ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 196 of 232
« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!
Al Bundy 08:21 PM 04-13-2018

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 11:04 AM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
For the life of me, I'll never understand why anyone would watch the hot garbage called college basketball.
clank
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:09 AM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
clank

perfectly sums it up :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:11 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
No one said it's all LeBron's fault. But he does bare some blame. There's no organization in pro sports that's run the way the Cavs are run. What other player influences signings and coaching hirings as much as LeBron? Why does LeBron get to pick his teammates and coaches, yet when the Cavs lose, it's on the other players and not on him?

Let's not act like he didn't force the Cavs to sign Tristan Thompson, jr Smith and iman Shumpert to stupid ass contracts. Let's not act like he didn't get love traded to the Cavs only for him to shit on him on social media despite the fact love isn't used how he shouldn't be used. Let's not act like he didn't get Blatt fired and get his buddy Ty Lue hired. Why is nobody talking about these things? Why does anyone think that's a healthy environment for LeBron's teammates? Kyrie had one of the best finals ever and had the game winning shot, yet people still act like LeBron drug a whole bunch of corpses to a finals win. Why would you want to stay there?
Posted via Mobile Device
Agree with much of this. On the one hand, Lebron is an incredible talent who miraculously carried the team many of those years. Especially year 1, where he had an even worse finals roster than he has now. On the other hand, he has a huge hand in his supporting cast being as bad as they are.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:26 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by Rudy tossed tigger's salad:
Wiggins is horrific. He'd be even worse playing alongside LeBron.
The Love trade was bad because on a team that needed defense and depth, they traded multiple picks/trade assets and paid an extra $10M. I said from the beginning they needed a wing defender and a rim protector, not Kevin Love.

Ironically, the team cruised through the Eastern conference & almost beat a significantly better Warriors team in the finals year 1 without Love. They closed out the Boston series without Love this year.

The difference makers for the Cavs were Griffin's moves. JR Smith/Shumpert/Mozgov, not Love, turned year 1 around. The difference maker the year the Cavs won the Finals against the Warriors was Richard Jefferson. Love's a fine player, I just never liked the fit on a Lebron team. Like Bosh, his game has been reduced to just drifting around on offense for an outside shot.
[Reply]
-King- 03:41 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by dj56dt58:
You mean he's not supposed to be missing wide open 3s all game?
He's a 4 who can shoot 3s. The Cavs most of the time try to use him as a spot up shooter. Yes he's a good 3 point shooter but not every player is a spot up shooter. That's not his strength. He should be in the post. He should be moving around using his size to create mismatches. Not hanging around the 3 point line like Korver waiting for a pass.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:32 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Uncut footage of Lebron crying on the bench when Lue told him they had a TO in Game 1 after JR's dumb play. Could you imagine the real GOAT pouting like this when the game is tied and can be won still?

You can start around 1:30

https://streamable.com/0bpcd
Lol dude was upset after his teammate pulled a legendarily boneheaded stunt.

You guys just see what you want to see.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:35 PM 06-05-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Lol dude was upset after his teammate pulled a legendarily boneheaded stunt.

You guys just see what you want to see.
Somebody didn’t watch the entire video. He didn’t even want to put his hand in with the teammates at the end. His body language was awful as the leader of the team with OT still left to play in what we all know was a must win game for them to have a chance. He looked defeated and his play reflected it.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:11 AM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Somebody didn’t watch the entire video. He didn’t even want to put his hand in with the teammates at the end. His body language was awful as the leader of the team with OT still left to play in what we all know was a must win game for them to have a chance. He looked defeated and his play reflected it.
He's human. He's not going to be the perfect leader 100% of the time. Guy played his heart out and his teammate blew it and he knew he didn't have enough energy for OT. The game was over and possibly the Cavs best chance at making this series competitive..

I'm no LeBron fan but you guys are really stretching with the criticism here.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 05:09 AM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I watched it.. you're reaching.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:03 PM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I watched it.. you're reaching.
Did you also watch the reporter ask about it to?
[Reply]
lcarus 01:06 PM 06-06-2018
I saw Stephen A. Smith talking about Lebron joining Golden State after this year. As if the NBA could get even more ridiculous.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:19 PM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I saw Stephen A. Smith talking about Lebron joining Golden State after this year. As if the NBA could get even more ridiculous.
They're going to have enough trouble as it is keeping Klay Thompson, let alone courting Lebron.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:30 PM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
For the life of me, I'll never understand why you watch this hot garbage.
Are you going to cry about not being able to post about it now?
[Reply]
Al Bundy 04:58 PM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
As a 25+ year Warriors fan, I would HATE that.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:13 PM 06-06-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Are you going to cry about not being able to post about it now?

[Reply]
Page 196 of 232
« First < 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206 > Last »
Up