ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 198 of 366
« First < 98148188194195196197198 199200201202208248298 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
tooge 02:48 PM 04-03-2017
Originally Posted by ASS11:
Your post implied otherwise.

I drive a 4x4 because it's a 4x4. That's literally the only thing that matters to me. There was no reason to look for something else once I found a 4x4 at my price point. It gets the ****ing job done. Who gives a **** what it looks like.

Get the **** over yourself.
Uh, ok. See, I happen to think that Jeep is a GOOD brand. See? I also happen to think that they rolled the Jeep Liberty out with inferior engineering to what they make in other lines. I don't care what it looks like either. Hey, to each his own. Now, having said all that, I just turned 50, and I've made lots of money and can spend some of it on shit that's really cool, so I'm looking to buy a badass motherfucking 4x4 of some sort that will go anywhere and look super cool doing it. Maybe a 1980's toyota landcruiser, or maybe a vintage Ford Bronco. Hmmm. Whatever helps me get over myself. LOL
[Reply]
Dayze 02:49 PM 04-03-2017
I went up a full cup size after driving my Rabbit since 2010, and my Jetta since early March.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:07 PM 04-03-2017
Originally Posted by tooge:
Uh, ok. See, I happen to think that Jeep is a GOOD brand. See? I also happen to think that they rolled the Jeep Liberty out with inferior engineering to what they make in other lines. I don't care what it looks like either. Hey, to each his own. Now, having said all that, I just turned 50, and I've made lots of money and can spend some of it on shit that's really cool, so I'm looking to buy a badass mother****ing 4x4 of some sort that will go anywhere and look super cool doing it. Maybe a 1980's toyota landcruiser, or maybe a vintage Ford Bronco. Hmmm. Whatever helps me get over myself. LOL
In other words, they are pieces of shit. Cheaply made crap.

And Clay, I am pretty fucking manly and my choice of vehicle simply reflects that manliness.

You don't wear shitty shoes do you? Why drive an inferior product?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:18 PM 04-03-2017
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You don't wear shitty shoes do you? Why drive an inferior product?
I don't put a lot of miles on it, bub. I've been very happy with my purchase. It's all greek to me so as long as it gets me point A to point B, I'm good. It's not like I bought it new.

Originally Posted by :
I am pretty fucking manly and my choice of vehicle simply reflects that manliness.
Compensating for shit with your choice of vehicle is not manly. It's the opposite.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:25 PM 04-03-2017
I don't put a lot of miles on it, bub. I've been very happy with my purchase. It's all greek to me so as long as it gets me point A to point B, I'm good. It's not like I bought it new.

Compensating for shit with your choice of vehicle is not manly. It's the opposite.
You have reading comprehension issues.

My truck doesn't make me manly, I own my truck because I am manly.

I built my car with my manly hands using manly tools in my manly garage.

Manly men drive manly vehicles, its not a difficult concept to grasp. Well its not difficult to grasp if you are manly.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:29 PM 04-03-2017
I'm pretty manly and I drove a purple geo metro back and forth to work for two years.

( but only because my buddy left it in my driveway with a full tank and I was curious how long that tank would last, it ran out in my driveway the day he picked it up. 2 years almost to the day on one tank lol)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:30 PM 04-03-2017
You have reading comprehension issues.

My truck doesn't make me manly, I own my truck because I am manly.

I built my car with my manly hands using manly tools in my manly garage.

Manly men drive manly vehicles, its not a difficult concept to grasp. Well its not difficult to grasp if you are manly.
The whole concept is fucking stupid, sorry.

Shut the fuck up about my Jeep. It doesn't make me more or less of a man.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:32 PM 04-03-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I'm pretty manly and I drove a purple geo metro back and forth to work for two years.

( but only because my buddy left it in my driveway with a full tank and I was curious how long that tank would last, it ran out in my driveway the day he picked it up. 2 years almost to the day on one tank lol)
:-) I am just busting his balls since he seems to think you have to be compensating for something else to drive something cool.

I have driven some clunkers in my life. I had a V6 Beretta for a while that looked like hammered shit, it was damn near indestructible though.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:37 PM 04-03-2017
:-) I am just busting his balls since he seems to think you have to be compensating for something else to drive something cool.
Not necessarily, but if your automatic reaction to someone driving something less than studly is LOL U GIRL you're a fucking braindead jackoff.
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:53 PM 04-03-2017

I have driven some clunkers in my life. I had a V6 Beretta for a while that looked like hammered shit, it was damn near indestructible though.
And I left out that I also had an old coupe deville and a big block cheville sitting in the driveway. I drove one of those everywhere else lol
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:53 PM 04-03-2017
Not necessarily, but if your automatic reaction to someone driving something less than studly is LOL U GIRL you're a fucking braindead jackoff.
You're still a girl
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:58 PM 04-03-2017
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
You're still a girl
HURF DURF HOW MUCH HORSEPOWER YA GOT BUD
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:21 PM 04-03-2017
HURF DURF HOW MUCH HORSEPOWER YA GOT BUD
No idea really.

It's all about the feeling
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:23 PM 04-03-2017
It's a fucking box with wheels.

It's gender neutral unless you're a braindead sheep swayed by marketing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:48 PM 04-03-2017
fuck family fun day

[Reply]
Page 198 of 366
« First < 98148188194195196197198 199200201202208248298 > Last »
Up