who cares about banecat when KU fans are trolling the shit out of KU fans. :-)
Where do you think Clemson falls in the KenPom ratings after this 30PT win? This is going to be a borderline 50/50 game unfortunately.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:24 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Where do you think Clemson falls in the KenPom ratings after this 30PT win? This is going to be a borderline 50/50 game unfortunately.
Oh, I'll bite!

That question is exactly why we're all laughing at you.

Auburn is a complete dumpster fire right now.... implying Clemson is somehow better than their resume up to this point or whatever because they've run away with this one is retarded. They're still the same team that put up 36 against Virginia a couple months ago and had lost 3 of 5 to end the season.

Games are tough, crazy shit happens... and they're still just a 4 seed that isn't any more scary than any other 4 seed (and less scary than UK, OSU, Gonzaga, and maybe even WVU).

This schtick is so dumb (and getting less hilarious as you get more desperate).... I'm actually surprised you're not trolling the whole crapshoot thing that people have been giving you shit about for years.
[Reply]
KCTitus 07:28 PM 03-18-2018
Does KC Connection consider 'himself' a KU fan? :-)
[Reply]
bdj23 07:35 PM 03-18-2018
Is clempson the best 5 seed of all time?
[Reply]
farmerchief 07:39 PM 03-18-2018
[QUOTE=KC_Connection;13477040 By the time Clemson is finished annihilating Auburn right now, KenPom may even have them as favorites on Friday.[/QUOTE]

Great, maybe we will be the underdog, no pressure on our guys!:-)
[Reply]
Page 199 of 293
« First < 99149189195196197198199 200201202203209249 > Last »
Up