ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 195 of 293
« First < 95145185191192193194195 196197198199205245 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official 2017-2018 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread *****
saphojunkie 11:27 AM 04-06-2017
Fuck the elite 8. Final Four or bust, baby.

Will update as people declare for the draft/transfer/commit

ROSTER:

Spoiler!

UPDATE: Important new dates:

Kansas 2017 Summer Tour - Italy
Spoiler!

NON CON SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

BIG 12 SCHEDULE:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bowser 09:34 AM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I just hope if KU gets bounced, KCC isn't holed up in a cabin celebrating his birthday for two weeks with no internet access like when the Royals trashed the Blue Jays a few years back.

[Reply]
farmerchief 09:43 AM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Got absolutely destroyed on the offensive boards by Delgado as expected but got through a very good Seton Hall team thanks to Malik Newman stepping up at the right time.

It gets no easier against Auburn or Clemson. Both are far better than Seton Hall and each boast their own major strengths that could end this team's season in its tracks. Auburn shoots a ton of threes and gets out on the fast break, which increases the variance of the result and makes them far harder for this team to guard. Clemson plays at a snail's pace and has an elite defence which could make it quite difficult to come from behind if KU has one of its notorious bad starts. Take your pick but either way this team is facing its toughest matchup yet in this onslaught of a tournament.
At this point, anybody is capable of beating anyone.(UMBC) So if we shoot the 3 well and play good defense, keep turnovers to a minimum, stay out of foul trouble, we have as good as chance as anybody to keep advancing. At this point, no sense in worrying, just enjoy the ride. IMO, this team has exceeded expectations!:-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:50 AM 03-18-2018
I just hope if KU gets bounced, KCC isn't holed up in a cabin celebrating his birthday for two weeks with no internet access like when the Royals trashed the Blue Jays a few years back.
He was at his neices birthday party. They're two-week affairs in his family.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:05 AM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He was at his neices birthday party. They're two-week affairs in his family.
A two week celebration? Huh, kinda reminds me of the feeling in KC after the 2015 World Series.

I'd forgotten the totally legit reason for his absence, but appreciate you coming through.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:25 AM 03-18-2018
A two week celebration? Huh, kinda reminds me of the feeling in KC after the 2015 World Series.

I'd forgotten the totally legit reason for his absence, but appreciate you coming through.
You only celebrated for two weeks?

[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:26 AM 03-18-2018
KCCCC's absence is rather peculiar? I wonder if he hasn't found a better fit for his efforts to "root" for:

[Reply]
Bearcat 11:04 AM 03-18-2018
Got absolutely destroyed on the offensive boards by Delgado as expected but got through a very good Seton Hall team thanks to Malik Newman stepping up at the right time.

It gets no easier against Auburn or Clemson. Both are far better than Seton Hall and each boast their own major strengths that could end this team's season in its tracks. Auburn shoots a ton of threes and gets out on the fast break, which increases the variance of the result and makes them far harder for this team to guard. Clemson plays at a snail's pace and has an elite defence which could make it quite difficult to come from behind if KU has one of its notorious bad starts. Take your pick but either way this team is facing its toughest matchup yet in this onslaught of a tournament.
It's been fun laughing at you, but this is just shit trolling now.

(okay, we'll still laugh at you :-) )
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:16 AM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:

Yes, we could lose to Auburn. If we get by them, I think we lose to Duke. But, It's like you think every team is going to beat KU. They will be lucky to win. I dont get the pessimism, the constant negative posts. Whats up?
Using the extremely small sample size of a couple nights ago, no one should assume it'll be Auburn, but holy crap I hope we get a repeat of that team. Maybe they'll give me a reason to believe a 4 seed isn't horribly, horribly over-seeded.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:28 AM 03-18-2018
He's going all Chicken Little on Auburn and Clemson ? Those teams have been leaking oil for a month now, with injuries. Auburn lost to a shit Bama team last week and barely escaped Charleston Friday. And they have Bruce Pearl. Good gracious
[Reply]
BWillie 12:21 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
He's going all Chicken Little on Auburn and Clemson ? Those teams have been leaking oil for a month now, with injuries. Auburn lost to a shit Bama team last week and barely escaped Charleston Friday. And they have Bruce Pearl. Good gracious
I like our chances against Clemson or Auburn more than I did vs Seton Hall. Those two teams are banged up and not especially playing well. We have the upper hand in coaching matchup as well
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:45 PM 03-18-2018

I looked up the archives and forgot his niece allowed him two breaks during the fortnight: after games 3 and 5. Can't recall the reasons why tho.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:12 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I for one want KCC to continue sharing with us the reasons KU may go down. Even if we somehow get lucky and miraculously survive our next matchup, I’d want the full report on how we could lose report on the next matchup too.
Oh don't worry, I fully intend to keep you all informed on the many dangers lurking in our bracket. With hope, we'll keep beating the odds.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:20 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's been fun laughing at you, but this is just shit trolling now.

(okay, we'll still laugh at you :-) )
Haven't steered anybody wrong yet. If you don't see the significant issues that KU faces with both Auburn and Clemson (undeniably better teams than who we have faced so far), I don't know what to tell you.
[Reply]
banecat 02:25 PM 03-18-2018
Oh don't worry, I fully intend to keep you all informed on the many dangers lurking in our bracket. With hope, we'll keep beating the odds.
Good. And don't forget about the dangers outside of the bracket like being put on probation before, during, or after the next game. And all of the future vacated wins they're piling up now
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:45 PM 03-18-2018
Originally Posted by banecat:
Good. And don't forget about the dangers outside of the bracket like being put on probation before, during, or after the next game. And all of the future vacated wins they're piling up now
When will KU haters learn that this isn't an effective taunt in the slightest? If you aren't "cheating" at the NCAA level, you aren't trying.
[Reply]
Page 195 of 293
« First < 95145185191192193194195 196197198199205245 > Last »
Up