ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 195 of 240
« First < 95145185191192193194195 196197198199205 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:02 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Single game parking passes:
Red Parking - Day of game, Red parking is $60 cash at the gate.
Bus/RV Parking - $70 per game. - Day of game Bus/RV parking is $100 cash at the gate.

Tickets are $380 EACH for the Raiders game.

https://www.vividseats.com/nfl/kansa...15748447&qty=0

I don't eat hotdogs.

My bad.

Try again...
https://www.stubhub.com/kansas-city-...eWithFees=true

Parking is $40 if you buy online, and there are red passes for sale almost every week for $30 aftermarket.

So, I tailgate, and I am so stuffed in the game I don't even feel like eating or drinking much during the game, just a beer or two. And let's assume you spend $100 on tailgate food, which is a huge stretch. If you tailgate for $100 a person, you aren't going to buy a $100 bucks worth of food and drink inside. The Chiefs have one of the best season ticket, concession and parking prices in the league. You may not want to spend the money, but don't exaggerate.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:05 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Last I checked Peyton was employed. Hasn’t Roman been a HC before? Why have these other guys not been offered a HC job yet?
because they're all young and will be HCs before long.

Like, next year. Sucks that one of them won't be here.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:07 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Try again...
https://www.stubhub.com/kansas-city-...eWithFees=true

Parking is $40 if you buy online, and there are red passes for sale almost every week for $30 aftermarket.

So, I tailgate, and I am so stuffed in the game I don't even feel like eating or drinking much during the game, just a beer or two. And let's assume you spend $100 on tailgate food, which is a huge stretch. If you tailgate for $100 a person, you aren't going to buy a $100 bucks worth of food and drink inside. The Chiefs have one of the best season ticket, concession and parking prices in the league. You may not want to spend the money, but don't exaggerate.
I'm not sitting in the upper deck.

Club level, bare minimum - ideally, I want around section 117/120.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:12 PM 11-10-2019
I'm not sitting in the upper deck.

Club level, bare minimum - ideally, I want around section 117/120.
:-) "I aint got it like that" …:-)

I've sat all over Arrowhead in my 100+ games I've attended, in fact, 6 rows beneath the Mahomes booth on the 45 for the Colts playoff game. They were great seats, but I got season tickets for the first time this year and I am in the 2nd row of the upper deck on the 10 yard line and the view of the field and the seats are better than any lower corner or endzone, or club endzone.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:15 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
:-) "I aint got it like that" …:-)

I've sat all over Arrowhead in my 100+ games I've attended, in fact, 6 rows beneath the Mahomes booth on the 45 for the Colts playoff game. They were great seats, but I got season tickets for the first time this year and I am in the 2nd row of the upper deck on the 10 yard line and the view of the field and the seats are better than any lower corner or endzone, or club endzone.
Good for you. Glad you're happy.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:32 PM 11-10-2019
Dude...I want Minnesota's OC.

They can really run. Their Oline BLOCKS.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:39 PM 11-10-2019
Good for you. Glad you're happy.
No shit. What a worthless argument. At this point it's pretty much "how important is it to me to see Mahomes play live at least once"?

You go to witness the actual talent, NOT because you're buying in to any hope of Andy Reid guiding your franchise to a championship.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:50 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
No shit. What a worthless argument. At this point it's pretty much "how important is it to me to see Mahomes play live at least once"?

You go to witness the actual talent, NOT because you're buying in to any hope of Andy Reid guiding your franchise to a championship.
Well, that and to have fun with my friends.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:51 PM 11-10-2019
I’m just tired of seeing physical teams beat the shit out of us and throttle us in the trenches.

Good teams in the playoffs stop the run and run the ball. They are physical. We’re soft and our coach pulls out madden vert routes every play.

Andy better watch out bc Gruden is building that type of team the right way in Oakland while he can’t in year 7.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:53 PM 11-10-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I’m just tired of seeing physical teams beat the shit out of us and throttle us in the trenches.

Good teams in the playoffs stop the run and run the ball. They are physical. We’re soft and our coach pulls out madden vert routes every play.

Andy better watch out bc Gruden is building that type of team the right way in Oakland while he can’t in year 7.
Oakland is coming for our ass.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:53 PM 11-10-2019
We need to sticky this thread.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:04 AM 11-11-2019
I would've gone for the 4th and 2. If you were to ask the Titans what they hoped for on that down, 100% they would've wanted us to kick the FG there. Don't do what the opponent wants you to do. Decent rule of thumb.

I feel the same way when a team gets a TD and the extra point puts you up by 8. I'd go for 2 and make it a 9 point game. The reward outweighs the risk. You'd think it would be common sense but I guess for a coach that burns a fucking timeout on the opponents 2 point conversion after they went ahead.....
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:25 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
I would've gone for the 4th and 2. If you were to ask the Titans what they hoped for on that down, 100% they would've wanted us to kick the FG there. Don't do what the opponent wants you to do. Decent rule of thumb.

I feel the same way when a team gets a TD and the extra point puts you up by 8. I'd go for 2 and make it a 9 point game. The reward outweighs the risk. You'd think it would be common sense but I guess for a coach that burns a ****ing timeout on the opponents 2 point conversion after they went ahead.....
So much all of this.

God. That timeout was worth another play, 5 yards closer would have made the possibility of the final FG attempt...nah, what the hell am I saying - we would've lost in OT anyway. I knew we were going to lose at halftime. I felt it. Like, a premonition Z "I've seen this game before. We've dominated a lesser team, and we're tied with them. It's Full ReidTard"

And then that 2nd half happened.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:39 AM 11-11-2019
We need to sticky this thread.
Yes it does. Perhaps another one that's equally clear about the Hunts allowing this sort of shit to happen for 50 years and counting.

Nobody wants an over reaction, but thinking your cool by under-reacting is just as bad.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:40 AM 11-11-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yes it does. Perhaps another one that's equally clear about the Hunts allowing this sort of shit to happen for 50 years and counting.

Nobody wants an over reaction, but thinking your cool by under-reacting is just as bad.
Exactly.
[Reply]
Page 195 of 240
« First < 95145185191192193194195 196197198199205 > Last »
Up